Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
pakistanyar

Picture Of Afghan Girl Screaming Bomb

Rate this topic

Morbid yet striking and powerful image.

Although one commentor asks a valid question on the link you posted:

How many photos could there be like this of US bombs hitting civilian targets.

Thousands, no doubt. THOSE SHOULD BE THE PRIZE WINNERS.

Do you guys see nothing but dead children?.... who the hell was this person's target? infants and children?

Yes, same thing I was looking at. They are all the same age as my children too :(. Pictures of children always bother me something terrible.

What amazes me is despite all the zulm, violence, force etc thats applied to the shia community in Afghanistan, they are in a FAR BETTER STATE than the perpetrators of those crimes and injustices. They dont have homeless. They dont live in slums. They dont subject their children to child labor. They dont have beggars. They have a community that they are part off. They are the most literate. They are the most well-spoken. etc etc.

subhanallah!.

They dont subject their children to child labor.

Are you sure ? What about all those Hazara children working as domestic helps in the rich houses of Wazir Akbar Khan before 1979 ? ( I picked this up from the Kite-Runner )

. They are the most literate. .

Are you sure about this ? Most of the areas where the Hazara live are very under-developed and backwards and have been neglected by all Governments since time immemorial. I don't think there are too many schools up there. Plus between 1989 and 2001 there was large scale displacement, massacres, etc. of the Hazara in Bamiyan and Mazar. And I don't think a single school was built in Afghanistan between 1989 and 2001. Illiteracy is a problem among all Afghans.

Are you saying Hazaras have a higher than average literacy than most Afghans ? How did they do this, despite being neglected by successive Governments ?

You have to look at the origins buddy.

Do you think Extremist Sunni fanatics come out of the air? Or do you think they come from the CIA?

I can tell you already, the Taliban, Jondallah, Al-Qaida and a ridiculous amount of them are creations of the CIA.

This is a fact. New versions of these ideologies are being created as we speak. Jondallah in Iranian Baluchistan and some of the extremist sunni fanatics in the Kurdish area were fabricated and supported by CIA and Mossad and still are.

You have to look at the origins buddy.

Do you think Extremist Sunni fanatics come out of the air? Or do you think they come from the CIA?

I can tell you already, the Taliban, Jondallah, Al-Qaida and a ridiculous amount of them are creations of the CIA.

This is a fact. New versions of these ideologies are being created as we speak. Jondallah in Iranian Baluchistan and some of the extremist sunni fanatics in the Kurdish area were fabricated and supported by CIA and Mossad and still are.

That's partially true. But these idiots have been slaughtering Shias from way before the Israel/American ever came to existence. In all honesty, if your caliph can murder the Prophet's daughter, what do you expect the followers to do?

Edited by Hannibal

That's partially true. But these idiots have been slaughtering Shias from way before the Israel/American ever came to existence. In all honesty, if your caliph can murder the Prophet's daughter, what do you expect the followers to do?

I apologize bro. I misinterpreted. Unfortunately, that's true. I agree. It's pathetic.

Brainless Taliban.

IF it was the Talibs.

Remember in Iraq ? Several suicide bombers were stopped and captured in Iraq and were found to be under the influence of a neurological drug (name deleted).

These "bombers" were investigate and had no known links to organizations and a couple had been reported missing and one visually seen kidnapped and reported to police.

The DoD sick-in-the-head "thinking" gos like this: if one of the resistance party's goal is to sow mayhem to stygmitize the gov't as a 'failure', then if this is amplified by US efforts to inflate this goal into carnage then "the people"/victums will turn to the US and follow its wishes seeking 'security'. Obviously, it didn't work in Iraq so why will it 'work' in Afghanistan?

Years ago, I always kinda wondered where these 'suicidal maniacs' came from and how anybody 'found' them.

Are you sure ? What about all those Hazara children working as domestic helps in the rich houses of Wazir Akbar Khan before 1979 ? ( I picked this up from the Kite-Runner )

lol exactly. That book was as much bs as it was fiction.

Are you sure about this ? Most of the areas where the Hazara live are very under-developed and backwards and have been neglected by all Governments since time immemorial. I don't think there are too many schools up there. Plus between 1989 and 2001 there was large scale displacement, massacres, etc. of the Hazara in Bamiyan and Mazar. And I don't think a single school was built in Afghanistan between 1989 and 2001. Illiteracy is a problem among all Afghans.

Are you saying Hazaras have a higher than average literacy than most Afghans ? How did they do this, despite being neglected by successive Governments ?

Staying outside the attention of govts (puppet ones) has been a blessing in disguise for Hazaras.

US has the most amount of schools and the most resources available in those schools....yet the state of education is simply horrible there compare to places like India or China. So school buildings or govts dont make literate, hard work does.

Hazaras live in most urban centers whether in Afghanistan or in Iran and that has helped them with their education. Not to mention that from one county in the South of the country 2 years ago they had 503 entrance into University after passing entrance exams. From 3 big Pashtun provinces in the South there were less than 300. They'd rather become suicide bombers.

Hazaras are know for their hardwork...... thats why in national discourse they are refered to as: The hardworking nation/people of Hazara.

A thousand splendid suns was way better than the kite runner.

Seeing how Kite runner was written for a Western audience and had very little to do with reality, I skipped the splendid sun.

Hazaras are know for their hardwork...... thats why in national discourse they are refered to as: The hardworking nation/people of Hazara.

Seeing how Kite runner was written for a Western audience and had very little to do with reality, I skipped the splendid sun.

Yeh the tone is definately different and much more brutally realistic, which is why it is such a sad story. That Hazara character in the Kite Runner seemed too perfect and almost saintly and it did seem too far-fetched.

You should give the other one a go, it's sad but hopeful, and portrays the harsh reality women had to face in those chaotic times following the civil war and then the Taliban era.