Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Indo-pak Shias..

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

This is clearly a racist and ignorant thread. You seem to be hanging out with the ignorant crowd; and i would have advised you to hang out with the educated folks, but judging by your attitude and akhlaq, you seem to fit right in.

As for the shirk issue, i have seen similiar beliefs propagated by khoja and iranian scholars quite openly,, simliarly tatbir in countries such as lebanon and iraq are more ghastly ( qamah zani performed on head) so these extremes do exist, but it is certainly not limited to the 'indo-pak' youth, nor is it a case of a majority. You need to broaden your bigoted horizons . The real educated scholars would put your ignorance to shame.

As for the ignorant speakers, not all get a free pass. At one pakistani centre; the audience members got up and walked out, and the organisers turned off the mic. The speaker was forced to climb down and make a quick exit. Other times such speakers have been thorougly questioned and debated with after the speeches about thier ignorant remarks. The public donot easily let them go. Now speakers and reciters are properly vetted and warned clearly of the consequences beforehand. This is an example of an educated audience.

Edited by Asr
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It comes from a lack of education and ignorance. That is not entirely their fault. There's no need to generalise a whole nation - it's not 'so many' of them. Every community has their ignorants, not j

this post is ridiculously stupid... why dont we go about and complain about Shias from all races based on their worst examples.....

More racism and stereotyping than an English Defence League rally. Some people seem to not know racism is strongly condemned in Islam. I've heard most Iranians are secretly wanting to return to being

• Advanced Member

Because the imam (as) says that using them as a door consists in obeying them.

Because they order us to "take the direct route" in prayers.

You guys are so messed up in understanding that you quote things that directly contradict you, thinking they support you. It's amusing, in a sad way.

No, it's saying that waseela through the imams = obedience to them, i.e. following the sunnah.

Where have they ordered to take direct route, and prohibited taking them as Waseela? Why we see in their biographies then, that there were numerous examples when people asked them to intercede instead of taking direct route, like Sh. Sadooq's father asked Imam(as) to pray when his 'direct prayer' wasn't answered. Sadooq used to say with pride that ' i am born out of Dua e Imam e Zamana(as)' . Why didn't any Imam(as) discourage this practice? Their obedience means following their examples in every regard. They were asked for help from disappointed people and they answered their call, and prayed to Allah, so we would obey them and follow the same route inshAllah.

The group who appreciates such material is the 40+ crowd, and even then I do not now why would they.

Pakistani and Indian parents here have been taking their kids to English Majlises most of the time as they want their kids to learn something lol

I do not know why and how these speakers make their way into here in such numbers, I would be happy if people like Allama Talib Jauhari or people of his caliber ever come here for a few nights.

I believe the demand of these speakers is so great back home that they are better off there.

The only good Indo/Pak speakers are the ones who got banned from entering Pakistan due to political reasons 20 years ago, these are very few and are really amazing.

The large numbers of those who come here are so hilarious that I can be a comedian one day if I start telling the stuff they try to propagate

Same thing with Sunday schools here for youth; as a result, parents took their kids out of these Urdu speaking Madrasses and now everyone is happy to be at 'Khoja Masjids' here.

Brother, i feel sorry to hear this state over there. May Allah and Ahlebait(as) solve your community's problems, but such uneducated speakers can be found in any country. May Allah save our people from them for the sake of Ahlebait(as).

Yes if you spent Muharram here, you'll know there are more ulema than before, equal and in some cases better than Talib Jauhri as well. Though he has his own place, but Ayatullah Syed Aqeel ul Gharvi, Syed Hassan zafar Naqvi, and many others are doing awesome job. And there are many in India as well.Syed Aqeel ul gharvi is an Indian alim too, but he address first 'Ashra' here. There is a long list actually of quality speakers.

Edited by Kaniz e Zahra
  • Advanced Member

Aslamalaykum,

@Kadhim

No, it's saying that waseela through the imams = obedience to them, i.e. following the sunnah.

Don't make us spoon feed you lot all the time, go and check other threads which talk about waseela and yes they are authentic hadiths but it seems you wanna overlook them and go for your narrow understanding.

If our ggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt grandfather Hazrat Adam a.s at the beginning of mankind saw the need of waseela of Ahle Muhammed a.s for his repentance to be accepted, will see how far everyone gets in life without the every channel of waseela that they themselves have permitted.

• Veteran Member

Not to take sides and while keeping it scholarly; When someone states that "..[some scholars] attribute far much greater status to Imam Ali than he actually has." means that the person making the statement himself has comprehensive ma'arifah of Imam Ali (as). I find that surprising. I've yet to meet such a person myself who can weigh and measure my Imam Ali (as).

MashaAllah. Could we be so fortunate that such mo'mineen can be found on Shiachat? ^^

• Advanced Member

There are always left-field and off-the-wall people in every religion / sect. For us shias, unfortunately, we too have some unenlightened peple among our ranks who issue statements that do not portray the doctrine and intellection of the informed/enlighetend shia population.

On Ahle Sunnat side, they too have people rather butchers who believe that killing people of other sects will gain them the package of Jannat + 70 Houries. Atleast our uneducated shias and way better that they dont believe in killing the members of other religions and sects.

If you are shia and ever come across a shia who carries belief that the OP wrote about in the first post, then try to reason with him. If your knowledge is not upto that level then its better to remain quiet than to agree to his statements.

• Advanced Member

Atleast our uneducated shias and way better

What do you mean? Do Indo-pak Shias are uneducated?

I think you misunderstood me. What i meant (if you read my reply once again) that 'some' of us (indo-pak shias) are uneducated.... not all ofcourse! :) even in their ignorant ways they would never want to harm anyone just becuz he/she belongs to a different religion/sect.

Hope it clarifies things up :)

• Advanced Member

Here People think that those who are uneducated do zanjeer zani so please clarify your statement what do you mean by uneducated?

uneducated as in unenlightened.....

I said "There are always left-field and off-the-wall people in every religion / sect. For us shias, unfortunately, we too have some unenlightened peple among our ranks who issue statements that do not portray the doctrine and intellection of the informed/enlighetend shia population".

Thats the best explanation I can offer...if you still dont get it...then i might not be able to clarify it any further...

As for Zanjeerzani...all I can say is...its just a way to make you khoon tahir.

• Advanced Member

More racism and stereotyping than an English Defence League rally. Some people seem to not know racism is strongly condemned in Islam.

I've heard most Iranians are secretly wanting to return to being majoosi like their forefathers. Someone also told me all the Khoja Shi'ah have only one true faith - money.

Also, all the Arabs are either terrrorists or wifebeaters. Or both.

So pathetic to see this level of BS on SC.

ALI

• Advanced Member

More racism and stereotyping than an English Defence League rally. Some people seem to not know racism is strongly condemned in Islam.

I've heard most Iranians are secretly wanting to return to being majoosi like their forefathers. Someone also told me all the Khoja Shi'ah have only one true faith - money.

Also, all the Arabs are either terrrorists or wifebeaters. Or both.

So pathetic to see this level of BS on SC.

ALI

Why so much acrimony against shias? are shia not your own people? are you the only Shia-e-Ali while every other shia is a hypocrite? If your Imam (ajtf) asks you about your shias what would you tell him...that they are racist, majoosi, greedy, terrorists and wife-beaters? would you not tell him that they are muhibb-e-Ahlulbayt and Azadar-e-Hussain? would you put your own shias in the same league with the tyrants of banu um'maeeya?

please have mercy on your shia brothers and sisters...and have mercy on yourself..

• Advanced Member

Why so much acrimony against shias? are shia not your own people? are you the only Shia-e-Ali while every other shia is a hypocrite? If your Imam (ajtf) asks you about your shias what would you tell him...that they are racist, majoosi, greedy, terrorists and wife-beaters? would you not tell him that they are muhibb-e-Ahlulbayt and Azadar-e-Hussain? would you put your own shias in the same league with the tyrants of banu um'maeeya?

please have mercy on your shia brothers and sisters...and have mercy on yourself..

He was being sarcastic.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Great documentary here..ruined by the disgusting shirk..

see 17:36

"I prayed to Allah and Imam Hussein to give me a son"....

These people don't know what Islam is..

I've seen the same rubbish coming from us Iraqis too.. disgusting

Edited by Alejandro Sosa
  • Veteran Member

in indo-pak shia's majlis,there r usually two parts.

1-Fazail

2-Musaib

I wont discuss musaib part,but in fazail we go like this.

Nara e Takbeer

"Allah o Akbar"

Nara e Risalat

"ya Rasool Allah

panj nara panjtani,sawa lakh,atom bomb NARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA E Haideri

"Ya Alliiiiii"

chaman chaman gali gali

"ALI ALI ALI ALI(A.S)"

nagar nagar gali gali

"ALI ALI ALI ALI(A.S)

sometime we add salawats too.

dont hate on us bro,

there are different kind of ppl here.

in indo-pak shia's majlis,there r usually two parts.

1-Fazail

2-Musaib

I wont discuss musaib part,but in fazail we go like this.

Nara e Takbeer

"Allah o Akbar"

Nara e Risalat

"ya Rasool Allah

panj nara panjtani,sawa lakh,atom bomb NARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA E Haideri

"Ya Alliiiiii"

chaman chaman gali gali

"ALI ALI ALI ALI(A.S)"

nagar nagar gali gali

"ALI ALI ALI ALI(A.S)

sometime we add salawats too.

dont hate on us bro,

there are different kind of ppl here.

You forgot to mention Azadari ke dushmano pe or ahlebayt ke dushmano pe ?