Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

What is the best title to describe the new satanic front in the ME?

The front that includes the backward Arab monarchies, paid Salafi terrorists and their Zionist backers!

-ZioSalafis

-ZioWahabis

-Ziomonarchies

I personally think ZioSalafis fits them well!

These groups and their Zionists backers are not only responsible for the brutal Arab tyrant leaders, but also funding the terrorist networks to strike across the Muslim regions.

I hope IRI and its allies work hard to target their interests and defend the helpless people and the region against the brutality of this network.

000_Nic6041694(1).storyimage.jpg

The worried Puppet Arabs meet to merge their states

haniyeh-bahrain-2.jpg?w=588

Haniya declares his support for Al-Khalifa against the protesters

2859505295.jpg

Terror in Syria: ZioSalafis funded suicide attacks in Syria

And that's the scary thing about them.

They use different faces to confuse the world.

But in reality, all three, and quite possibly more of them, are all sleeping in the same bed.

I just hope the other nations out there are wise enough to terminate relations with them.

Salafism is a disease. As for the "Zio" not sure it's neccessary. Do you really think Israel is supporting this movement?

For me, the Salafi is a product of the evil Gulf; mostly the Saudis as Salafism is basically the same as Wahabism.

Taliban in Afghanistan was a division of the Saudi regime. Al-Qaida is the military arm of the Wahabi creed.

All of these "Salafists" are brainwashed youth all grown up, paid well by the dirty Saudis and indoctrinated in their so-called religious institutions.

What bothers me if why the west considers these people our allies when really they are the biggest terrorists and most backwards civilization that mankind has seen

You are all forgetting there is something known as blowback. The unintended consequences of supporting jihadi salafis.

The Saudis and their ilk support and fund them only to keep them off their own backs and would rather they cause havoc somewhere other than their own back yard. Which is why they did so back when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan - not because they cared about Afghans - but to distract the revolutionary zeal to somewhere else, considering the Iranian revolution and the seige at the masjidul haram occured in the same year.

Not all Salafis are monolithic, there are some quiestist, apolitical ones who deem it to be haram to rebel against a leader, even if a leader is a tyrant... better to be under a tyrannical leader than in fitnah, etc - this is often promoted by the wahabi clerics to legitimize the monarchy.

Then you get those who deem monarchies and the likes to be unIslamic, and that they should use violence to restore an Islamic system - often influenced by the ideas of Sayyid Qutb and Mawdudi. You would find many Salafis are equally opposed to the Saudi regime and other authorities in Sunni countries.

Noah why are you peddling hate against Hamas ? You know well they are still in full contact with Iran.. You are a bit naive, PLO Intelligence has confirmed Hamas-Iran alliance is still pretty much alive. They raised a hue and cry over Syria only to appease the rank-and-file Hamas supporters.

Iran is deliberately obstructing a Hamas-PLO alliance, bcz it knows then Hamas will not care about them much, and I.R.I needs Hamas to legtimize themselves in front of the Muslim world. Actually I.R.I needs Hamas and not the other way round. Because all this fake Mumaanaa and Muqawamah charade is the very raison d'etre of the Islamic Republic. All fake. They are still selling their Oil to Israel.

Edited by Professor Higgins

Salafism is a disease. As for the "Zio" not sure it's neccessary. Do you really think Israel is supporting this movement?

For me, the Salafi is a product of the evil Gulf; mostly the Saudis as Salafism is basically the same as Wahabism.

Taliban in Afghanistan was a division of the Saudi regime. Al-Qaida is the military arm of the Wahabi creed.

All of these "Salafists" are brainwashed youth all grown up, paid well by the dirty Saudis and indoctrinated in their so-called religious institutions.

What bothers me if why the west considers these people our allies when really they are the biggest terrorists and most backwards civilization that mankind has seen

Not directly by Israel. But, by the Zionists political front who has full control over the intelligence services & markets of many powerful western countries; they together with the Saudis and a few other puppet Arab countries always supported these terrorists behind the scene.. directly and indirectly. It has nothing to do with the case of Afghanistan or the cold war only. They were supported and empowered long before Afg war, they were supported for different reasons after Afg war and they are being supported, funded today. They (the Zio Mafia) create the conditions for them. No Salafi movement could ever played a role in Libya, Syria or Yemen, if it wasn't for the Saudis and Western intelligence services. It is very naive as Propaganda suggests that the West has nothing to do with Salafis, it only made a mistake to temporary help them during Afghan war and that was it. That is only the version of the story that the western political gangs want to propagate in their media to fool their own people and the world. Salafis and their political fronts were created to target and manipulate Islam after the cold and to use them for decades in different occasions and in different way, and they will continue this for years to come.

HIggins, your reply is full of contradictions.

Anyhow, Hamas and the Palestinian groups exposed themselves. They are involved in Muslim killings from Iraq to Syria and from Bahrain to Yemen just like their other Salafi brothers. If Iran doesn't distance itself from this Harakul Eblis, it will face the consequences. We have enough suffering in the Shia world to deal with than to help our own enemies. And by helping the Palestinian enemies Iran gets nothing in return but a confrontation from Israelis and their Zionist friends.

Go do whatever you want to do amongst yourselves and your Salafi friends in Saudi and your secular friends in Lebanon!

Edited by Noah-

It is very naive as Propaganda suggests that the West has nothing to do with Salafis, it only made a mistake to temporary help them during Afghan war and that was it. That is only the version of the story that the western political gangs want to propagate in their media to fool their own people and the world. Salafis and their political fronts were created to target and manipulate Islam after the cold and to use them for decades in different occasions and in different way, and they will continue this for years to come.

Erm, I actually never stated that. I merely pointed out that Salafis are not homogenous, and that in supporting the more violently inclinded Salafis, such alliances are bound to have unintended consequences, as did happen when the CIA, Saudis and ISI supported and funded the mujahideen. Of course they are being used by other states for their own self interests, but as I said, do not think that the Salafis themselves have their own agenda, or that they are neccessarily loyal to the Gulf states that are funding them.

Ale Saud afraid of the Shiite Revolutions in the region, Wants to Merge all the PGC States to crush the Uprisings

14 May 2012 Manama: Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are expected to announce closer political union at a meeting of Gulf Arab leaders on Monday, a Bahraini minister said, a move dismissed by the Shiite Majority opposition as a ruse to avoid political reform, and to make the Majority Shiite Population of Bahrain a Minority By Merging into Saudi Arabia and other PGC States.

The decision is part of a strategy to increase integration within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), as the organization’s six nations Worry about Iran’s power in the region and trying to counter the threat by Merging the PGC States with in, so can show a bigger Power and Muscle against the Shiite Uprising with in the PGC states, especially in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia and Bahrain might initially seek closer union, local media have said, as both share a concern about discontent among Shi’ite Muslims against their ruling Wahabi dynasties, and accuse Shi’ite Iran of fomenting it – a charge Iran denies , while it supports the revolutions in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia Morally as it is the Popular demand of the Shiite Population against the Injustices done on them.

Saudi security forces entered Bahrain in March 2011 ahead of a crackdown on pro-democracy protests which had been led mainly by majority Shi’ite Muslims against the Wahabi Al Khalifa monarchy, a U.S. ally.

“I expect there will be an announcement of two or three countries. We can’t be sure but I have a strong expectation,” Samira Rajab, Bahrain’s minister of state for information affairs, told Reuters on Sunday. Two of the countries mentioned were Saudi Arabia and Bahrain; Rajab did not name the third.

“Sovereignty will remain with each of the countries and they would remain as U.N. members but they would unite in decisions regarding foreign relations, security, military and the economy.”

Despite appearances of unity, there are deep divisions within the GCC, which also includes Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Oman, as its officials meet in Riyadh on Monday for day-long talks.Saudi Arabia fears that Bahrain’s pro-democracy movement has the potential to spill over into its own Shi’ite-populated Eastern Province region, home to major oilfields.

In December 2011, Saudi King Abdullah called on the council members to move “beyond the stage of cooperation and into the stage of unity in a single entity.”

Reports say Saudi Arabia will merge initially with Bahrain in order for the six-member Arab council to reach unity.This comes while some members of the council have expressed concern about Saudi Arabia’s possible dominance over the other five countries if the council becomes unified.

A Qatari official, whose name was not mentioned in the news reports, said on Friday that Doha “sees this all as Saudi’s way of undermining the [Persian] Gulf States bilateral relations and forcing its own agenda.”

But significant political obstacles loom. Some members of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), which includes Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Oman, worry that convergence might spell dominance by the group’s largest member, Saudi Arabia.

“The aim of the Saudi regime in the future is the exclusion of Shi’ites in Bahrain.”

Bahrain’s leading opposition party Wefaq said Saudi intervention was aimed at stopping democratic change. “The issues facing Bahrain are local, not regional. There is little the Saudis can do: they sent troops but failed because the crisis is still going on, and that’s because it requires a political solution,” said senior Wefaq official Jasim Husain.

“Any agreement must get the people’s approval, not least in Saudi Arabia. I suspect this supposed union is just rhetoric.”

Pro-democracy protesters burned tires and clashed with police in Bahrain on Saturday, demanding the release of opposition leaders and rights activists.

Opposition activists say the death toll in the unrest has risen from 35 when martial law ended last June to 81, as police make heavy use of teargas and birdshot pellets. The government says many of the deaths were caused by the protesters’ or bystanders’ pre-existing poor health.

Real Picture :

There is a history of inter-Arab feuding in the region. Saudi Arabia has in the past bickered with Qatar over its support for the Al Jazeera satellite news channel, which has criticized Riyadh’s ruling family, and it has had tensions with the UAE over closer economic union and a border dispute.

The UAE, meanwhile, has suffered friction with its neighbor Oman, which last year accused the emirates of running a spy network in Muscat, a charge the UAE denied. “The elites in the GCC saw this call to unity as a reaction to the Arab Spring. But the support in some countries will be weak. There are no united policies in defense or foreign policy,” said Abdullah Al-Shammari, a Saudi political analyst.

jafrianews.com