Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Chaotic Muslem

Reporting A Disturbing Behaviour In Chatroom

Rate this topic

and remember he will get back the sword in a two pieces.

Bye kiddo and keep distance from me

Too much Animated Cartoons may be..Kiddo ...LOL

I was Expecting...8_lol.gif

Edited by ateef

thats what the term unity express

Cartoons fairytales lol

its time for your fav cartoon move away Kiddo

SC is for adults not the kiddos like you.

And now plz have a little Shame just stay Away from me

(bismillah)

(salam)

ÑÓæáõ Çááåö‏ö (Õóáóøíó Çááåõ Úóáóíåö æó Âáöåö): áÇíóÓÊóßãöáõ ÚóÈÏñ ÍóÞíÞóÉó ÇáÅíãÇäö ÍÊøì íóÏóÚó ÇáãöÑÇÁó æÅä ßÇäó ãõÍöÞøÇð.

The Prophet (SAWA) said, ‘A servant will not perfect the reality of faith until he abandons disputation, even if he is right.’[Muniyat al-Murid, p. 171]

ÑÓæáõ Çááåö (Õóáóøíó Çááåõ Úóáóíåö æó Âáöåö): ÃæÑóÚõ ÇáäøÇÓö ãóä ÊóÑßó ÇáãöÑÇÁó æÅä ßÇäó ãõÍöÞøÇð.

The Prophet (SAWA) said, ‘The most pious of people is he who abandons disputation, even if he is right.’[Amali al-Saduq, p. 28, no. 4]

ÇáÅãÇãõ Úáíñø (Úóáóíåö ÇáøÓóáÇãõ): ÅíøÇßõã æÇáãöÑÇÁó æÇáÎõÕæãóÉó º ÝÅäøåõãÇ íõãÑöÖÇäö ÇáÞõáæÈó Úáóì ÇáÅÎæÇäö¡ æíóäÈõÊõ ÚáóíåãÇ ÇáäöøÝÇÞõ.

Imam Ali (as) said, ‘Beware of disputation and argument, for they sicken the hearts against brothers, and hypocrisy grows from them.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 300, no. 1]

ÇáÅãÇãõ Úáíñø (Úóáóíåö ÇáøÓóáÇãõ): ãóä Öóäóø ÈÚöÑÖöåö ÝóáúíóÏóÚö ÇáãöÑÇÁó.

Imam Ali (as) said, ‘Whoever wants to hold on to his repuation should abandon disputation.’[Nahj al-Balagha, Saying 362]

And more can be found here: http://www.darolhadith.com/modules.php?name=my_AlfabetMenu&vid=333&scid=4

I don't know the authenticity of these narrations by the way.

(wasalam)

thats what the term unity express

Cartoons fairytales lol

its time for your fav cartoon move away Kiddo

SC is for adults not the kiddos like you.

And now plz have a little Shame just stay Away from me

This is nothing new for the chatroom. In fact one of the chatmods is one of the rudest and most perverse members on this site. I would highly recommend steering clear of that area of the site and just use the forum..

Are you sure ba3do? Make sure. Fi minnon tarako. Unless azdik ana lol. Bas wala marra kinit bilchatroom w2inti kinti in there I believe, wilba2yeen ma 2ishbon shi, killon kam waahad bas. Hala2 btkhalleh lnaas yfakro inno waahad minnon. Bas shufi iza ba3do.

Edited by MAFHJ

(bismillah)

(salam)

ÑÓæáõ Çááåö‏ö (Õóáóøíó Çááåõ Úóáóíåö æó Âáöåö): áÇíóÓÊóßãöáõ ÚóÈÏñ ÍóÞíÞóÉó ÇáÅíãÇäö ÍÊøì íóÏóÚó ÇáãöÑÇÁó æÅä ßÇäó ãõÍöÞøÇð.

The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'A servant will not perfect the reality of faith until he abandons disputation, even if he is right.'[Muniyat al-Murid, p. 171]

ÑÓæáõ Çááåö (Õóáóøíó Çááåõ Úóáóíåö æó Âáöåö): ÃæÑóÚõ ÇáäøÇÓö ãóä ÊóÑßó ÇáãöÑÇÁó æÅä ßÇäó ãõÍöÞøÇð.

The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'The most pious of people is he who abandons disputation, even if he is right.'[Amali al-Saduq, p. 28, no. 4]

ÇáÅãÇãõ Úáíñø (Úóáóíåö ÇáøÓóáÇãõ): ÅíøÇßõã æÇáãöÑÇÁó æÇáÎõÕæãóÉó º ÝÅäøåõãÇ íõãÑöÖÇäö ÇáÞõáæÈó Úáóì ÇáÅÎæÇäö¡ æíóäÈõÊõ ÚáóíåãÇ ÇáäöøÝÇÞõ.

Imam Ali (as) said, 'Beware of disputation and argument, for they sicken the hearts against brothers, and hypocrisy grows from them.'[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 300, no. 1]

ÇáÅãÇãõ Úáíñø (Úóáóíåö ÇáøÓóáÇãõ): ãóä Öóäóø ÈÚöÑÖöåö ÝóáúíóÏóÚö ÇáãöÑÇÁó.

Imam Ali (as) said, 'Whoever wants to hold on to his repuation should abandon disputation.'[Nahj al-Balagha, Saying 362]

And more can be found here: http://www.darolhadi...&vid=333&scid=4

I don't know the authenticity of these narrations by the way.

(wasalam)

Well Said Brethen, Well said. but some realize not.....

Chaotic muslem effort went for waste.

Anyways Bro I was analysing the forum.

Good to see your comment SABBA .

You Wont believe , This was my last day..Anyways..So decided to take on a mischievous fella and kill my time.Have some fun with the ....

The people. I never knew the :Shia's What are they..?? How are they..

Of course nothing suits better than this website to be used to know about them...

Had heard some wierd things..

Analysed And Found.Understood..

Beliefs'.And Structure, And Base..Bringing up...

Found One Thing in Common..That's Not Good thing.But That's Worse . Found In Everyone..

And also The Websites Admin & Moderating System very clearly...

Thought about writing a Good Book..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salaam Walaikum to the Believers..

The Author.

Edited by ateef

Wow. Now, this is what I call sad. Truly sad. Two 'adults' fighting like kids.

Malangg, just because no mods/admins were present at the time it doesn't mean you can behave in such a manner. That kind of behaviour is NOT acceptable; whether there is a mod present or not. Allah (swt) is always watching you, don't forget that- it doesn't make a difference if its online or in the real world.

Mods/Admins; For the love of God (swt) lock this topic.

Wow. Now, this is what I call sad. Truly sad. Two 'adults' fighting like kids.

Malangg, just because no mods/admins were present at the time it doesn't mean you can behave in such a manner. That kind of behaviour is NOT acceptable; whether there is a mod present or not. Allah (swt) is always watching you, don't forget that- it doesn't make a difference if its online or in the real world.

Mods/Admins; For the love of God (swt) lock this topic.

You tell em Naz.

i think i have cleared my side above.i was not doing that.

And you all now know clearly what was the motto of ateef.

@ naz it doesnt affect on my posts whether mods are there or not so please clear your views.

@ MdM it was the mawaliroom only and i was missing you

it was the unity maulvi who done all this.

I wonder hoW people of my faith started Asking me to not to do this and havent said anything to that taraweeh.