Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Do You Really Want In Life?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

(bismillah)

Ya Ali Madad

La'nat on the enemies of Ahlulbait (as)

Rahbar Faqat Khameneist

I want a wife who is attached to Ahlulbait and loves them more than she loves me. I also want kids who will join the army of Imam Mahdi. My eternal wish is be asked by Imam Mahdi to do a favor for him... If he asks me to clean the toilet then my wish is completed.

Aside from this I have no other wishes

• Veteran Member

Heroic martyrdom.

After a damn good fight with tons of ammo and explosives spent and roads plastered with remains of terrorists, thugs, corrupt policemen, politicians and their belongings and all the satanists and their newspapers and tv's crying about having their minions arse kicked in the most gruesome fashion by a lone vigilante who wasn't special in any way and armed only with a 50 calibre machine gun and frag grenades. I wana go out and rest, leave this insane world behind, after having cleaned a visible enough piece on the satanist minions pie chart so it may make this world a better place even if by 0.01%.

Oh and my wife and mother finding out that I left them no money... lol. ^^

Can't think of anything better or more satisfying or rewarding. :D

• Advanced Member

1) I would Love a calm job with fixed and flexible hours with a good yearly income, enough for which I can buy house, be financially stable and have an amazing car (a BMW 335xi or a G37 coupe will do )

2) To be able to detach from work and would not miss even a single Juma prayer

3) Do Hajj and Umrah on the last 10 days of Ramadan

4) Help my community and donate to my Masjid/Imambargah and to charity as much as possible

5) Get myself a nice loving wife :rolleyes:

6) To witness 'El Clásico' and a Champions League Final where my Real Madrid would win

7) And of course that I do not ever see my family suffering from a disaster

I want this in my life with the help of Allah, and hope my wishes be fulfilled InshAllah!

• Veteran Member

Heroic martyrdom.

After a damn good fight with tons of ammo and explosives spent and roads plastered with remains of terrorists, thugs, corrupt policemen, politicians and their belongings and all the satanists and their newspapers and tv's crying about having their minions arse kicked in the most gruesome fashion by a lone vigilante who wasn't special in any way and armed only with a 50 calibre machine gun and frag grenades. I wana go out and rest, leave this insane world behind, after having cleaned a visible enough piece on the satanist minions pie chart so it may make this world a better place even if by 0.01%.

Oh and my wife and mother finding out that I left them no money... lol. ^^

Can't think of anything better or more satisfying or rewarding. :D

:wacko:

Now back in the 50's and 60's, the Army had an ADM system. ADM is the military abreviation for atomic demolition munitions.

There were two standard devices, one of which was the "backpack" sized.

Now, if you are into "suicidy" haram, then all you have to do get one of these and get close to your target cluster.

And don't think this is absurd. Remember when you were in math or science class and you'd say to the teacher, "but I was close" ?

And the teacher would respond with, "Close only counts in horseshoes, handgrenades and nuclear weapons".

So, you need to carry a 'lucky horseshoe' with you and you'll have all three components of closeness.

My SPD is showing, Abu Deranged. You rattled my cage. :shifty:

SPD=serious psychological disturbance

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member

to be content. imam ali as: "contentment is the capital which will never diminish"

what that means in practical terms?

- to improve my worship of Allah swt. to be a better person - more forgiving, more patient

- for my family to be content (a long, healthy life for my parents, success for my siblings and safety for my relatives back home) and for us always to be on seeratal mustaqeem

- continued health

- to succeed in my academic pursuits

- to be financially stable

- to marry a good religious man and raise pious children

- to help my immediate community as well as muslims at large with whatever skills i have

- for the the tyranny in this world to end

Really nice reply...

In addition to above i want peace & freedom to express my religious thoughts & inclination

• 8 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Inshallah. Its apparently one of the most common disorders found in children. Although, I never knew it was common for it to continue into adulthood, but there seem two cases in this thread alone.

Good luck to you both in treating it. :)

I too have adult ADHD.

• Advanced Member

Permanant remembrance of Allah(swt).

Which I think if I am succeeded to get, nothing in this and next world can do me any harm.

Pain and sufferings would convert to blessings for me and I would be the happiest man in this whole world.

Edited by Peace lover
  • Advanced Member

to be content. imam ali as: "contentment is the capital which will never diminish"

what that means in practical terms?

- to improve my worship of Allah swt. to be a better person - more forgiving, more patient

- for my family to be content (a long, healthy life for my parents, success for my siblings and safety for my relatives back home) and for us always to be on seeratal mustaqeem

- continued health

- to succeed in my academic pursuits

- to be financially stable

- to marry a good religious man and raise pious children

- to help my immediate community as well as muslims at large with whatever skills i have

- for the the tyranny in this world to end

:wub: Mashallah

Large lot private house with a 10 foot hedge all around and a garden with vegetables raised organically, goats for milk and cheese and chickens for eggs and meat.....oh - and a lap pool...in a valley surrounded by mountains with downhill and cross country skiing in the winter...and a laid back, compliant and adoring husband. That about covers it.

MEANWHILE IN AFRICA

Starving-Child-5.jpg

I have the same dreams. But there really is so much inequality. It's like 'thanks for the house God', BUT OH, wait, look at the starving children.

137-God-Troll-650x407.jpg