Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Chaotic Muslem

Reporting A Disturbing Behaviour In Chatroom

Rate this topic

you should report him to Admin, it is not necessary to make a thread to report him. however I dono you r teasing him or it is serious but , I think it is against morality and Islamic values that you report someone in public.

by the way, how old are you guys?

you should report him to Admin, it is not necessary to make a thread to report him. however I dono you r teasing him or it is serious but , I think it is against morality and Islamic values that you report someone in public.

we were kidding and he just took this seriously and started all this

totally agree , hence the topic title , i am not sure where to report , looked for report icon in the personal profile , but i didnt see any , so i wasnt sure how to report to adminstration , not to one admin , admins could be busy and away sometimes

Mods you Should Take this Seriously

I just entered the chat and he started abusing.Such bad language..he uses.

just look at this,

I will be posting the screenshots..

Just look at his comments..Just look at it..I am surely going to post this where he was arguing with me.abt his shiism and all..

Is this how a true shia is...

Ban Him...this is nt the first time...

post-86665-0-59799800-1335860087_thumb.p

post-86665-0-76871600-1335860097_thumb.p

post-86665-0-17333200-1335860108_thumb.p

post-86665-0-04415800-1335860118_thumb.p

post-86665-0-93461300-1335860125_thumb.p

Edited by ateef

stop cricticizing me why dont you post what later on i posted for apology that was my younger bro

to admins LOOK AT THE THREAD OF UNITY WHICH IS LOCKED BY BRO INSHALLAH

IN THE LAST POST OF ATEEF IN THAT THREAD HE HAS

GAVE ME A THREAT TO BAN AND THATS WHY HE IS DOING ALL THIS

LOOK THIS

ateef

• photo-86665.gif
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 386 posts

• Religion:ISLAM

Posted Yesterday, 03:24 PM

snapback.png

MALANGG, on 30 April 2012 - 02:49 PM, said:

you are trying to chill and i am trying to burn you

and thats what is happening.

at the moment i am going but will come back soon

What Shall You Burn the One...Who is amongst the learned One..

You Are Not Invited here with your useless childish arrogance...You Can Get Lost...This Thread is for something good to understand..

Nor are you giving any good here...using filthy language..I saw you editing your comment too..

All I can say Is.. Seek guidance or be amongst the Losers...

Its Upto you...And Again If you start your fake blabbing here and using filthy language...You shall be reported...and possibly banned,

And you must revive your Parents or friends who are teaching the hatred script to you...

And I am sorrry to say the arent amongst the Learned Ones Nor Your Teachers..

And They are Losers

This disscussion is not a place For Arrogant...

NOW JUDGE BY YOURSELF

This is Just 10 mins back...whats done by him....

Maybe The Thread got locked...But i am not locked...I can start a new thread and I am Starting it...and it was pre decided..

There are many fools like you out there..not you only the one...

Unity Real or Utopia 2..

And in that I will make sure to show the poeple like you..whats their bringing up and whats their beliefs...

I need not do all this..You termed chaotic muslem as a lier...and now terming me things...

Just that chaotic had nothing to prove..And I have the screenshots... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Edited by ateef

This is Just 10 mins back...whats done by him....

Maybe The Thread got locked...But i am not locked...I can start a new thread and I am Starting it...and it was pre decided..

There are many fools like you out there..not you only the one...

Unity Real or Utopia 2..

And in that I will make sure to show the poeple like you..whats their bringing up and whats their beliefs...

I need not do all this..You termed chaotic muslem as a lier...and now terming me things...

Just that chaotic had nothing to prove..And I have the screenshots... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

you tarawih liar,i have posted your comment about banning me still you are lying

admins are not fool overehere who will do anything without reason if i deserve a punishment so you also deserve it

giving me a threat to ban and then using smart tactics doesnt influence me.

you tarawih liar,i have posted your comment about banning me still you are lying

admins are not fool overehere who will do anything without reason if i deserve a punishment so you also deserve it

giving me a threat to ban and then using smart tactics doesnt influence me.

When Did I say that I do not want you to be banned...

Yes I want you to be banned, because you are creating such situations for me and others too..

I am not a liar...I have already posted the Screenshots..

Will you again now say its a Typing mistake..

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

And i ws not kindding...

i jsut started with sallamm..

You call me chor=thief..

Fine i said...I used the Pic becuase my friend insisted me to irate Jugni..

I continue and then you ask Inaya..someone kisses his wife...thats ateef..

Frm wer his wife came in middle..

then you go on the Ass topic...and i say not interested...and report you..SImple...tahts the best i could do ..if i wanted i could hav behaved like you...but no...

My bringing up isnt like that...

Now what I am waiting to see is how these admins and mods take care of you.. i really wish to see some justice...and some good reaction...If not this is another part of the same world...

Edited by ateef

When Did I say that I do not want you to be banned...

Yes I want you to be banned, because you are creating such situations for me and others too..

I am not a liar

wait and let the admins come they will make a fair decision

I dont have much time to argue with devils like you, i have other alot of things to do

i will come back as i will get the time so dont make any false accusation behind me and even if you will make i dont bother because i trust admins becausse they deserve and know the admins will make a fair decision.

Khuda Hafiz

and whatever will be the admis decision i will greatfully accept that.

wait and let the admins come they will make a fair decision

I dont have much time to argue with devils like you, i have other alot of things to do

i will come back as i will get the time so dont make any false accusation behind me and even if you will make i dont bother because i trust admins becausse they deserve and know the admins will make a fair decision.

Khuda Hafiz

and whatever will be the admis decision i will greatfully accept that.

I am devil.Lol..

i do not use such arrogant behaviour, nor spoil my toungue using such bad comments..and look at you...

you are good at polishing and thats what you will be...

So shall i wait...

Allah knows the best about me..

So I do not care the Damn what you think...or the others..

or

This is nothing new for the chatroom. In fact one of the chatmods is one of the rudest and most perverse members on this site. I would highly recommend steering clear of that area of the site and just use the forum..

why does everyone have the same profile pic as jugni?? I am getting confused :unsure:

Secret Conspiracy...

i openly says what i feel

Let the hater hate

Who cares !!!!

And i listen to be a witness...

I don't understand why you guys are fighting, just forgive and forget. If Malang gets banned what good will you see from it ateef? Allah (swt) doesn't like it when you guys fight with each other

I don't understand why you guys are fighting, just forgive and forget. If Malang gets banned what good will you see from it ateef? Allah (swt) doesn't like it when you guys fight with each other

fahimah you do not know anything...i was in the process of settling the dispute between shia/sunni/wahabbi..this guy enters and makes a hell of it...secondly the thread is locked of mine...apart from that he abuses me in the chatroom..

I see a lot of good if such people are banned who are creating disharmony among our brothers and spreading ignorance...

Allah doesn't like when you fight ???

Fahimah I am fighting for Right...

Islam

and not for any sect...and Allah knows the best...how i have responded...and tried my best to keep the converse simple...

and he deserves to be banned..

that's why I replied...

I Listen and see to be a witness...

i said who cares

@ fatimah some people are still alive from the descendant of yazid and they show us what their fathers has done.

its clear again that it was all a game to BAN me i hope admis has saw the truth now.

@ fatima

if a dog bites you will you also bite a dog NO

You will go to the doctor for cure

Same over here where's the doctors i mean My adminsss

I am 100% sure you both are adults, so at least settle the matter like adults. And Malang i dont think it is appropiate at all to compare a person to yazid, especially when that person is a shia. Even if you both are fighting at least don't call each other names or compare each other with really bad personalities. I hope Allah (swt) guides all of us

@ fatimah he is not a shia he is the follower of the killer of our lady s.a and just want to create propaganda ovehere.

And i havent compared him to yazeed directly lol

In the HereAfter..Even he knows his converse and what he is spreading and I know...

My hands shall say..my eyes shall tell...Infront of my lord...

So Shall his...

And By Allah..i had the power in my hand..i would have slayed every such kind of person..

You called me Yazid...now..Wonderful..Keep it up..Go on..

Such a Bad Name...

Allah is a Witness and Me.Enough Is He For Me.So Do I do Not care about others too.

He Has Given Me.Alhamdullah.A Very Nice Name.Certainly If you would know . You would have thought about your fathers and their fate.

i understood whats your goal is

You just want to ben me thats why you are provoking me

I never said you yazid i just said still there are people frm yazid decendant.

Slay me Lol you will need more seven life for that

Unity I cant stop laughing on this world

Unity lol

At Last.

I guess heard too much unity bed time horror stories...

I understand...

See my last post Unity Or Utopia 2 Clearly mentioned My last.

Edited by ateef

i dont bother to read ur fairytale posts

now stay away

On The Web this is your state.Go away Go away.

Imagine Someones sword on your neck someday...

Bye..Do Not Bother me again ..