Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member

Hi Members / Chabab:

Can anyone tell me more about Syrian Sheikh-in-Exile Adnan Aroor?

He is exiled in Saudi Arabia, some describe him as the "spiritual" mentor behind the revolution.

He vowed to put Alawites and Christians into the "meat grinder" and feed their dead bodies to dogs.

How popular is he? What is your opinion on him?

Al-Arabiya describes him as "moderate Islamist" and a "freedom fighter."

Here is a video of him:

Any information would be much appreciated.

Best regards to all!

• Advanced Member

The guy is a zionist and he has a program against Shiites. He said one day that he called Sheikh Al Muhajeer and that Sheikh al Muhajeer couldn't answer the questions. Well, the illusionist never called Sheikh al Muhajeer! Sheikh al Muhajeer responded to that lie and said that IF Al Aroor would have called him, of course he would be able to answer all of his silly questions..

Just leave these people.. They are born to fight against the Religion of Allah SWT

Honestly for me he looks more like Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. You know, that old ugly lady who gives the poisoned apple :lol: :lol:

• Advanced Member

He never threatened all Alawis. Rather, he said those Alawis (and others) who fight for the regime will be killed. From what I know Iran executed all the people who tried to stop the revolution when the mullahs got in power.

• Advanced Member

I should say, my Syrian friend told me he gained popularity in Homs and a few other places.

He never threatened all Alawis. Rather, he said those Alawis (and others) who fight for the regime will be killed. From what I know Iran executed all the people who tried to stop the revolution when the mullahs got in power.

What about the Sunnites involved in the regime? There are plenty...

I have read that he spreads sectarian hatred on a Saudi satellte station.

He did not threaten Christians though.

A threat on any minority is a threat on all minorities from my perspective.

Anyways, I detest Assad and hope that he falls. I am just afraid of the latter all the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

First, what does Iran have to do with this discussion?

Second, let's not get technical with what Arour said or didnt say. Regardless, he is a man of propaganda and is paid by anti-Islam forces to spread fitna. You can go on youtube and see all his nonsense.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Iran did and they should have. 150,000 Iranians died in the revolution and 250,000 were killed between 1954 and 1979. Somebody committed those crimes and thank Allah, they paid for it.

• Veteran Member

Are you actually going to try to defend this clown?

• Advanced Member

I just watched this. The "shi'a" shaykh in this video keeps referring to "Imam Ahmed al-Hassan" which I assume is the Iraqi guy who declared himself Mahdi or the son of the Mahdi or whatever. so this "shi'a" scholar must be one of his misguided followers.

It shows this Aroor guy as a pretty despicable creature with immense hatred for the Shi'a... but what an idiot this "shi'a" scholar is as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

I have seen many videos from this guy and what is most remarkably about him, is that it seems as if he is a skilled misleader.

In all his discussion with shia scholar he is able to put his question in such a way that it is impossible to answer directly. As if he is indirectly putting the answer, he needs, to prove his point, in the mouth of the questioned.

• Veteran Member

Is it true what shiekh adnan said about the imam wife doing mutah :Or

I don't know if it's true or not, but the 'Imam' they are talking about is not Imam Mahdi Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã, it is Ahmad al-Hasan. Or at least, that is who the 'Shia' guy is talking about. al-Aroor may be a bit confused on the issue. Imam Mahdi doesn't have a wife that we know of, as far as I am aware.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...