Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Sad Enclosed Truth Of The Imam Mahdi

Rate this topic

ateef

Salam Walaikum,

My Brothers and Sisters

I Request you to answer this Question Honestly.

>>>>>Its A Request.Please Give Your Replies In Just a Yes Or No and Label your Sect and a One/Two Liner Reason. Why !!!<<<

Anyone who tries to deviate the thread shall be Reported..I do know the beliefs what each considers and makes some not to consider these Question.

But

Its just the Circumstances I have Created..To Know

(No Wonder There Have Been Cases Of being Rejected By Own People Also)

To All the Shias, Sunnis, Other Sects..

Its Vice Versa what I have posted Below

Now Let me ask you a Question...

What if your Imam Is born in Sunni Sect/ Wahabi Sect/ Salafi Sect.. and Not in Shia. (Reply Shia's)

What if your Imam Is born in Shia Sect/ Wahabi Sect/ Salafi Sect.. and Not in Sunni. (Reply Sunni's)

* But He Comes with All the Signs...The Physical features..The Enjeel and The Taurat..Everything..And The Hadeeth's ... *

Will you Still consider him as your Awaited Imam and Assist him ???

Schooling----->>>ISLAM..(Not affiliated to any Sect.No wonder Messengers and Honourable Imams Preached Only ISLAM)

Edited by ateef

• Advanced Member

I am 12 Imami Muslim and I will submit to the awaited Imam ajf who is already born. And you have a misconception from day 1. He ajf is Shia of the 11 aimma a.s and rasool Allah saww and we are his shia and the shia of the 11 aimma a.s. and rasool Allah saww.

• Banned

our imam is already born, and he was definately not a follower of abu hanifa and his homeboys. we have letters written by him, narrations from his companions and wider stories of the environment he lived in.

therefore, your question is stupid.

I am 12 Imami Muslim and I will submit to the awaited Imam ajf who is already born. And you have a misconception from day 1. He ajf is Shia of the 11 aimma a.s and rasool Allah saww and we are his shia and the shia of the 11 aimma a.s. and rasool Allah saww.

What if your Imam Is born in Sunni Sect/ Wahabi Sect/ Salafi Sect.. and Not in Shia.

Still Shall You Consider???

Salamu3alaykum.

Hmmm I don't know if u understood the questions right but are u saying if the imam appeared with all the signs and under all the right circumstance that have been mentioned in Hadith but In a different school of thought that I follow would I follow the imam ? Hmmm

I am a Shia Muslim hamdellah (or at least try my best I be )

I would not believe that the imam is the correct imam if he didn't not preach the Shia school of thought but rather preached the Sunni or Wahhabi or salafi or what ever , no I would only believe the Imam is the right , true Imam if he preached the shia school of thought!! No matter what the signs or apparence the imam that preaches anything other then the following and loving of the ahlulbyt is surely not the true imam !

Was alarm

our imam is already born, and he was definately not a follower of abu hanifa and his homeboys. we have letters written by him, narrations from his companions and wider stories of the environment he lived in.

therefore, your question is stupid.

MDM we are having concerns with you.Do Not make me report..Just Answer The Question?

What if your Imam Is born in Sunni Sect/ Wahabi Sect/ Salafi Sect.. and Not in Shia.

Salamu3alaykum.

Hmmm I don't know if u understood the questions right but are u saying if the imam appeared with all the signs and under all the right circumstance that have been mentioned in Hadith but In a different school of thought that I follow would I follow the imam ? Hmmm

I am a Shia Muslim hamdellah (or at least try my best I be )

I would not believe that the imam is the correct imam if he didn't not preach the Shia school of thought but rather preached the Sunni or Wahhabi or salafi or what ever , no I would only believe the Imam is the right , true Imam if he preached the shia school of thought!! No matter what the signs or apparence the imam that preaches anything other then the following and loving of the ahlulbyt is surely not the true imam !

Was alarm

School Of Thought , Surely Shall Be Islam (And Not Shia, Sunni..)..The People May term It to the Sect...Messengers Come and The Imams Only preach Islam and Not anything Else...

People who make their religion shouldn't be allowed to promote their false religion here.

Replicant,

Can you get rid of this imposter from SC.

Are You Blind

..I do know the beliefs what each considers and makes some not to consider these Question.

But

Its just the Circumstances I have Created..To Know..

I have Already Mentioned Circumstances Created...

he is already born. like hazrath e qizr a.s., idreees a.s, ashaab e kahf a.s etc

I Do Know that Brother...I Do know..But What If The Imam Born In Other Sect rater then Shia..Will you...???

Edited by ateef

• Advanced Member

Replicant,

Can you get rid of this imposter from SC.

Let's have some fun first.

But What If The Imam Born In Other Sect rater then Shia..Will you...???

Imam isn't born into a sect. He is a follower of the Prophet (pbuh) and a member of the Ahlulbayt (as). We are the one's who follow him.

There are no ifs and buts. All this hypothetical speculation is fruitless.

Edited by Replicant

Let's have some fun first.

Imam isn't born into a sect. He is a follower of the Prophet (pbuh) and a member of the Ahlulbayt (as). We are the one's who follow him.

There are no ifs and buts. All this hypothetical speculation is fruitless.

Alright , So Why was when Prophet Esa Born to the Jews, rejected ???

Why was Prophet Muhammadh born to the Meccans , Rejected ???

Were there No Sects ???

And I am using this Question Because

There are Sects Within Islam..And i see a Lot of Differences In Shia/ Sunni / Salafi/ Wahabi...

Surely Each Group shall try to claim..

Do you not see how they behave, regarding My Imam Is Like This, Like That

I Know he Is Not from a Particular Sects But Just Islam...

Edited by ateef

• Advanced Member

If the person who claims to be the Imam is a Sunni (someone who doesn't believe in Ahlulbayt's (as) wilayat), then he is not my Imam. Simple.

Imam Mahdi (af) is a Muslim and the representative of the original and authentic Islam. We are his Shia.

Edited by Replicant

If the person who claims to be the Imam is a Sunni (someone who doesn't believe in Ahlulbayt's (as) wilayat), then he is not my Imam. Simple.

Imam Mahdi (af) is a Muslim and a follower of the original and authentic Islam. We are his Shia.

Just because That Person is saying...Will you Not Like To go and Ask the Imam.. :donno:

What he says???

See how the word Sunni made you reject the Imam and I Hope the Fun Is over....

Edited by ateef

ateef, the Imam is above these labels we've created for ourselves (Shia and Sunni), and I'm sure the Imam won't adopt one of these labels. I'm not going to go to the Imam once he returns, and ask him what he calls himself in order to judge him. Whatever God's Imam says, I will do (hopefully, Inshallah) without questions.

If by Sunni you mean someone who follows the actual Sunnah of the Prophet, and Shia means those who follow Ali a.s.' path, then it doesn't matter whether you think he's a Sunni or Shia, because both of these schools of thought are exactly the same. What Muhammad s.a.w.a.s. believes and guides towards and Ali a.s. believes and guides towards are the same path.

Imam Mahdi (af) is a Muslim and the representative of the original and authentic Islam. We are his Shia.

I am Sorry Misread It... True...Extremely Sorry..too many hours on the Computer...

yes

If the person who claims to be the Imam is a Shia then he is not the Imam. For Sunni...

Then Shall I tell You Why his Followers are So Low...??? because they are divided

and

Imam Mahdi (af) is a Muslim and the representative of the original and authentic Islam

ateef, the Imam is above these labels we've created for ourselves (Shia and Sunni), and I'm sure the Imam won't adopt one of these labels. I'm not going to go to the Imam once he returns, and ask him what he calls himself in order to judge him. Whatever God's Imam says, I will do (hopefully, Inshallah) without questions.

If by Sunni you mean someone who follows the actual Sunnah of the Prophet, and Shia means those who follow Ali a.s.' path, then it doesn't matter whether you think he's a Sunni or Shia, because both of these schools of thought are exactly the same. What Muhammad s.a.w.a.s. believes and guides towards and Ali a.s. believes and guides towards are the same path.

Alhamdullah...At last a Sensible person..Peace Be with You Brother...People Like you are the learned Ones..

Told you so! You can't reply to garbage.

Go ahead and ask big bro Macisaac to take care of him. He always know what to do with such people.

21,231 posts by The Garbage ..So it might be a very big big dump of garbage...and needs more attention

and

361 posts is very negligible .Isnt it...???

Dont worry the Moral Of The Thread Will be given In the End...

Edited by ateef

As the Satan is Insisting on banning me..

@ Replicant and @ MacIsaac..

Everyone who has death is given a last wish...So Do notify me before banning me..So that I can do a Single Post here...Just a Single Post... :sick: :sick:

Which is

Morale Of the Story/Thread...

And If you think I have not done anything wrong..Leave it..And let me prosper here...

:mellow:

lock this stupid thread

1.My Question is not directed to any particular sect...

2. And I have not forced anyone to answer.

3. And i have mentioned also the circumstances are created by me.

Anyone who tries to deviate the thread shall be Reported..

I do know the beliefs what each considers and makes some not to consider these Question.

But

Its just the Circumstances I have Created..To Know

(No Wonder There Have Been Cases Of being Rejected By Own People Also)

ur circumstances disrespect our imam a.t.f.s

Just to get ur silly answer for ur impossible aim you are trying to disrespect our imam a.t.f.s by comparing him to the lanati salafis etc

Zero % toleration should be there in this kind of cases.

Where's the admins\mods now?

why they always take a back seat at the time of need?

• Veteran Member

Brother Alteef your questions betray ignorance about the subject. If a person is born 1300 years ago and went into occultation. He then cannot reappear now with parents brothers sisters uncles aunts.

By the very fact that you have said he is 'born into' will automatically exclude him from consideration and vice versa for Sunnis. The Dajjal or anti-christ will not come and say I am the Dajjal /Anti Christ it is probable he will claim to be the Mahdi or Messiah etc.

In addition you should not confuse mahdi (small m) with Mahdi (large M). Historically the term mahdi has been used politically to rally the muslims to a Jihad. I am not convinced that the claimants to being mahdi genuinely believed they were The Mahdi but were just using hadith to rally the troops.

Sunnis allow themselves many false claimants to mahdiship because it has become synomonous with someone calling a Jihad

Assalallikum,

I'll make the same reply as I did last year when one of the sisters asked if the 12th Imam will be Sunni or Shia: He will be an al-Bukharist

Can you enlight me on the Matter...What it means by Al Bukharist Brother

Brother Alteef your questions betray ignorance about the subject. If a person is born 1300 years ago and went into occultation. He then cannot reappear now with parents brothers sisters uncles aunts.

By the very fact that you have said he is 'born into' will automatically exclude him from consideration and vice versa for Sunnis. The Dajjal or anti-christ will not come and say I am the Dajjal /Anti Christ it is probable he will claim to be the Mahdi or Messiah etc.

In addition you should not confuse mahdi (small m) with Mahdi (large M). Historically the term mahdi has been used politically to rally the muslims to a Jihad. I am not convinced that the claimants to being mahdi genuinely believed they were The Mahdi but were just using hadith to rally the troops.

Sunnis allow themselves many false claimants to mahdiship because it has become synomonous with someone calling a Jihad

Yes Brother, I see your views.About The occulation The Shias Belive...And Not The Sunnis...or the zaydis

This question is directed at all...

Secondly, I think groups like Sunni / Shia or other groups existed at the time of the Birth Also...may It be 1400 yrs Ago..

Its just a Created question by me to know how many are learned here..

Now this is the sad truth here is

The Shia cannot gulp If he is born to sunni

The Sunni cannot gulp if he is born to shia

This is what hinderng the process..

I do know about the Mahdi term used by many to launch Jihad ...

Brother...Its a self created circumstances..

• Advanced Member

Anybody born now is not my imam. Regardless of sect my imam was born 1200 yrs ago to my 11th imam. Appointed by hod as imam and believing in him as my imam makes me a Shia so he can't be born into a sect.

One more thing any individual born whenever who loves/believes in the killers of Hazrat Mohsin Is someone I do baraat (tabbara) from, let alone follow that individual or believe in him as something else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Its impossible for the earth to survive without having Godly chosen Leader on its surface. Its against the logic. Allahs doens let a people be there without a perfect and pure Leader chosen by Himself. So its impossible to impose the sunni thought of "Mahdi being born" yet. Why? here are some points:

* All muslims agree that Imam Mahdi will be from Rasulallahs Familiy. (This proves that Godly Leaders are only from Prophets Familiy and not khilafat)

* All muslims agree that the end will not happen without a person from Rasulallahs Ahlulbayt will come in the end (What about the 11 earlier ones?

*If Khilafat was the right system of Islam (as the sunni brothers claim), why not just choose a Khalifah now for all the muslim Ummah? (Its impossible and against the human logic, hadith, and Islam. That proves that manmade khalifahs arent rightfully leaders on the humankind)

* When its proven that the last Chosen Leader of Islam will be from The Prophets familiy, it proves that Imamat (of the 12 Imams) is the right and perfect system chosen by God, and not the Khalifat system which is manmade by elections.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

What I find ironic is that even the Sunni hadiths such as the Sihih al-Bukhari say that the Mahdi son of the 11th Imam was born way back then (1000+ years ago).

In the book it has said that Imam Hassan (as) (11th Imam) was put on house arrest because they wanted to wait for his son to be born since he will be the 12th Imam.

Where did the beliefs come from saying that the Imam is not born yet? If they say in their own books that he is already born, why do they still think that he will be born at a later time?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

All though in Truth Abul Qasim Hujjat Ibn al Hasan (as) is the awaited Mahdi, if for argument sake he was not I would support and have faith in the one who is appointed by the Lord of All beings, the Alpha and the Omega, the King of kings, Protector of Judea and Hejaz, the God of the Bani Israel and Bani Quraish, the Knower and Seer of all, the Absolut, the One who is without partners and the One Who is the Master of the Awaited Day, The Just Judge. ( I am an Ithna Asharai, Imami Shia of the Ahlul Bayt al Attahar(AS).

All though in Truth Abul Qasim Hujjat Ibn al Hasan (as) is the awaited Mahdi, if for argument sake he was not I would support and have faith in the one who is appointed by the Lord of All beings, the Alpha and the Omega, the King of kings, Protector of Judea and Hejaz, the God of the Bani Israel and Bani Quraish, the Knower and Seer of all, the Absolut, the One who is without partners and the One Who is the Master of the Awaited Day, The Just Judge. ( I am an Ithna Asharai, Imami Shia of the Ahlul Bayt al Attahar(AS).

• Advanced Member

Alright everybody. This is the latest news, 25 june 2012

The committee in Lebanon officially tasked with investigating the fate of Imam Musa Sadr denied that the body recently found in Libya belongs to Sadr.

According to a report carried by Al-Intiqad Daily, the committee issued a statement on Saturday, June 23, rejecting the recent remarks by head of Libya’s National Transitional Council Mustafa Abdul Jalil.

Abdul Jalil earlier this week said that Imam Musa Sadr’s body and remnants of his clothes have been found in Libya.

“We have discovered a mass grave and believe Imam Musa Sadr’s body might be among the bodies found there,” he said.

The committee said while it believes Sadr is alive, at the request of the Libyan side, it took part in carrying out DNA tests to determine whether the claim that the body belongs to Sadr is correct.

According to the committee, the outcome of the tests proved to contradict the claim.

Imam Musa Sadr and his two companions Sheikh Muhammad Yaqub and Abbas Badreddin disappeared in Libya in 1978 during a visit to the country. There have been a lot of efforts to determine their fate in the past three decades, efforts that have intensified since the fall of the former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.

http://www.shafaqna.com/english/shafaq/item/4176-body-found-in-libya-does-not-belong-to-musa-sadr.html