Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Indo-pak Shias..

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

why are so many of them so fanatical and shirky in their behaviour? many of them give a really bad name to shias, saying they'd rather go to karbala then mecca, being obsessed with tatbir, etc etc etc.

also, what the hell is it with indo-pak shia guys who wear ear rings and say it's to follow the example of Imam Hussein (as), astaghfirullah.

too much hindu/sikh infilitration imo

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It comes from a lack of education and ignorance. That is not entirely their fault. There's no need to generalise a whole nation - it's not 'so many' of them. Every community has their ignorants, not j

this post is ridiculously stupid... why dont we go about and complain about Shias from all races based on their worst examples.....

More racism and stereotyping than an English Defence League rally. Some people seem to not know racism is strongly condemned in Islam. I've heard most Iranians are secretly wanting to return to being

• Advanced Member

why are so many of them so fanatical and shirky in their behaviour? many of them give a really bad name to shias, saying they'd rather go to karbala then mecca, being obsessed with tatbir, etc etc etc.

also, what the hell is it with indo-pak shia guys who wear ear rings and say it's to follow the example of Imam Hussein (as), astaghfirullah.

too much hindu/sikh infilitration imo

kindly keep your racist thread to yourself,anyone who says Ziaraat will be prefrred over Hajj can be a jahil,not a Shia,how Shias of other countries are contributing towards good repute of Shi'ism?Iranian host plays on Ashura,which are made fun of by many westerners,when sunnis saw them beating drums they make fun of us,Are u celebrating Ashura?why not somebody start a thread about them,why is there a great jealousy with indo-pak Shias,they are far better than those in other countries.Are n't iranians the same ppl who just a little time back before revolution had nothing to do with Islam.Still,when on the time of Hajj they make demonstrations against America.and Israel,whole world laugh on us,that can't u ppl just forget politics on the time of Hajj.but we have nothing to do with them,so what problem are we causing to u?read the birth accounts of Imam Hussain(as)His Grandfather put a ring in His ear for a week.We have hindu sikh infiltrations,wt about Shias in west can't they have jewish/christian infiltrations,and Iranians the old zoroashtrian,who still remember their old festivals,what are we obssesed with is nothing your business.Islam has been spread by Syed Saints in sub-continent not by biased ulema,here ppl accepted Islam by hearts not by force,as well as Shi'ism.Wt about Iranis,or Iraqis,who didn't even convert in the presence of Imams(as),and Iranis just converted with fear of safavids,and Iraqis just around two centuries back.Here India,being a hindu country,and pakistan being sunni never prevent us from practicing our beliefs,that is our influence,that these sunni and hindu states grant us Ashura holiday,with security,target killings is being done by arab funded wahabi organizations.But eveyone else tolerate our beliefs,because we know how to defend and prove our point,what do u know wt was the contributions of Indo-Pak Shias,so stop spreading Fitnahs among Shias. Edited by Kaniz e Zahra
  • Advanced Member

kindly keep your racist thread to yourself,anyone who says Ziaraat will be prefrred over Hajj can be a jahil,not a Shia,how Shias of other countries are contributing towards good repute of Shi'ism?Iranian host plays on Ashura,which are made fun of by many westerners,when sunnis saw them beating drums they make fun of us,Are u celebrating Ashura?why not somebody start a thread about them,why is there a great jealousy with indo-pak Shias,they are far better than those in other countries.Are n't iranians the same ppl who just a little time back before revolution had nothing to do with Islam.Still,when on the time of Hajj they make demonstrations against America.and Israel,whole world laugh on us,that can't u ppl just forget politics on the time of Hajj.but we have nothing to do with them,so what problem are we causing to u?read the birth accounts of Imam Hussain(as)His Grandfather put a ring in His ear for a week.We have hindu sikh infiltrations,wt about Shias in west can't they have jewish/christian infiltrations,and Iranians the old zoroashtrian,who still remember their old festivals,what are we obssesed with is nothing your business.Islam has been spread by Syed Saints in sub-continent not by biased ulema,here ppl accepted Islam by hearts not by force,as well as Shi'ism.Wt about Iranis,or Iraqis,who didn't even convert in the presence of Imams(as),and Iranis just converted with fear of safavids,and Iraqis just around two centuries back.Here India,being a hindu country,and pakistan being sunni never prevent us from practicing our beliefs,that is our influence,that these sunni and hindu states grant us Ashura holiday,with security,target killings is being done by arab funded wahabi organizations.But eveyone else tolerate our beliefs,because we know how to defend and prove our point,what do u know wt was the contributions of Indo-Pak Shias,so stop spreading Fitnahs among Shias.

too long, didn't read

please use correct grammar and paragraphs please

(and yes, i know i didn't use correct capital letters in the appropriate places)

ok i just read it..find me proof the Imam ever had an earring..astaghfirullah..any excuse to add in hindu bidahs eh?

• Advanced Member

too long, didn't read

please use correct grammar and paragraphs please

(and yes, i know i didn't use correct capital letters in the appropriate places)

ok i just read it..find me proof the Imam ever had an earring..astaghfirullah..any excuse to add in hindu bidahs eh?

we don't have hindu biddahs here,the earing thing is written in urdu books written by scholars of indo-pak,who had studied in Howzas,so i shall try to find from which Arabic,and Persian book,they refer to for it.We haven't self created it,there were Ulema who told us so
  • Advanced Member

Theres always a MINORITY of people in every religion.. belief.. sector .. society that interpret things according to their own minds.. wants and needs.. It has nothing to do with them being Pakistani or Indian..

Youre being very stereotypical and specifying a certain minority.. Like mentioned above.. try and guide them rather than making a thread saying it in such manner.. Theyve got no influence from sikhs and hindus.. its just when they decide to take it a bit extreme.. and yeh from Ignorance and lack of knowledge and education.. !

• Veteran Member

I hate generalization. Yes there is ignorance and it is giving bad name to Shias but on the other hand there is no help for them from Iran. Iran has imposed a bad leader who is known as i guess Sajid Naqvi while Iran should invest on better leaders like "Hassan Zafar Naqvi" who are doing least something not only in educating Shias but also standing against shia killing in Pakistan.

Guest Mushu

How the hell is that Shirk? I would rather go to Karbala than Makka.

"Allah (SWT) looks to the pilgrims of Imam Hussain (as) before He looks to His own, on the day of Arafat..."

ان الله ينظر الى زوار قبر الحسين قبل ان ينظر الى زواره يوم عرفه

Edited by Mushu
  • Veteran Member

Piercing the ear of the boy is sunnah, but I don't think there are any ahadith about having an ear ring.

وَ عَنْهُ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ سِنَانٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ ثَقْبُ أُذُنِ الْغُلَامِ مِنَ السُّنَّةِ وَ خِتَانُ الْغُلَامِ مِنَ السُّنَّةِ

Piercing the ear of a boy is sunnah, and circumcision of a boy is from the sunnah

• Al-Kulaynee, Al-Kaafee, vol. 6, pg. 36, hadeeth # 5
    Grading:
  • Al-Majlisi graded this hadeeth as SaHeeH
    --> Mir'aat Al-'Uqool, vol. 21, pg. 64

http://www.shiachat....ost__p__2051853

Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Advanced Member

Piercing the ear of the boy is sunnah, but I don't think there are any ahadith about having a ear ring.

وَ عَنْهُ عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ سِنَانٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ ثَقْبُ أُذُنِ الْغُلَامِ مِنَ السُّنَّةِ وَ خِتَانُ الْغُلَامِ مِنَ السُّنَّةِ

Piercing the ear of a boy is sunnah, and circumcision of a boy is from the sunnah

Grading:

seems very effeminate and gay to me.

• Advanced Member

Piercing the ear of the boy is sunnah, but I don't think there are any ahadith about having a ear ring.

Grading:

arent non-muba7 acts supposed to be judged by current times/practices? so in current times, the men who pierce their ears are wayward.

• Advanced Member

arent non-muba7 acts supposed to be judged by current times/practices? so in current times, the men who pierce their ears are wayward.

Islam is eternal,not judged by times,when Imam(as)will come,He will have long hair like His ancestors,then u'll start judging it according to times?
Guest Mushu

Islam is eternal,not judged by times,when Imam(as)will come,He will have long hair like His ancestors,then u'll start judging it according to times?

Who said he's gonna have long hair, or that his ancestors did?

• Advanced Member
^will he also ride on camels and live off candle light?
lets nukes explode,and third world war takes place,u'll know what r u going to ride then
Long hair, earrings, quite possibly the mention of tattoos next, this thread has it all :D
tatoos are forbidden,by the way Edited by Kaniz e Zahra
  • Veteran Member

seems very effeminate and gay to me.

I don't see why. Like I said, this doesn't mean they are supposed to wear a ring.

How does having a tiny hole in your ear, that hardly anyone will be able to notice, make you appear wayward? And no, I don't think the sunnah is subject to changes in times and practices.

tatoos are forbidden,by the way

There is no proof for this in Shia Islam.

well intelligent man read Ahadees of Aimma(as)where they clearly mention only one third of world will be left,not everyone is going to die,but nuke explosions in some of the developed countries will be enough to drag man into stone age.As they will create many natural hazards,go read books with open eyes.And who r u to decide who is going to be alive or dead,just be considerate on your own selves.

Ahhhhhhh you are trying to insult me with this phrase well intelligent man. ??? Anyway most likely she will be dead or poisoned coughing with hair and nails falling out....along with all of us here (you will wish you are dead). If explosions occur in a few of the major cities, fallout is carried around the globe which will eventually result in most people being poisoned....and it travels further than you think especially if it occurs in more than one place.

• Advanced Member

I am not calling it a hindu type caste system........I am saying that certain people wrongly treat it as a caste system. If I had the time or energy to dig up certain posts made by others you would see exactly what I am talking about.

Now plz don't bring me Syedzadi issue,it will require many threads simply.Stupid haughtiness is some other thing,Salman,Abuzar,Bilal(as)were not syeds,but respected as a part of Family.

Now plz don't bring me Syedzadi issue,it will require many threads simply.Stupid haughtiness is some other thing,Salman,Abuzar,Bilal(as)were not syeds,but respected as a part of Family.

Why you mad though? I wasn't targeting you...I was bringing up certain wrong behaviors I witnessed.

• Advanced Member

Ahhhhhhh you are trying to insult me with this phrase well intelligent man. ??? Anyway most likely she will be dead or poisoned coughing with hair and nails falling out....along with all of us here (you will wish you are dead). If explosions occur in a few of the major cities, fallout is carried around the globe which will eventually result in most people being poisoned....and it travels further than you think especially if it occurs in more than one place.

I don't want to insult u,i just said it sarcastically,how can every other man be poisoned,but third world war is inevitable,otherwise u should tell,how one third will be left,where will others go?InshAllah i won't wish to be dead,Allah can save those,whom He want to witness Re-appearance of our Imam(as)by the Prayers of Maula Imam Mahdi(as)

Why you mad though? I wasn't targeting you...I was bringing up certain wrong behaviors I witnessed.

I know u r not targetting me,m only shedding some light on such mindsets. Edited by Kaniz e Zahra

I don't want to insult u,i just said it sarcastically,how can every other man be poisoned,but third world war is inevitable,otherwise u should tell,how one third will be left,where will others go?

I told you the survivors will be coughing their lungs up with their hair and nails falling out...suffering and wishing they were in the middle of the blast.

I know u r not targetting me,m only shedding some light on such mindsets.

What mindset? Seeing a wrong behavior and calling it out? Really? What you don't understand is I am not attacking or disrespecting an entire group....I am saying that I think the behavior or certain people in that group is wrong.

m also saying that,anyways ur coughing lungs out thing isn't convincing,nukes are not in every part of world.

In japan when there was a leak....not an explosion but a leak, they found higher radiation levels on the west coast of the united states a few days later. Now imagine what a few large nuclear explosions would do once the weather patterns disperse the fallout around the globe.