Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mushu

Exposing Yassir Al-Habib

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

We have brother @Propaganda_of_the_Deed who went to a Sunni masjid, a few days back.  Imagine he was saying qunoot like that there.  :missing:

He would not say Qunoot loudly when he is in a masjid among people let alone a Sunni one. 

Where was the problem in his Qunoot? The cursing part? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Laayla said:

6:22

For our Shia converts, he only represents himself.  99% of Shias do not do this.

His qunoot

 

Innovation? I thought we can only do Qur'an supplication in qunuut. 

Edited by Abu Nur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Innovation? I thought we can only do Qur'an supplication in qunuut. 

1128. Any Zikr in qunut is sufficient, even if he says, 'Subhanallah' only once. It is, however, better to make the following supplication: La ilaha illallahul Halimul Karim, La ilaha illallahul 'Aliyyul 'Azim, Subhanallahi Rabbis samawatis sab', wa Rabbil 'arazinas sab', wama fi hinna wama bayna hunna, wa Rabbil 'arshil 'azim, wal hamdu lillahi Rabbil'alamin.

This is according to Ayatullah Sistani. 

https://www.Sistani.org/english/book/48/2231/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any zikr is sufficient in Qunut and La'an is a form of Dua. 

In his qunut the Holy Prophet (S) would curse a group of people, mentioning their names and descriptions. In the qunut of his prayer, Hadrat ‘Ali (‘a) used to curse Mu‘awiyah and ‘Amru ibn al-‘As. 

(Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 82, p. 201.) 

Just because YH does la'an on enemies of Ahlulbait (ams) in Qunut and I hate him, the practice must be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Any zikr is sufficient in Qunut and La'an is a form of Dua. 

In his qunut the Holy Prophet (S) would curse a group of people, mentioning their names and descriptions. In the qunut of his prayer, Hadrat ‘Ali (‘a) used to curse Mu‘awiyah and ‘Amru ibn al-‘As. 

(Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 82, p. 201.) 

Just because YH does la'an on enemies of Ahlulbait (ams) in Qunut and I hate him, the practice must be wrong. 

Doing it privately is fine, but what he did is in public and on worst era and worst time and it does not bring but bad image of Shias and create more disunity. 

Edited by Abu Nur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Doing it privately is fine, but what he did is in public and on worst era and worst time and it does not bring but bad image of Shias and create more disunity. 

Brother, what do you think according to the narration above, didn't Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) cursed a group openly in Qunut since he used to lead prayer everyday? Didn't Imam Ali (عليه السلام) cursed Mu'awiyah and Amr al-Aas in his prayers when he lead congregation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Brother, what do you think according to the narration above, didn't Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) cursed a group openly in Qunut since he used to lead prayer everyday? Didn't Imam Ali (عليه السلام) cursed Mu'awiyah and Amr al-Aas in his prayers when he lead congregation? 

Where it says openly in the hadith?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Abu Nur said:

Where it says congregation?

It doesn't say in the narration but it doesn't take a genius to understand it. All his life our beloved Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) led the prayers for his ummah. That's the only place he would have loudly recited it and narrator would have known it. Mustahab prayers are not in congregation but also not in loud voice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It doesn't say in the narration but it doesn't take a genius to understand it. All his life our beloved Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) led the prayers for his ummah. That's the only place he would have loudly recited it and narrator would have known it. Mustahab prayers are not in congregation but also not in loud voice. 

It doesn't work like that brother. There should be very clear hadith on prayer if the cursing in public is allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

It doesn't work like that brother. There should be very clear hadith on prayer if the cursing in public is allowed.

I do not disagree with you. There should be clear hadith but I understood like that and I feel sure about it.

Cursing is allowed if it will not cause fitna. 

 

Edited by Sirius_Bright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...