Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lordofgemini

Imam Mehdis Reign.

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

A few things I have heard, since humans have been on earth, for that extra nudge and progression the Prophets (as) have helped, for example Prophet Nuh (as) was the first to build a boat, Prophet Idrees (as) first introduced writing, Prophet Dawud (as) was the first to melt Iron etc.

I have heard that before the Imam (atfs) comes, the humans will have reached 2 out of 27 or 28 of their capacity, so around 8% or so, and Imam al-Mahdi (atfs) will complete that by the will of Allah (swt) and make it 100%.

He will establish contact with other words/planets/people or something along those lines, it will be a normal thing for people to be raised from the dead etc.

I mean if you look at how far humans have come now, (and we may only be at 4% of our capacity, maximum we are at around 8% which would mean that we wont progress anymore till Imam (atfs) returns, though progress seems to be still happening so we may not be at that 7-8% yet) it's not absurd (to those who think it is) to think that over 12 times of what our ability is now, would be the norm in bringing people back from the dead and contacting other planets etc.

Also people will work for the sake of Allah (swt) rather than money due to the reason that pinkyaliya gave (Imam (atfs) bringing forward all the treasures of the world).

There are more, I would advise watching the lecture series on Imam al-Mahdi (atfs) by Sheikh Khalil Jaffer

(wasalam)

Edited by Shia_Debater