Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Aisha In Quran ? Is This True

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Looks like ateef is getting some new insight into well read and conventionally understood scriptures.

Don't prolong our agony bro, spit it out and enlighten us ASAP - this is the sound bite age, not medieval times....

ALI

O wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality - for her the punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah , easy. 33:30

Philip Told me this verses are for Aisha, But Its Not, Its for anyone among them(Wives)>>>>>(whoever of you)

As Far as Hadeeth's are concerned that's a second thing. i am sticking specifically with Quran. So I Hope This verses are clear.

Edited by ateef

O wives of the Prophet, whoever of you should commit a clear immorality - for her the punishment would be doubled two fold, and ever is that, for Allah , easy. 33:30

Philip Told me this verses are for Aisha, But Its Not, Its for anyone among them(Wives)>>>>>(whoever of you)

As Far as Hadeeth's are concerned that's a second thing. i am sticking specifically with Quran. So I Hope This verses are clear.

well are you neglecting reality of history / ahadeeth ?? if you chose to stick only to quran then you have become what they call a "quranist" ..

.. or you've joined the losers gang which thinks that what aisha did is moral .. including lying, killing and disobeying the prophet's / Allah's orders .. either way .. i don't care .. and i don't need your assistance ..

well are you neglecting reality of history / ahadeeth ?? if you chose to stick only to quran then you have become what they call a "quranist" ..

At present I have Cleared the misconception This Verse are for Aisha.

1. Its Not Correct You Associate something to the Quranic Verse, When Its Not referring to Someone Specific.Allah Knows The Best.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I have Neglected The History./ Hadeeths, Because people in Vain associate some things which are not meant to be associated with the verses.

Yes I have Neglected The History./ Hadeeths ,Because people in Vain associate some things to widen The Gap In Our Unity Of Muslim BrotherHood.

Yes I have Neglected The History./ Hadeeths , Because I Take Good From It what is required and the Rest I leave Upto Allah which are conflicting.

InshAllah Let Allah Excel me In Knowledge.Alhamdullah.

Edited by ateef

it's not good to neglect reality ..

But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment. 4:93

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. 2:10

And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger - those will be with the ones upon whom Allah has bestowed favor of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And excellent are those as companions. 4:69

buddy .. if you ignore reality and turn a blind eye to crimes done to the prophet's family and prophet .. then you ignore the quran as well ..

insha Allah

i wish for you and all of us ..

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked anger or of those who are astray. 1:7

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Salaam

The main point is if she was wife post prophet s.a.w or not. I mean the wife which is made mother of all believers. To be such wife, Allah has clearly pointed out some qualities and if she does not come under those then you cant label her the wife of prophet s.a.w for respect's sake. There are many examples in quran where relations become nullified such as son of Nuh, Wife of Lut and Nuh etc.

I say if any defender of Ayesha here can answer the following video with scientific and intellectual approach, it will be a big work towards Islam but if you cannot then stop defending killer of Prophet s.a.w , a nasibi leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UjcmNzML0

ok so if aisha is the mother of beleiver then prophet is ur father right??

If u call her mother then his husband is ur father then why u pepl dun cal porphet as ur father??

Do Not Mix the things to your desired argumentation. Because the unbelievers will say we followed what our Father's , Forefathers Followed. The Rest You Read and find and seek out.

Our Prophet (Peace be with Him) Is a Messenger Of Allah.The Seal Of Prophet's.Came With Clear Signs.

Why Do You Do Not Understand.

@ Philip.

Yes I have Neglected The History./ Hadeeths , Because I Take Good From It what is required and the Rest I leave Upto Allah which are conflicting.

Indeed Allah is the Most Wise. So He knows the best. There are so many other things in the Holy Quran To Learn From rather than Arguments. Its the truth. But Learn In a Good way.

Its dislike history because it is full of errors. How shall you refine??? Ever Asked Yourselves???

Of what ye both groups dispute about. One Respects and Other Disrespects. And what about the one who has a pure niyat in his heart prior to understanding and knowing the truth. Wants nothing but The Brotherhood Of Us All. United.

Isn't Allah Enough as a disposer of affairs of what we dispute of !!! ?

Edited by ateef
  • Veteran Member

Do Not Mix the things to your desired argumentation. Because the unbelievers will say we followed what our Father's , Forefathers Followed. The Rest You Read and find and seek out.

Our Prophet (Peace be with Him) Is a Messenger Of Allah.The Seal Of Prophet's.Came With Clear Signs.

Why Do You Do Not Understand.

@ Philip.

Indeed Allah is the Most Wise. So He knows the best. There are so many other things in the Holy Quran To Learn From rather than Arguments. Its the truth. But Learn In a Good way.

Its dislike history because it is full of errors. How shall you refine??? Ever Asked Yourselves???

Of what ye both groups dispute about. One Respects and Other Disrespects. And what about the one who has a pure niyat in his heart prior to understanding and knowing the truth. Wants nothing but The Brotherhood Of Us All. United.

Quran is full of history, any idea why?

If you will hold fast to the Quran, you will never insult her. But if you will be more interested in other people's opinion having zero knowledge of history and intellect, you might end up the other way. So, hold fast to the Quran and be not divided. Certainly, Quran guides the humanity to the straight path.

Peace be upon you.

100%+ brother. Keep up the jihad of correction on the battlefield of cyberspace with the qur'aan in the hand and it's teaching in the same hand.

Alhamdullah Saladin. Alhamdullah. You spoke good words. I am witness to it. May Allah give you more Guidance.

Peace.

Saladin is a no nonsense brother. He reminds me of the true Islamic warrior fighters in the path of ALLAAH. Little words but effective.

He reminds me of a saying I once read about khaliyfah amiyrul mu'miniyn imaam ali ibn abi Taalib;

"knowledge is a dot but the fools have enlarged it"

Edited by al-amiyr

@ Philip.

i am glad you admit to neglecting history .. and thus reality ..

Why don't you tell your words to the muslims fighting and dying and leaving behind their families to protect Sayidna Ali (as) against aisha's warmongering .. you can check it out .. you know what her campaign is called ? it's called The First Fitnah ..

if you are OK with people who praise and try to be like a person like that .. then you are seriously misguided ..

unfortunately we can not pick and chose from reality .. reality is real .. people who were killed were killed .. lies will be lies .. can not be revoked .. and if we want to fix the Islamic nation, we have to fix it from its roots .. that includes the "First Division" .. and "First Fitnah" .. the first time you had hypocrite muslims KILLING real muslims .. and trying to kill the family of the prophet ..

If you think you can leave everything to Allah to dispose, then i suggest you go sit in a cave until you die and never write on shiachat again .. and never think again .. never read and never try to do anything ok ??

.. or maybe you can sit in the cave and pray until you die .. but don't try to change anything or learn about anything .. it might be hard on your feelings .. and cause you to be upset with other people who call themselves believers ..

• Advanced Member

I'm sure you're a nice person ateef but you're quite naive. I'll humour you thought as I'm in a good mood.

You stick to Quran only then fine - please point me to the ayah about coming of Imam Mahdi Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã.

ALI

• Veteran Member

@ Power Indeed Quran is Truth, and whatever written in it. No Error at all.

No, this was not the answer i expected from you. What i am saying in plain english, is, one third of the quran is full of history. My question to you is why, what is the purpose that we need to reflect upon the historical past.

Secondly the Sunnah of our Prophet is not recoded in the quran, how do you follow the Sunnah?

No, this was not the answer i expected from you. What i am saying in plain english, is, one third of the quran is full of history. My question to you is why, what is the purpose that we need to reflect upon the historical past.

Secondly the Sunnah of our Prophet is not recoded in the quran, how do you follow the Sunnah?

I Did Say Filtering, taking whats good. From Hadeeth's and anything else

Compare Yours and my profile details you shall see a difference, See how I filter.

Edited by ateef
  • Advanced Member

Asalamu Alaikum,,

thankyou everyone who has replied,, i now have a very clear view on what happened to Aisha,,

one of the most notable incidents where aisha and another wife is mentioned in, is the incident of maghafeer.

sayed ammar has done a lecture on this incident and insha'Allah that helps

iv been looking for a lecture on this subject from Sayed Ammar Nakshawani,, Thankyou for that

• Advanced Member

Asalamu Alaikum,,

thankyou everyone who has replied,, i now have a very clear view on what happened to Aisha,,

iv been looking for a lecture on this subject from Sayed Ammar Nakshawani,, Thankyou for that

No problem sis.

• Veteran Member

At present I have Cleared the misconception This Verse are for Aisha.

1. Its Not Correct You Associate something to the Quranic Verse, When Its Not referring to Someone Specific.Allah Knows The Best.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I have Neglected The History./ Hadeeths, Because people in Vain associate some things which are not meant to be associated with the verses.

Yes I have Neglected The History./ Hadeeths ,Because people in Vain associate some things to widen The Gap In Our Unity Of Muslim BrotherHood.

Sorry mate, but i think you are somewhat confused about islam.

I Did Say Filtering, taking whats good. From Hadeeth's and anything else

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Member

One thing I never understood:why didn't the Prophet just send Aisha and Hafsa away from himself when he noticed how evil they were?

What has Allah said about his Prophet (pbuh)?

"Verily, you are of a supreme moral character" (68:4)

"So by mercy from Allah , [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have turned away from you..."(3:159)
  • Advanced Member

One thing I never understood:why didn't the Prophet just send Aisha and Hafsa away from himself when he noticed how evil they were?

She is a test for the muslims, whether they will follow Him, God, or her, as Ammar ibn yassir said.

God tests this ummah through such despicable personalities, allows them to be in diametrical opposition to his purified Household, and by siding with either party we expose our loyalties.

Edited by .equilibrium.
  • 2 years later...
  • Basic Members

sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) levied against mother of the believers, Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her). This was an important event in Islamic history that also led the revelation of important verses in Surah Nour in which Allah vindicated her.

Ayesha (May Allah be pleased with her – RadiaAllahu Anha (RA)) once accompanied the Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) on a campaign and was travelling with a caravan. She accidentally got separated from the caravan during the journey and was stranded in the desert. Safwan bin Mu`attal, who was travelling separately happened to get to the same place where she was and seeing her stranded, brought his camel and made it kneel so that she could ride upon it. Then he set out leading the camel until they caught up with the army. This gave rise not just to suspicion, but allegations against them, with Abdullah bin Ubayy bin Salul, the leader of the hypocrites, being the foremost in spreading them. He fabricated the lie and whispered it to others, until some of the Muslims started to believe it, and began to talk about their suspicions. As for Ayesha (RA), as she was ill during those days, she did not know about the slander that the people were indulging in. What upset her when she was ill was that she observed the Prophet’s behavior to have changed toward her. On inquiry, when she finally came to know about the slander from another lady, she sought the Prophet’s permission and went to her parents’ home. She said:“Rumours about this slander went on spreading in the city for about a month, which caused a great distress and anguish to the Holy Prophet. I cried due to helplessness and my parents were sick with mental agony.”

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) remained in great anxiety with regard to Aisha (RA) for one whole month. At last one day he (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) visited her and her parents. He sat near her (which she says he had not done since the slander had started). Feeling that something decisive was going to happen that day, Abu Bakr and Umm Ruman (Ayesha (RA)’s parents) also sat near them. The Holy Prophet gently said: “Ayesha, I have heard this about you. If you are innocent, I expect that Allah will declare your innocence. But if you have committed the sin, you should offer repentance, and ask for Allah’s forgiveness; when a servant (of Allah) confesses his guilt and repents, Allah forgives him.”

Hearing these words, tears dried in her eyes, as Ayesha (RA) reported. She looked up to her father expecting that he would say something in her defense, but he said, `Daughter, I do not know what I should say.’ Then she turned to her mother, but she also did not know what to say. At last Ayesha (RA) replied,“You have all heard something about me and believed it. Now if I say that I am innocent – and Allah is my witness that I am innocent – you will not believe me; and if I confess something which I never did – and Allah knows that I never did it – you will believe me. I cannot but repeat the words which the father of Prophet Yousuf (Joseph) had spoken: ‘fa-sabrun jamil’: I will bear this patiently with good grace.”

Saying this she lay down thinking that Allah was aware of her innocence, and He would certainly reveal the truth. At that moment, suddenly the state of receiving the Divine Revelation appeared on the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), when pearl-like drops of perspiration used to gather on his face even in severe winter. The revelation vindicated her stand and proved her innocence. When it was over, the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) was overjoyed. The first words he spoke were: “Congratulations, Ayesha (RA), Allah has sent down proof of your innocence”, and then he recited the following ten verses of Sura An-Noor that had her vindication:

Verily those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (11).
Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it (the slander), think good of their own people and say: “This (charge) is an obvious lie ?” (12)
Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they (the slanderers) have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah they are the liars. (13)
Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken. (14) 
When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great. (15)
And why did you not, when you heard it, say: “It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie.” (16)
Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (17)
And Allah makes the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) plain to you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (18) 
Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not. (19) 
And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, (Allah would have hastened the punishment upon you). And that Allah is full of Kindness, Most Merciful. (20) 
O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; and to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah 

QURAN SURAH AN-NAN-NOOR VERSE 11-21)

THiS SURATH/divine revelation SPECIALLY for Umme Ayesha R.A directly from Allah tabark o Tala for her divine piousness penelope .

• 3 months later...
  • Basic Members

Look Hazrat Ayesha was the wife of our beloved prophet. And all the wife of our prophet are our mother. Mother of all amirulmomineen.  So it doesn't matter mother is right or wrong she still will be our mother and we have to respect her.  I am Shia but I don't curse her.  I respect her this is what good children do. We forgive.  And  we are no one to judge there is only one judge and we all know who is it. 

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Ilyasabbas said:

Look Hazrat Ayesha was the wife of our beloved prophet. And all the wife of our prophet are our mother. Mother of all amirulmomineen.  So it doesn't matter mother is right or wrong she still will be our mother and we have to respect her.  I am Shia but I don't curse her.  I respect her this is what good children do. We forgive.  And  we are no one to judge there is only one judge and we all know who is it. 

Are you male or female?

There is an authentic hadith from Hz Aisha herself that she is Umm Momineen of the men only.

• Advanced Member
On April 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Replicant said:

Salaam,

She is not mentioned by name in the Quran, but there are some verses revealed about her (like in Chapter 66).

Was she a good person?

She waged war against Imam Ali (as) and was responsible for the death of thousands.

She refused to allow Imam Hassan (as) to be buried next to the Prophet (pbuh).

She was constantly rude to the Prophet (pbuh) and Bibi Fatima (as).

There are other things I have to say too, but it's better I keep quiet.

Do you have any Sunni sources about her being rude to the Prophet (PBUH) and Fatima (AS) and of her not allowing Imam Hassan (AS) from being buried beside his Grandfather (PBUH) 

• 1 year later...
  • Basic Members

Aoa WRWB.

The battle between Ama Jan Ayesha SA and Mola Ali AS has to be understood in the right away.

Hazrat Talha RA and Hazrat Zubair RA were the ones who forced her to go with them for peace only.

Side note: Both Hazrat Talha RA and Hazrat Zubair RA repented before their martyrdom. Mola Ali AS accepted.

Ama Jan Ayesha AS was not against Mola Ali AS.

The battle erupted because of the people of the  king who came after Imam Hassan AS who were within the armies.

Therefore, hold your tongues when you disrespect Ama Jan Ayesha AS.

Moreover, when battle ended Mola Ali AS asked Muhammad Ibn ABI Bakr RA to safely take Ama Jan Ayesha SA back. Additionally, Mola Ali AS also said that I still respect you the way I respected you before the battle.

Later, Ama Jan Ayesha SA used to cry because of this incidence.

If you have respect for Mola Ali AS and you claim to be his follower, then truly follow him.

You lie when you say she fired arrows at Imam Hassan AS funeral. 

Mola Ali AS would not have kept quite if the first 3 caliphs had completely gone astray.

Mola Hussain AS spoke for truth when the king came. Because it was required. Religion had exited from state affairs.

But do not do injustice.

Do not be unjust to yourself.

Fear the day of judgement for you speak without thinking.