Sign in to follow this  
Crimson

Lebanon Seizes 150 Tons Of Libyan Arms To Syria

Rate this topic

"Zionist/NWO bs" - What a stupid statement. Do you honestly think the millions of people protesting (in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Bahrain, Tunisia, Yemen) are all paid by the zionists? With all due respect, I believe you are delusional if you truly believe such.

"Zionist/NWO bs" - What a stupid statement. Do you honestly think the millions of people protesting (in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Bahrain, Tunisia, Yemen) are all paid by the zionists? With all due respect, I believe you are delusional if you truly believe such.

That's a pretty large strawman - he was just referring to the ammunition being sent to the armed syrian opposition groups (see the video).

That's a pretty large strawman - he was just referring to the ammunition being sent to the armed syrian opposition groups (see the video).

Read his post again. "and these uprisings are clearly a Zionist/NWO BS."

Yeah I should have been more clear. I meant these uprisings were started by the Zionists, US, etc. Now obviously not all of them are part of the people getting payed, but the people who are armed are the ones that have been hired and supplied with weaponry so the US can come in and try and put a "democracy" government in so the people get more "freedom" and "peace" is brought to the country.

If the 'Zionists' wanted to take Assad out or seen him as the threat he claims he is, they and the Americans would have done so long ago. The truth is, the so-called "occupied" Golan Heights are an Israeli getaway spot that features wine valleys and ski resorts. Syria hasn't attacked Israel since they were annahilated in the 60s and then a bit more in the Lebanese civil war (especially Zahlé).

If anything is a Zionist conspiracy it's the Assad regime itself. Some say Assad's uncle, Rifaat, sold the Golan for $400,000,000.

Keep dreaming if you think Bashar is a fighter of Zionism. The man is a gift to the Israelis and keeps the border very secure for them.

Yeah I should have been more clear. I meant these uprisings were started by the Zionists, US, etc. Now obviously not all of them are part of the people getting payed, but the people who are armed are the ones that have been hired and supplied with weaponry so the US can come in and try and put a "democracy" government in so the people get more "freedom" and "peace" is brought to the country.

The uprisings were started by the zionists? If a Jew went to you, handed you a gun and said, hey go take down Assad! Would you do it? This civil war is a decision made by the people of the Syria themselves. If the people are fighting for democracy, then its their decision. This isnt even really knew, the Syrian govt has whiped out uprisings in the past as well.

Edited by iDevonian

If the 'Zionists' wanted to take Assad out or seen him as the threat he claims he is, they and the Americans would have done so long ago. The truth is, the so-called "occupied" Golan Heights are an Israeli getaway spot that features wine valleys and ski resorts. Syria hasn't attacked Israel since they were annahilated in the 60s and then a bit more in the Lebanese civil war (especially Zahlé).

If anything is a Zionist conspiracy it's the Assad regime itself. Some say Assad's uncle, Rifaat, sold the Golan for $400,000,000.

Keep dreaming if you think Bashar is a fighter of Zionism. The man is a gift to the Israelis and keeps the border very secure for them.

Just like the Abdullahs in Jordan ? or the Egyptians ? oh hang on what about the Saudis thank bank rolled Israels 2006 war against lebanon. Zionism in itself has been exposed, its weak and only strong against those who cannot defend themselves. When up against a few village cowboys on motorbikes, with some 1970s Anti-tank missiles, they got put in their place....

The Truth is no1 here is aknowledging the fact that this article is about WEAPONS BEING SMUGGLED TO SYRIA , and that these so called "protestors" are nothing but PAID THUGS.... Which is why Abu Muslim was soo quick to change the topic and put the focus on something else.

Now i know they have a Free Syrian Army, but i never knew they would give out weapons for free too hahaha. Im sure the Lebanese gov & Hezbollah are grateful for the Free weapons =)

Just like the Abdullahs in Jordan ? or the Egyptians ? oh hang on what about the Saudis thank bank rolled Israels 2006 war against lebanon. Zionism in itself has been exposed, its weak and only strong against those who cannot defend themselves. When up against a few village cowboys on motorbikes, with some 1970s Anti-tank missiles, they got put in their place....

The Truth is no1 here is aknowledging the fact that this article is about WEAPONS BEING SMUGGLED TO SYRIA , and that these so called "protestors" are nothing but PAID THUGS.... Which is why Abu Muslim was soo quick to change the topic and put the focus on something else.

Now i know they have a Free Syrian Army, but i never knew they would give out weapons for free too hahaha. Im sure the Lebanese gov & Hezbollah are grateful for the Free weapons =)

People, this is nothing new. I bet many of the fighters now, were the ones fighting back in the last generations uprising. Where thousands of civilians were killed back then as well. And yet even as generation after generation of thousands of civilians dying, people still blame zionists? This is clearly an internal issue. People have had a problem with Assads regime and his fathers for a long time now. It is a dictatorship ruling with an iron fist.

People, this is nothing new. I bet many of the fighters now, were the ones fighting back in the last generations uprising. Where thousands of civilians were killed back then as well. And yet even as generation after generation of thousands of civilians dying, people still blame zionists? This is clearly an internal issue. People have had a problem with Assads regime and his fathers for a long time now. It is a dictatorship ruling with an iron fist.

Hmm ill try to clarify this to you lol. Im going to get massive backlash here, but ill say it how it is, and ill say this as a SHIA and i dont care what other members or the rest of the Shia world have to say about this.

Listen to this and take this in well.

There is no difference between a Wahabi/Salafi & a Zionist, hence as the saying goes "Same **** , Diff smell"

=)

Hmm ill try to clarify this to you lol. Im going to get massive backlash here, but ill say it how it is, and ill say this as a SHIA and i dont care what other members or the rest of the Shia world have to say about this.

Listen to this and take this in well.

There is no difference between a Wahabi/Salafi & a Zionist, hence as the saying goes "Same **** , Diff smell"

=)

I wouldnt even say these are all wahabi. There may be an number of radicals from the muslim brotherhood, but these are the Syrian people themselves. Clearly they are large in number, but they have little to no political representation in the country. Assad and his father have been running things their way, with their political party ruling over without any other voices being heard. The uprisings are occurring because there is no democracy. The people have no voice in how the government is ran. And this is what happens. And not only has it happened in Syria just a few decades ago, but this has happened to countries around the world. This is a struggle for power and leadership by the people themselves. Wahabi or not, they cant simply be ignored and blown away by cannons or they will simply regroup and come back again like they are now.

The purpose of leadership is to have someone who takes responsibility and manages the people. Assad isnt able to manage these people, so something needs to change, because they arent just going to disappear.

Edited by iDevonian

I wouldnt even say these are all wahabi. There may be an number of radicals from the muslim brotherhood, but these are the Syrian people themselves. Clearly they are large in number, but they have little to no political representation in the country. Assad and his father have been running things their way, with their political party ruling over without any other voices. The uprisings are occurring because there is no democracy.

So tell me why has this "revolution" failed to such a point, that they had to resort to arms ? Clearly alot of poeple still support Assad, which is why the guy is still in power. The Shah was 10 times more stronger then any current dictator in the middle east, and he was swept away by an old man with a black turban (bless his soul). Do you see the difference ?

You throw money to the poor, they will do what you like, once casualties start mounting (innocent ones i will admit) then it no longer becomes a cause for the Syrian people, but rather brothers sisters fathers and cousins avenging each others death.

Who originally started this uprising ? External forces

Who wants to keep it going ? External forces

Who is making money of weapons transfers ? External forces

Who is going to reap the most benefit ? External forces

Who suffers the most ? the SYRIAN PEOPLE

Seriously if this was legit, Assad would of been exiled a long time but clearly its not, and those who lean to gain most out of this, do not want accomplishments, but rather a longggg blooody civil war, that tears Syria to pieces and bleeds them to death, Assad or the Opp, they dont care about you !!! Remember that

So tell me why has this "revolution" failed to such a point, that they had to resort to arms ? Clearly alot of poeple still support Assad, which is why the guy is still in power. The Shah was 10 times more stronger then any current dictator in the middle east, and he was swept away by an old man with a black turban (bless his soul). Do you see the difference ?

Swept away by an old man with a black turban? Thousands of people died in the Iranian revolution. Assad still being in power should demonstrate the fact that hes a dictator, willing to kill the people of his own country in groves, to maintain power. Look at Egypt. When protests began in egypt, Mubarak stepped down, no wars, no thousands of people dying. When uprisings occur in Syria tens of thousands die, then 20 years later 10s of thousands die yet again. Do you see the difference? And the same questions had risen in Egypt. Will the muslim brotherhood take control? Because you know they were all for it. Assad needs to step down, before he ends up like the rest of them. And if it doesnt happen in this uprising, it will happen in the next. Smelly wahabi or not, let he government be a representation of its people, not a representation of itself.

Seriously if this was legit, Assad would of been exiled a long time but clearly its not, and those who lean to gain most out of this, do not want accomplishments, but rather a longggg blooody civil war, that tears Syria to pieces and bleeds them to death, Assad or the Opp, they dont care about you !!! Remember that

If the uprising wasnt legit, it wouldnt have thousands dying in favor of it. Nuff said.

The uprisings may indeed in part be armed thugs. But these thugs, there are many of them, they have a lot of support and are joined with many more unarmed civilians or civilians simply willing to take up arms against a government that is shelling their community, and they all have little to no political representation. If my house were getting blown up and I had no political representation, Id be mad too.

Edited by iDevonian

The uprisings were started by the zionists? If a Jew went to you,

What do you have against Jews? (we're talking about Zionists, and you bring up Jews for some reason)

If the uprising wasnt legit, it wouldnt have thousands dying in favor of it. Nuff said.

Or being killed by the armed thugs? (see original video)

You throw money to the poor, they will do what you like, once casualties start mounting (innocent ones i will admit) then it no longer becomes a cause for the Syrian people, but rather brothers sisters fathers and cousins avenging each others death.

Who originally started this uprising ? External forces

Who wants to keep it going ? External forces

Who is making money of weapons transfers ? External forces

Who is going to reap the most benefit ? External forces

Who suffers the most ? the SYRIAN PEOPLE

Actually the uprising started when some school kids were arrested for posting anti-Assad graffiti. They were tortured at the hands of the security forces. Children have had to bear the brunt of the attacks by Assad's godless security forces (who get help from hizbulshaytan terrorist thugs and basiji thugs). On April 29 2011, a young teenager by the name of Hamza was tortured and had his private parts cut off by the Assad thugs. may Allah swt give victory to the muslims of syria who are rising up against the brutal kaffir bashar al assad.Ameen

As for weapons being given to the Free Syrian Army mujahideen, InshaAllah more and more weapons will be given to these brothers for them to defend their people against a regime that has no legitimacy.

Edited by Abu Muslim

By the way, most people will do anything if they're paid enough to do it. So the attempt at mocking this idea above (if someone "handed you a gun and said, hey go take down Assad! Would you do it? This civil war is a decision made by the people of the Syria themselves.") is baseless.

As has been clear from past events, these armed opposition militants have close links with Israel, and the tyrannical dictatorships of the region (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc). To deny it is like denying the light of the day.

Sure, there's some dissatisfaction with the government, I'm certain of it. Nobody is claiming Syria does not need reforms (that I know of). We should just be able to differentiate the genuine protestors and the ones externally motivated. The hijacking of the protestors by these armed gangs who go around killing people and blaming it on the government is not helping their long-term efforts, it's just political opportunism gone crazy.