Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[illuminati Do You Believe?]

Rate this topic

Guest Nargela

I been looking into this topic, I feel there has to be some truth to it.. Some things are to crazy to denine. Wondering does anyone on shiachat believe theres a illuminati?

Edited by Nargela
  • Advanced Member

Yes, what isn't there to believe, there are plenty of devil worshippers and the Illuminati specifically also yes, it can be viewed as a group or a sect. I believe there's is some truth in it as well, mainly their aim to prepare for the arrival of the Anti-Christ.

It kind of makes sense the way they promote their logo the 'All Seeing Eye' everywhere, like seriously, its everywhere...and who would be doing that on purpose.

But yeah anyway, if you got time you should check out 'The Arrivals' and Zeitgeist. :)

This is a recent video that I came across, it touches upon the topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYIzwuVajSk&feature=channel&list=UL

Edited by Dawud1UK
Guest Nargela

Yes, what isn't there to believe, there are plenty of devil worshippers and the Illuminati specifically also yes, it can be viewed as a group or a sect. I believe there's is some truth in it as well, mainly their aim to prepare for the arrival of the Anti-Christ.

It kind of makes sense the way they promote their logo the 'All Seeing Eye' everywhere, like seriously, its everywhere...and who would be doing that on purpose.

But yeah anyway, if you got time you should check out 'The Arrivals' and Zeitgeist. :)

Yeah already saw The Arrivals, Subhanallah did you know that series converted people to islam?

• Advanced Member

Yeah already saw The Arrivals, Subhanallah did you know that series converted people to islam?

:o MashAllah never knew that. Their videos do give you a different perspective on the way you look at things though :P. When I found out about The Arrivals I watched about 10 episodes a day lol.

• Advanced Member

when i first watched arrivals, i was addicted, but paranoid aswell. i was like, theyre everywhere and we have to watchout. but then the paranoia went away after like a day and it was back to normal and ofc i know knew why things are as they are in the world today.

i loved the arrivals and some of the bits of 'the arrived series'. and of course the sayed ammar lecture was sik and funny.

• Basic Members

the arrivals is a great series in my oppinion but much of the series's contents is just conspiracy theories. it had a lot of great information and very interesting too but i wouldn't believe everything or rely on all its contents. it opened my eyes to many things id never expect to find on my own.

• Advanced Member

I wouldn't bother. Who has time for all those elaborate conspiracy theories?

If you are interested in the Re-appearance of al-Qaim (aj), then you should definitely read a thread by user Qaim. He has translated narrations from some real sources.

• Advanced Member

Last ramadhan sayyid Ammar and i sat down and talked about the illuminati. At the end of it we had references from hadith, and created a whole theory about Dajjal, the coming of the 12th Imam, and the illuminati and members of it using multiple sources etc. At the end of it, all 20 or so people that were listening to us agreed that they exist. But tbh, i think it all depends on how willing you are to agree with ideas that have debatable sources :) theres lots of people that don't agree with it and think we're all stupid :cry: but then again theres lots that agree with it too :D

• Advanced Member

Yes, maybe to some extent some of the stuff out there about illuminati is just lies, but there is too much proof for it to be denied. One example I can give is the illuminati card game which was made in 1995 which twin towers, pentagon is shown with the damage done similar to what happened on 9/11

Now someone may come forward and state that what if these cards were made later and some people claim it was in 1995, well a few years ago I saw these cards (before 2011) and in 2011 the tsunami and earthquake that hit japan was already predicted in the card game, and no one can say that this card was created later because I have personally seen it myself before and also it is on YouTube videos that have been uploaded in like 2008 (or around that time)

So yes I do believe its true, but to what extent I believe its true I dont know exactly

• Advanced Member

Last Saturday on the way to meet some Brothers in Sydney one revert Brother told us how his grandfather was a former Freemason. I was kind of suprised but I am not sure if they the same or similar individuals you referring to with the Illuminati.

I think the Freemasons are just a secret organisation that have some sort of close Brotherhood. If I am wrong please correct me as the Brother did not know much but what he did mention about his grandfather seemed intriguing but also quite odd.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

the illuminate is simular to freemasons, these are dajjali forces...

but the word Dajjal means to decive...

the eye in the triangle, originates from ancient mysticism, when you sleep you hear, see, communicate ect... yet you have your eyes closed...

chapter 6 iyat 6 Al Quran says He it is who takes your souls at night in sleep... this 3rd eye, @ your 4head is the most purist powerfull part of you...

if you belive it to be the eye of dajjal.. then you have allready submiited to him your highest part...

I been looking into this topic, I feel there has to be some truth to it.. Some things are to crazy to denine. Wondering does anyone on shiachat believe theres a illuminati?

Salam,

the illuminate is simular to freemasons, these are dajjali forces...

but the word Dajjal means to decive...

the eye in the triangle, originates from ancient mysticism, when you sleep you hear, see, communicate ect... yet you have your eyes closed...

chapter 6 iyat 6 Al Quran says He it is who takes your souls at night in sleep... this 3rd eye, @ your 4head is the most purist powerfull part of you...

if you belive it to be the eye of dajjal.. then you have allready submiited to him your highest part...

• Advanced Member

Yes, maybe to some extent some of the stuff out there about illuminati is just lies, but there is too much proof for it to be denied. One example I can give is the illuminati card game which was made in 1995 which twin towers, pentagon is shown with the damage done similar to what happened on 9/11

Now someone may come forward and state that what if these cards were made later and some people claim it was in 1995, well a few years ago I saw these cards (before 2011) and in 2011 the tsunami and earthquake that hit japan was already predicted in the card game, and no one can say that this card was created later because I have personally seen it myself before and also it is on YouTube videos that have been uploaded in like 2008 (or around that time)

So yes I do believe its true, but to what extent I believe its true I dont know exactly

Tsunamis and earthquakes are natural disasters, so i doubt the illuminati was involved. But some of the stuff that happened was a bit fishy.

• Advanced Member

Tsunamis and earthquakes are natural disasters, so i doubt the illuminati was involved. But some of the stuff that happened was a bit fishy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

And even if you claim that they definitely did not control it anyway whatsoever (which I believe they did) then they 100% did have the knowledge of it before hand somehow.

combined_disasters.jpg

That is the wako tower in Japan, now it wasn't destroyed in the disaster last year but still