Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
:Sami

Shiachat Anonymous

Rate this topic

(salam)

• Are you feeling you cannot start your day without logging on this site ?
  • Do you feel the urge to search through endless past threads to see if one will give you hope?
  • Are you starting to lose your appetite , or perhaps you are gaining weight from not exercising anymore?
  • Are you happy when you see a WIFi sign , as you eagerly check your posts?
  • Is your husband or wife divorcing you for being away too long?
  • Have your kids have all grown up and left you ?
  • Are the only times you leave this site is to offer your :Salaat.
  • Maybe you are thinking that if you 're on Shiachat , that you are "forbidding evil, and enjoining good "?
  • perhaps you think spending 22 hours /day on this site is ok.

Don't worry brothers and sisters , you are not alone , here on SCA (Shiachat Anonymous), we will treat you like family and share these challenges before it starts to control us , and before it's too late.

So drop in and have some chai and samosa , share your experiences with us .

Don't be afraid , do it while you still have internet .

WS

I quit and joined the next day with a new account, then I quit and came back 3 days later with my old account, then I quit again for a week or so, oh yeah and I have 3 different accounts.

I probably quit more somewhere in that time frame but I can't remember

Also I've asked to be banned and unbanned countless times, yet here I am still.

we feel you brother .

but i think it's too late for you .

Hahah it's too late for Shia_Debater :( awwwww it's never too late Brother!

Maybe we need to find you a wife Bro, perhaps she can help you stay away from Shia chat :P unless you already have one? And she is as addicted to it as you are? :P

Hahah it's too late for Shia_Debater :( awwwww it's never too late Brother!

Maybe we need to find you a wife Bro, perhaps she can help you stay away from Shia chat :P unless you already have one? And she is as addicted to it as you are? :P

loool, I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to leave :no:

Nope I don't have a wife :(

loool, I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to leave :no:

Nope I don't have a wife :(

Haha there's the problem Bro, we need to find a mrs Shia_Debater and you can debate with her about ShiaChat :P

Don't worry, I'm wifeless as well... But I'm a bit too young :P only 17 haha

I dont think there is a need to leave, we have to control how much we time we spend on Shiachat and we shouldn't forget we have a life.

Like there we some people who are Shiachat 24/7 and I just wonder when they sleep and pray and etc ( I'm not going to name any names )

Edited by fahimah18

i have never thought about leaving sc, i made my account in sept 2010 but never used it, but i started using it in january 2012.

im not addicted though, but now i ll probably be spending less time as my exam time is getting closer. but overall sc has had a positive affect on me, gained some knowledge through this site and so far have met up with 1 person. insha'Allah many more peeps to meet and more knowledge to gain.

Edited by khoja-sameer

:Mashallah. spoken like a true Khoja.

now be honest brother , there must been a time when you knew it was time for :salaat. and you just had to reply to a post , and you almost didn't make it to the adhan .am I correct ?

Haha, not replying to post, but sometimes im on the sc chatroom and i get off when it was like 20 mnts after fajr time. so lets say fajr time was 4.20, i got off at 4:40 so yh u could say that it distracted me a bit. but that happens rarely and i dont go on chat tha much anymore because im trying to sleep early.

aww that's ok

now please share your experiences

The only time i needed to leave shiachat was when my january exams were very near. So i told the admins to block my account but they didn't. However i didnt visit shiachat at time because my friend was checking my profile at least once a week and i also promised her that i won't visit shiachat within that time. I was successful, in 2-3 weeks time i have to leave shiachat again because i will have very important exams at that time. Most likely my friend will be checking if i visited shiachat during the time coming or not. :no:

Edited by fahimah18