Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Mushu

Exposing Yassir Al-Habib

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

 

1 hour ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Ayatollah. He is a normal human

Ayatollahs are normal beings regardless.

 

 

Infact, we are all Ayaat of Allah Ta'ala :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Simba
On 1/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

May I remind you that Imam Khamenei is not an Ayatollah.  They're all normal human being like the rest of us whos open to making their own judgements, ayatollah or not.

These scholars issued a fatwa against cursing in public. That doesn't mean that cursing these people in general is haram. But for the sake of our ummah and not spreading more fitna, there is nothing wrong with cursing in private. 

Both private and public cursing are bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Some people get triggered very quickly. Your reaction with all those caps tells us that Sayyed Ali Khamenei cannot ever contradict Holy Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام), Right? 

You basically put a scenario where it was ayatullah Khamenei (ha) vs ahlul bay (عليه السلام) like all shirazi types, of course I would disapprove of this. If you think Ayatullah Khamenei (ha) is openly calling for people to disobey Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) by forbidding cursing then you should expect outrage a follower of his eminence wont take that lying down. Also to answer your question NO I don’t think ayatullah Khamenei (ha) can contradict Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). Read your post again if you still need to know why I was justifiably angered (the ha and ayatullah) was added by me btw (not even a sayed huh?)

On 1/16/2020 at 12:28 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) - Curse our enemies. 

Ayatullah Ali Khamenai (ha) not curse. 

 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

I want to see the word 'publicly' in his statement. He has to specify, we cannot assume by ourself. 

http://english.Khamenei.ir/news/3905/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-fatwa-Insulting-the-Mother-of-the-Faithful  we know that if done in such a way that it wont effect Sunni and Shia unity there should be no problem there are other scholars and other statement elsewhere that clarify this. 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Instead of discussing if Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) told us to curse publicly or not I would ask you to read my post again. I only said we can do bara'ah in Qunoot. And since Yasir al-Habib does this and you don't like him then it must be wrong, yea? 

I agreed that at home if it wont effect Sunnis it is okay. It has nothing to do with me not liking yasir Khabeeth and everything to do with him going against what our ulema say by posting such things on youtube most Shias don’t say that stuff in their qunoot. But what happens if a Sunni sees this video gets the wrong idea and sees a Shia doing qunoot?

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Please give me one hadith that uses word 'unity', اتحاد or anything similar for Sunnis. 

look at the actions of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) towards Sunnis and that will tell you enough. Look at the history of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) most of Imam Ali(عليه السلام) army was Sunni. There many examples to pull from without qouting al kafa volume this page that blah blah blah etc....

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Cursing a scholar is against the rule of this forum. You might not consider him scholar, few others do.

As for the rules on the forum it is not against it as far as I know. The guy who founded this topic was an admin and he did  not consider Yasir al Khabeeth (la) to be much of a scholar so no. 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

I'm amazed at your way of thinking.

Believe me I am shocked with yours

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

You find excuses to do bara'ah with dushmane Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) but you publicly curse another Shia Yaseer al-Habib who is a follower of twelve Imams and does Bara'ah with their enemies. Wait, is it because Rehbar doesn't like him?

I curse him because he works for the enemies of the Imams (عليه السلام) if he really followed them he would not be doing what he is doing. Btw why are you not concerned with how Yasir Habib curses and puts down Ulema who are much greater than him like SHAYKH BAHJAT, SHAHEED AL SADR, Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) and Imam Khamenei (HA) on many occasions. I agree with Yasir Habib in the case of cursing other people who call themselves "Shia" the difference is I don’t agree with who he curses.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

I never had a problem. 

Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) >>>......∞ Anyone and everyone. 

you do actually except you follow yasir habib and his other elk instead of Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). Following Ayatullah Khamenei (ha) however does mean to follow Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام)

On 1/18/2020 at 6:04 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Same old argument with that same old question. Sayyed Ali Sistani was presented with a scenario and he answered accordingly. I don't disagree with peaceful coexistence and I doubt anyone walks down the street shouting curses

how are yasir khabeeths actions any different his actions have sparked much controversy in the Sunni world so you can’t say what he is doing has no impact. Also read that fatwa carefully and see if it is in line with Yasir Habib(la) mentality. Its not.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا ۖ لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ - 9:31

I rather trust the Qur'an over fallible scholars and not put them on a pedestal or exaggerate their status, also yes there are numerous hadiths of the Ahlul Bayt openly cursing the enemies of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I don't believe in unity by compromising our teachings. Decrying over Sheikh Yasser over cursing Aisha (la), Umar (la), Abu Bakr (la) and cursing and bashing him yourself makes you a hypocrite with self righteousness issues.

Ayatullah Khamenei (ha) is just a man, prone to mistakes like the rest of us.

calling me a hypocrite then disobeying direct orders from the same person you just put (ha) makes you a much bigger hypocrite if your calling me that.  By saying Imam Khamenei(ha) is compromising our teachings your disrespecting him put 100 (ha)'s it makes no difference. As a matter of fact I would think he understands those teachings a lot better than you do.  If you would rather "trust the Qur'an over fallible scholars" who says you have as much knowledge as ayatullah klhamenei(ha) to make that judgement. In fact if you applied that same mentality to al habib (la) it wouldnt be so difficult to see why he is wrong. But alas I doubt you will.

Bring those numerouse hadiths where the Imams (عليه السلام) curse them by name specifically in front of Sunni masses. Ill be waiting.

also I am pretty sure cursing Aisha is not allowed on Shiachat.

" 3.Cursing of the 3 "Caliphs" (Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman by name or number) and of any of the Holy Prophet's ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) wives, as well as Sunni scholars is strictly prohibited. This involves cursing by name, swear words and defamatory language. The Moderator/Admin team also reserve the right to edit/delete posts or ban members in accordance with the application of these rules. This is the only way to keep peace between the 2 parties and allow constructive discussions. In response to the bold offering of praise to the enemies of Islam and the Ahlul Bayt , Muawiyah and Yazeed, by some members on this board, the ShiaChat team have decided to warn (or ban if warnings are exhausted) any member who offers such open praise to these killers of the Ahlul Bayt and the pious Companions." https://www.shiachat.com/forum/guidelines/

If you believe Ayatullah Khamenei is "Prone" to mistakes like the rest of us than you do not understand Imam Khamenei (ha) and the postion of the ulema. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

May I remind you that Imam Khamenei is not an Ayatollah.  They're all normal human being like the rest of us whos open to making their own judgements, ayatollah or not.

These scholars issued a fatwa against cursing in public. That doesn't mean that cursing these people in general is haram. But for the sake of our ummah and not spreading more fitna, there is nothing wrong with cursing in private. 

Imam Khamenei (ha) is an ayatullah. He has many testimonies in this regard. At least read some of his works he has in Farsi and you will see if you actaully have the knowledge [edit]

On 1/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I've just purchased an Islamic law book by Ayatollah Sirus_Bright.

So when it comes to obligatory precaution, I refer ro Ayatollah Sirus_Bright as he is my next most qualified marja.

btw I have lost a lot of my respect for you I liked alot of yout posts on Shiachat before. anyways bye.

Edited by Hameedeh
[edit]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 3:13 PM, TryHard said:

Also to answer your question NO I don’t think ayatullah Khamenei (ha) can contradict Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). 

LOL 

Quote

There many examples to pull from without qouting al kafa volume this page that blah blah blah etc....

Shows your respect for Ahlul Bayt's words. 

Quote

As for the rules on the forum it is not against it as far as I know. The guy who founded this topic was an admin and he did  not consider Yasir al Khabeeth (la) to be much of a scholar so no. 

also I am pretty sure cursing Aisha is not allowed on Shiachat.

Nor is cursing any 'religious leaders' allowed. But you seem to happily do it. 

And by the way, when you curse Yasir Habib, don't be surprised when his followers curse your leader. 

Quote

If you believe Ayatullah Khamenei is "Prone" to mistakes like the rest of us than you do not understand Imam Khamenei (ha) and the postion of the ulema.

LOL 

Get a grip mister. Grand Ayatollah Sayed Ali Khamanei (HA) )رضي الله عنه) (عليه السلام) is a fallible human being just like Ayaat of Allah Siruis_Bright and the rest of us. 

On 1/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, TryHard said:

and you will see if you actaully have the knowledge and are not some Fadak tv crony. 

It's pretty evident here who the 'crony' is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TryHard said:

btw I have lost a lot of my respect for you I liked alot of yout posts on Shiachat before. anyways bye.

This made me shed a couple of tears. You can hate me all you want but deep down I still love you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TryHard said:

As a matter of fact I would think he understands those teachings a lot better than you do.  If you would rather "trust the Qur'an over fallible scholars" who says you have as much knowledge as ayatullah klhamenei(ha) to make that judgement. In fact if you applied that same mentality to al habib (la) it wouldnt be so difficult to see why he is wrong. But alas I doubt you will.

Habib may be going about it the wrong way, which I partially agree with you on (e.g. burning an effigy of Aisha, that was irresponsible and got people killed.)

However it is evident that the idea of Rehbar came after the Iranian Revolution and is a bidah. Also regardless of how you feel about Habib, he is a scholar that is followed by some, it would be wise to refrain from writing (la) after his or doing lanat on him.

Reading your address to me, it's also quite clear to me that you hold Khamanei to a status that might be inappropriate.

Edited by notme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TryHard said:

If you believe Ayatullah Khamenei is "Prone" to mistakes like the rest of us than you do not understand Imam Khamenei (ha) and the postion of the ulema. 

Lol this. You’re actually serious, so you believe that he’s infallible? That is quite extreme I must say.

5 hours ago, TryHard said:

you will see if you actaully have the knowledge and are not some Fadak tv crony

Here you’re making assumptions. I don’t watch these channels. Just because I don’t agree with some of the rulings scholars make does not make me a follower of Yassir al Habib. Him cursing other scholars is still wrong.

ayatollah khoei did mention that a lot of the scholars’ ruling are based on their own views. 
Some people like you take it to next level and say they’re almost infallible just because they’re called ayatollahs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Reading your address to me, it's also quite clear to me that you hold Khamanei to a status that might be inappropriate

I think a lot of the followers of Imam Khamanei are forced to be put in a difficult position and are made to look as if they believe in the infallibility of the Rehbar. Let me explain why I feel this way:

(1) The amount of hate Imam Khamanei receives compared to other scholars is very evident, just observe on social media. It's also unfair how people justify their hate simply because of his tatbir and la'nah views. Whereas when other scholars have controversial views, we're quick to say "oh difference in opinion is fine". 

(2) Now when Imam Khamanei receives all the hate simply for having slightly controversial views you would naturally expect Imam Khamanei followers to get upset. It's fine when other scholars disagree but you have some random keyboard warriors claiming that Imam Khamanei has got no "qualifications" and how he doesn't hold the rank of a scholar. When random people who haven't even been to hawza start expressing their hatred, what do you expect from those who follow Imam khamanei? Isn't it unfair to make such emotional statements such as "Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) know more than Khamanei". Yes, we all know this obvious fact but these scholars have done their own research and come up with their own conclusions. We followers of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) have not even studied Arabic grammar yet we have an attitude as if we know more about the traditions of the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). Honestly it's disappointing to see Shias challenging the position of such a grand scholar.

(3) I don't think @TryHard made an explicit statement of believing in the infallibility of Imam Khamanei. Maybe if you try to confirm and look deeper as in where he's coming from, that would be much better. The user meant that Imam Khamanei won't be prone to the same mistakes we'd expect from a layman. For example, as someone who studies Engineering, I'd expect other people be prone to certain mistakes (that I won't be) since I have expertise in that specific field. Imam Khamanei just like the other scholars won't make those specific mistakes since he has expertise in Islamic sciences. It doesn't mean that he's free from sin in every area of life. I'm sure Imam Khamenei followers have studied books on theology where it's made clear that only Imams (عليه السلام) and Prophets (عليه السلام) can reach the level of infallibility. 

(4) Some Shias on social media need to respect Imam Khamanei slightly more. I've noticed a certain trend where their tone seems very off. I'm just being very honest and it's got to stop. I don't care if people have something against WF or Iran, but that doesn't justify their hatred against a very humble and high ranked scholar.

 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

(4) Some Shias on social media need to respect Imam Khamanei slightly more. I've noticed a certain trend where their tone seems very off. I'm just being very honest and it's got to stop. I don't care if people have something against WF or Iran, but that doesn't justify their hatred against a very humble and high ranked scholar.

I respect Khamenei, out of respect for his followers. However to me, he'll always be a politician before a scholar in my eyes.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

(1) The amount of hate Imam Khamanei receives compared to other scholars is very evident, just observe on social media. It's also unfair how people justify their hate simply because of his tatbir and la'nah views. Whereas when other scholars have controversial views, we're quick to say "oh difference in opinion is fine". 

Because he has taken on role of a politician; Politicians are to hate, what lighting is to tall, free standing objects. However, I think people have deep and complex reasons as to why they dislike or outright hate Iran or Khamenei. It's more than just the lanat or tatbir issues.

As for the boldened part, I haven't seen that reaction about Sheikh Yasser Habib or Ayatullah Yousef Saanei, even though the former is not an Ayatullah. I have also seen many harsh opinions on scholars like Fadlallah or Montazeri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TryHard said:

You basically put a scenario where it was ayatullah Khamenei (ha) vs ahlul bay (عليه السلام) like all shirazi types, of course I would disapprove of this.

That particular things we were discussing is quite obvious. Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) says one thing and your eminence says another. 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

Also to answer your question NO I don’t think ayatullah Khamenei (ha) can contradict Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). 

Not the first time have I seen someone like you giving him an infallibility stamp (without saying him infallible). 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

Read your post again if you still need to know why I was justifiably angered (the ha and ayatullah) was added by me btw (not even a sayed huh?) 

Not putting those suffix or prefix doesn't mean it's an insult. You need to chill a bit. Not everyone holds him in that high status as you. 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

http://english.Khamenei.ir/news/3905/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-fatwa-Insulting-the-Mother-of-the-Faithful  we know that if done in such a way that it wont effect Sunni and Shia unity there should be no problem there are other scholars and other statement elsewhere that clarify this.. But what happens if a Sunni sees this video gets the wrong idea and sees a Shia doing qunoot?

Your whole life revolves around 'what my Sunni brother thinks of me' rather than 'what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) thinks of me'. Also, it doesn't mention the word 'publicly' as what we were talking about. 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

There many examples to pull from without qouting al kafa volume this page that blah blah blah etc.. 

Before teaching others how to put 'Allamah and Ayatollah', you need to learn how to respect Ahlul Bayt's (عليهم اسلام) words. Probably, you don't like Al-Kafi because it mentions all those things which you're TryingHard to deny. 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

As for the rules on the forum it is not against it as far as I know. The guy who founded this topic was an admin and he did  not consider Yasir al Khabeeth (la) to be much of a scholar so no. 

Do not assume too much. You skipped the second and jumped to third. Pick and choose. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/guidelines/

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

you do actually except you follow yasir habib and his other elk instead of Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام).

Another assumption. 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

Following Ayatullah Khamenei (ha) however does mean to follow Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام)

 

17 hours ago, TryHard said:

If you believe Ayatullah Khamenei is "Prone" to mistakes like the rest of us than you do not understand Imam Khamenei (ha) and the postion of the ulema. 

He cannot make mistakes. He is INFALLIBLE. MashaAllah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TryHard said:

also I am pretty sure cursing Aisha is not allowed on Shiachat

Also, 

18 hours ago, TryHard said:

Yasir Habib(la)

And

18 hours ago, TryHard said:

Yasir al Khabeeth (la)

This guy does not like when someone curses Dushmane Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) but puts (la) for the one who curses Dushmane Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). We can see what side you are playing on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:
18 hours ago, TryHard said:

btw I have lost a lot of my respect for you

Why what did I say? 

He is obviously angry as you've switched Taqleed to Great Ayt. Sirius_Bright (ha). Don't worry, you're in safe hands. MashaAllah. Geo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TryHard said:

http://english.Khamenei.ir/news/3905/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-fatwa-Insulting-the-Mother-of-the-Faithful  we know that if done in such a way that it wont effect Sunni and Shia unity there should be no problem there are other scholars and other statement elsewhere that clarify this

Then why bother striving for the truth, if I'm so afraid of what others think of me? If I had that mentality, I would have remained Christian to  please my father instead of being Muslim, because I was afraid of the opinions of others. Even if we believe in unity, Wahhabi/Salafi dawa machine will continue spewing their hate towards Shia.

I would know, I fell for that once, I regret it since joining Shiachat and being Shia.

Also, what does unity look like? If it means compromising our beliefs or whitewashing our history for the sake of not offending anybody, then no, I cannot support this in good conscience.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Isn't it unfair to make such emotional statements such as "Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) know more than Khamanei".

Please tell me you're not trying to compare the teachings, knowledge and Ahkam of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) with 'conclusions' of normal human being?

Of course Ahlubayt (عليه السلام) know more than any human on this planet. What's so emotional and unfair? 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

these scholars have done their own research and come up with their own conclusions.

If anyone's 'conclusions' go against the teachings and 'conclusions' of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام),  they're thrown against the wall. As per their (عليه السلام) instructions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

When random people who haven't even been to hawza start expressing their hatred, what do you expect from those who follow Imam khamanei?

I think you've been here long enough to know and read that the majority of 'hate' is actually expressed by people who like to affiliate themselves with the supreme leader of Iran. The divisive language, insults and 'hatred' is quite a one way street here. 

If someone here wrote the supreme leader's name followed by (la) he wouldn't last a second on ShiaChat. 

Yet you have a member who repeatedly put (la) following another 'religious leader's' name. 

The most I've seen anyone saying about the supreme leader is that he isn't 'ayatollah' 

Is that considered hate? 

What about (la) against a fellow Shia? That's not hate?? 

Perhaps, they should add to the forum's rules:

No member shall remind anyone else that the  supreme leader is a fallible human being. Lest people get emotional at the unfair statement. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

What about (la) against a fellow Shia? That's not hate?? 

No akhi, its not hate.  You're just wanting Allah to remove His Mercy from them that's all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyrax said:

No akhi, its not hate.  You're just wanting Allah to remove His Mercy from them that's all...

One does not want Allah Ta'ala to remove his mercy from anyone out of love and respect for them, rather out of hatred and hostility. 

 

IMG_7648.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Moalfas said:

One does not want Allah Ta'ala to remove his mercy from anyone out of love and respect for them, rather out of hatred and hostility. 

I was obviously being sarcastic.  I'm not only surprised that you didn't see that, but that TWO regular posters also didn't get the reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cyrax said:

I was obviously being sarcastic.  I'm not only surprised that you didn't see that, but that TWO regular posters also didn't get the reference.

I'm surprised people still think that sarcasm works on the Internet. A box with text is as direct and literal as a message can get. There are no tones or body cues in text to let others that you're being sarcastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyrax

I had suspected sarcasm but due to the lack of a solid reference, I took your comment at face value. Eitherway, no harm in clarifying an issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Also, 

It’s not the same

On 1/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

This guy does not like when someone curses Dushmane Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) but puts (la) for the one who curses Dushmane Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). We can see what side you are playing on. 

What side am I playing on? What are you trying to say? 
 

Yasir habib(la) might curse at certain people with his tongue but he is working for the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) of today. I know what side he and you are on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

That particular things we were discussing is quite obvious. Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) says one thing and your eminence says another. 

His eminence (ha) first of all. Secondly prove he is going against Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) my point is to say a Marja like him is doing so is wrong end of story and you deserve that anger. I would actually argue Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) would be against what yasir habib(la) is doing by inciting hatred of Muslims against each other he is assisting the cause of the current enemies of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام).

On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Not the first time have I seen someone like you giving him an infallibility stamp (without saying him infallible).


What about your yasir habib (la) and Sadiq Shirazi? Are they infallible first you? Cuz the way I see they’re followers act I might consider them worse. Anyways you clearly don’t understand how isma works anyways. Going against the Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) is a sin and I don’t believe ayatullah Khamenei (ha) commits them so ya in a sense I believe he is infallible sue me. Better him the Sadiq Shirazi or yasir.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

 

Not putting those suffix or prefix doesn't mean it's an insult. You need to chill a bit. Not everyone holds him in that high status as you. 

 

Stupid attempt at masking your deceit. I’ve seen plenty of Shirazi vs wf posts here to know what that means don’t even try to play coy. There is a reason you don’t put anything on Imam Khamenei (ha) just like there is a reason I don’t put anything around Sadiq Shirazi.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

 Your whole life revolves around 'what my Sunni brother thinks of me' rather than 'what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) thinks of me'. Also, it doesn't mention the word 'publicly' as what we were talking about. 

Your making assumptions. The reasons why we worry about what Sunnis this is because that is what Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) want!!

yes I know it doesn’t mention the word publicly I didn’t say it did anywhere in my post. I said it’s implied. And if you watch his other speeches on the topic you will see that. He has criticized Umar in a certain way in one of his speeches  without disrespecting him and saying things like he is a homosexual or he did zina and all these other ridiculous yasir habib (la) tactics.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Before teaching others how to put 'Allamah and Ayatollah', you need to learn how to respect Ahlul Bayt's (عليهم اسلام) words. Probably, you don't like Al-Kafi because it mentions all those things which you're TryingHard to deny. 

Your assuming here again not only falsely but negatively too which is against the Qur'an btw. I hold al Kafi in high regard. No where in the sentence did I say I did not respect it. However I don’t agree with this Shirazi mentality of pulling out 1 or 2 hadiths then basing my entire aqeeda on them. The same goes for al kafi and other books too. We should use common sense and logically analyze the history of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) that is clear to us.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Do not assume too much. You skipped the second and jumped to third. Pick and choose. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/guidelines/

I read them again this topic has been here for a few years and I’m not the first to curse yasir al khabeeth(la) nor have I ever recieved warning nor has anyone I know who has insulted him ever recieved a warning for it from what I’ve seen. 
 

 

On 1/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Sirius_Bright said:Another assumption. 

 

Another assumption 

He cannot make mistakes. He is INFALLIBLE. MashaAllah.

No I’m pretty sure I have you pegged. 

as for isma again say the same for Sadiq Shirazi or yasir habib (la) I dare you. You will reveal to us your true colors as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TryHard said:

Imam Khamenei (ha)

What does 'ha' stand for? Just curious because have never seen it next to any Ayatollah's name, not even Ayatullah Sistani. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, starlight said:

What does 'ha' stand for? Just curious because have never seen it next to any Ayatollah's name, not even Ayatullah Sistani. 

I have seen it next to sayed Sistani(ha) here it depends on the post you look at but it standS for hafithuhullah (God protect him) like when someone asks for the Marja’s life to be prolonged. It’s a way to show respect to the marja. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 5:04 PM, Moalfas said:

I think you've been here long enough to know and read that the majority of 'hate' is actually expressed by people who like to affiliate themselves with the supreme leader of Iran. The divisive language, insults and 'hatred' is quite a one way street here. 

If someone here wrote the supreme leader's name followed by (la) he wouldn't last a second on ShiaChat. 

Yet you have a member who repeatedly put (la) following another 'religious leader's' name. 

The most I've seen anyone saying about the supreme leader is that he isn't 'ayatollah' 

Is that considered hate? 

What about (la) against a fellow Shia? That's not hate?? 

Perhaps, they should add to the forum's rules:

No member shall remind anyone else that the  supreme leader is a fallible human being. Lest people get emotional at the unfair statement. Lol 

AsSalaamu Alaykum,

Of course the hate is definitely a one way street, y'know, other than Habib saying:

- Imam Khamenei (ha) is not a marja' (you've mentioned this)

- Imam Khamenei (ha) and his government are terrorists and wahhabis

- May Allah raise Imam Khamenei (ha) with Umar

- Called Imam Khamenei (ha) a taghut, and said that Imam Khamenei (ha) is not to be considered a Shia

- Wished the the Muslims be "relieved" from Imam Khamenei (ha) (meaning he wished Imam Khamenei (ha) would die)

- And much more

... (I can provide sources if you want, but they're pretty easy to find)

Does this sound like hate? I'm not one to curse anyone, but I feel what Habib said is worse than cursing or at least just as bad, and he is supposed to be a "scholar," meaning he is a role model to many. 

As for the most you've seen, I've seen and spoken with many who do curse Imam Khamenei (ha), so I'm not sure if you have just not seen or heard it, but do a quick Google search and you'll find dozens cursing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7ssein said:

AsSalaamu Alaykum,

 

As for the most you've seen, I've seen and spoken with many who do curse Imam Khamenei (ha), so I'm not sure if you have just not seen or heard it, but do a quick Google search and you'll find dozens cursing him.

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Brother, had you read my post properly, you would have understood that I was referring to the situation here on ShiaChat and the posts of members, not the wider Shia community or what any religious leader says.

The 'hate' here on ShiaChat is a one way street and it's pretty obvious. 

As for the wider community and what Yasir Habib says about the Iranian supreme leader or vice versa; that's a spat between those two 'religious authorities'. And the reciprocal cursing and insults between both their followers is prevalent across the Shia world. Of course, if one calls the other non Muslim, the other will call him back the same. 

Only here on ShiaChat, you'd get a Ban if you cursed the supreme leader of Iran but you'd get away with cursing another 'religious authority'. 

Some people see the supreme leader of Iran as their role model whilst others say he's not Muslim 

Some people see Yasir Habib as their role model whilst others say he's not Muslim

The fact remains that both are 'religious leaders/scholars/religious authorities etc

As a matter of principle, Both deserve not to be disrespted on ShiaChat let alone have (la) next to their names. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TryHard said:

Yasir habib(la) might curse at certain people with his tongue but he is working for the enemies of the Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) of today. I know what side he and you are on.

It's an old habit to label people who speak against you. His methods might not be suitable and the way he addresses other ulama might be critical to many but that doesn't mean he's working for enemy. Except for assumption, neither you nor your ilk can provide any proof.

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

His eminence (ha) first of all. 

Please don't force your ideologies on others. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

my point is to say a Marja like him is doing so is wrong end of story and you deserve that anger. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

I don’t believe ayatullah Khamenei (ha) commits them so ya in a sense I believe he is infallible sue me.

 

So you admitted that he can do no wrong and He is an INFALLIBLE. No wonder you will claim he's also included in Ayat-e-Tatheer. 

Ghuluw in love of Khamenei?

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

What about  y̶o̶u̶r̶ yasir habib (la) and Sadiq Shirazi?

Not mine. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

Are they infallible first you? 

Not at all. They have ability to sin like rest of human being. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

Cuz the way I see they’re followers act I might consider them worse.

I don't see their followers claiming him to be an infallible like you people do.

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

Stupid attempt at masking your deceit. I’ve seen plenty of Shirazi vs wf posts here to know what that means don’t even try to play coy. There is a reason you don’t put anything on Imam Khamenei (ha) just like there is a reason I don’t put anything around Sadiq Shirazi.

Again a half-wit assumption. By your logic if I call - 

TryHard - I'm disrespecting you. 

Janabe TryHard (رضي الله عنه) - I'm respectful. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

Your making assumptions. The reasons why we worry about what Sunnis this is because that is what Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) want!!

Sure. Post few hadith where Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) asks us to sacrifice our Aqaed so that Sunnis are happy. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

yes I know it doesn’t mention the word publicly I didn’t say it did anywhere in my post. I said it’s implied.

That's a straightforward fatwa. There's no implication. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

I hold al Kafi in high regard. No where in the sentence did I say I did not respect it.

You did. See below.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:43 AM, TryHard said:

There many examples to pull from without qouting al kafa volume this page that blah blah blah etc... 

 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

No I’m pretty sure I have you pegged. 

Hold your horses. It's not that easy. 

3 hours ago, TryHard said:

as for isma again say the same for Sadiq Shirazi or yasir habib (la) I dare you. You will reveal to us your true colors as well

None of them are infallible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moalfas said:

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Brother, had you read my post properly, you would have understood that I was referring to the situation here on ShiaChat and the posts of members, not the wider Shia community or what any religious leader says.

The 'hate' here on ShiaChat is a one way street and it's pretty obvious. 

As for the wider community and what Yasir Habib says about the Iranian supreme leader or vice versa; that's a spat between those two 'religious authorities'. And the reciprocal cursing and insults between both their followers is prevalent across the Shia world. Of course, if one calls the other non Muslim, the other will call him back the same. 

Only here on ShiaChat, you'd get a Ban if you cursed the supreme leader of Iran but you'd get away with cursing another 'religious authority'. 

Some people see the supreme leader of Iran as their role model whilst others say he's not Muslim 

Some people see Yasir Habib as their role model whilst others say he's not Muslim

The fact remains that both are 'religious leaders/scholars/religious authorities etc

As a matter of principle, Both deserve not to be disrespted on ShiaChat let alone have (la) next to their names. 

Sorry for misunderstanding your post brother,

 

I have not seen people here cursing Imam Khamenei (ha) to know if they would be banned, unless the posts were deleted before I could see them, other than a couple members who were banned but banned for good reason, they went much further than cursing and we're generally disrespectful.

 

My issue is not with Habib's followers, but with Habib himself. Nobody can expect me not to hate him when he calls my marja' not a marja', wishes my marja' would die, be brought up with Umar, calls him a terrorist, and calls him and his supporters the enemy. It is illogical. 

 

With Habib's followers, it depends on whether they reiterate these statements are not, and if they do, well they've called me the enemy so I would respond in a similar manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@7ssein

Brother, that's exactly the point. If one insults and curses the other or their leader, it becomes a vicious cycle. 

Whereas if both followers kept their animosity to themselves and stopped disrespecting each other's role models on this forum, we wouldn't need to be discussing this.

ShiaChat rules clearly state that disrespecting 'religious authorities' will not be tolerated. If this rule was enforced on everyone without bias, half the 'hate' on ShiaChat will be dealt with. 

Edited by Moalfas
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It's an old habit to label people who speak against you. His methods might not be suitable and the way he addresses other ulama might be critical to many but that doesn't mean he's working for enemy. Except for assumption, neither you nor your ilk can provide any proof.

there is plenty of proof here as this topic is called exposing yasir habib. 

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Please don't force your ideologies on others. 

He is a True scholar of Islam and deserves respect.

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

So you admitted that he can do no wrong and He is an INFALLIBLE. No wonder you will claim he's also included in Ayat-e-Tatheer. 

Ghuluw in love of Khamenei?

not only him there are other scholars like bahjat (رضي الله عنه) who can achieve the ability not to commit sins. Btw its not only possible for scholars to reach such a level common people who work hard enough can do it too. It doesnt make sense for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to ask us not to sin then we sin. Its possible for many good Muslims who works hard enough. This belief is mine is not really anything to do with Ayatullah Khamenei (ha) as I would believe in this even I did not believe in WF. Also REST ASSURED I don’t believe he is in ayat al tattheer again you are making assumptions.

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Not mine. 

Not at all. They have ability to sin like rest of human being. 

I don't see their followers claiming him to be an infallible like you people do.

Im happy to hear that. However I disagree with the part about the followers they follow them as if they are infallible.

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Again a half-wit assumption. By your logic if I call - 

TryHard - I'm disrespecting you. 

Janabe TryHard (رضي الله عنه) - I'm respectful. 

I'm not a scholar its clearly different. 

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Sure. Post few hadith where Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) asks us to sacrifice our Aqaed so that Sunnis are happy. 

Thats not what Imam Khamenei (ha) asks nor is it what Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) no one is saying Umar is good just that there should be respect among Sunni and Shia. You did not even bother to address my example on Umar.

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

That's a straightforward fatwa. There's no implication. 

Again answer the example I gave. You see whatever you want. If you want to be purposefully blind than I feel bad for you.

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

You did. See below.

  Allah will question you for you accused me of disrespecting Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) when Im denying it be ready. You will answer for not giving husna than. I know what I posted there is a difference between mocking those who try and quote the hadiths and mocking the hadiths itself. 

8 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Hold your horses. It's not that easy. 

None of them are infallible. 

I happen to think so regardless your just as bad and there is little to no difference.

Ya I know they aren't that is my whole point isn't it. 

Edited by TryHard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 8:48 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Habib may be going about it the wrong way, which I partially agree with you on (e.g. burning an effigy of Aisha, that was irresponsible and got people killed.)

However it is evident that the idea of Rehbar came after the Iranian Revolution and is a bidah. Also regardless of how you feel about Habib, he is a scholar that is followed by some, it would be wise to refrain from writing (la) after his or doing lanat on him.

Reading your address to me, it's also quite clear to me that you hold Khamanei to a status that might be inappropriate.

Thanks for agreeing on something. Calling Umar a homosexaul and saying Sunni women are whores is definitely not a good way. Also cursing and insulting other scholars is not good either I don’t just mean ayatullah Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) and Imam Khamenei (ha) there is more. 

The Idea of Shia having a leader is not a biddah at all. The Imam himself told us to turn to the Ulema after he goes into accultation. 

It is wise he deserves the curse. 

who are you to judge what is inappropriate you clearly don’t know who Imam Khamenei (ha) is. 

Edited by TryHard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name calling is against the rules and posts that do so can be removed. Quoting a post instead of reporting it means that post will also be removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hameedeh said:

Name calling is against the rules and posts that do so can be removed. Quoting a post instead of reporting it means that post will also be removed. 

People have tried reporting before and no obvious action has been taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...