Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Al-mahdi Institute Birmingham

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Wa as salam aleekum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Are there any students here studying at the Al-Mahdi Institute Birmingham? I really would like to get in contact with some of the respected sisters as I'm planning to study the Hawza programme myself.

Thanks in advance!!

Eltemase dua,

• Advanced Member

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته - Peace be upon you as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

و لصلاة و السلام على خير خلق الله و حبيب قلوبنا، الرسول محمد، و آله الطيبين الطاهرين - And may the Prayers and Peace be upon the Best of Allah's Creations, the beloved of our hearts, the Messenger Muhammad as well as his Generous and Pure Family...

و لعنة الله الدائمة على أعداءهم و ظالميهم و التابعين على ذلك من الأولين إلى الآخرين - And may the permanent curse of Allah be upon their enemies and their oppressors and those who follow the trend from the first ones to the last ones...

عطم الله أجرنا و أجركم بمصابنا بذكرة شهادة سيدة نساء العالمين الطاهرة فاطمة الزهراء عليها السلام - May Allah increase our good deeds and yours by our loss for the remembrance of the martyrdom of the Mistress of the Worlds the Pure Fatima al-Zahra peace be upon her...

@Roachy

what did you heard about that institute exactly? Please PM me in private as i don't want unfounded accusations to be showed out in Public and i may help you clear your accusations, until then putting these words here is clear and precise badmouthing (gheeba)...

i've been to hajj with one of the administrators/teachers (or maybe is he the director of the institute) there in 2010 and he is all good in akhlaaq and ilm....

@~Fatema

you can check http://www.almahdi.edu

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته - And upon you be Peace as well as Allah's Mercy and Blessings...

• Basic Members

That is not so good to hear. I really would like to receive a PM too as I have/had serious plans to study at the institute!

@ icewizard, yes I've checked the website, but I would like to get in contact as I would like to hear experiences from the students.

• Advanced Member

I heard bad things about that institute.

Could you please expand your statement. I did my research on their site and they seem to have a very sound approach and methodology to teaching Islam. The faculty have studied at respectable institutions in Iran, Iraq and the UK.

• Advanced Member

I don't think there are any "secrets" anyone can tell you about this Institute via PM.Most of the teachers and students there are simply quite progressive/reformist in their approach and many people don't like that. Go to youtube, find a series of lectures called "Human Islam" by Shaykh Arif Abdul Hussain, the founder of the Institute, and you will have a good idea of both what the intellectual approach is like there and why more traditionally oriented Muslims don't like them. Simple as that.

• Advanced Member

I''m still waiting :wacko: Has anyone more information about this institute?

Sister I can PM you the contact details of a couple of sisters studying at the hawza if you wish?

• Basic Members

Sister I can PM you the contact details of a couple of sisters studying at the hawza if you wish?

Thank you very much for your reply. May Allah subhana wa ta'aala reward you.

Unfortunately I'm not an advanced member yet. Could you please PM the contact details to sister Zahra1?

Edited by ~Fatema