Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

The 12th Imam In Sunni Hadiths

Rate this topic

This program will air this evening on AhlulBayt TV:

THE Awaited

Hadeeths Relating To The Imam from other schools of Islamic Thought - Part 2

12/04/12 | 19:00 LDN | 14:00 NY | 21:00 DSM

Rebecca Masterton presents a weekly exclusive show on Ahlulbayt TV about the Awaited Imam Mehdi (atf) with respected guest Sister Amina Inloes joining us to enlighten us with stories and facts about the Imam of our time. This week they will continue their talk about hadeeth relating to the Imam from other schools of Islamic thought.

http://ahlulbayt.tv/live/

Hello Singham,

How do you interpret the following Bakri hadith? - "Book 20, Number 4477:

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said: I joined the company of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) with my father and I heard him say: This Caliphate will not end until there have been twelve Caliphs among them. The narrator said: Then he (the Holy Prophet) said something that I could not follow. I said to my father: What did he say? He said: He has said: All of them will be from the Quraish."

I've done a bit of searching and there appears to be no agreement as to who these Caliphs are.

Edited by Qambar Ali

Hello Singham,

How do you interpret the following Bakri hadith? - "Book 20, Number 4477:

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said: I joined the company of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) with my father and I heard him say: This Caliphate will not end until there have been twelve Caliphs among them. The narrator said: Then he (the Holy Prophet) said something that I could not follow. I said to my father: What did he say? He said: He has said: All of them will be from the Quraish."

I've done a bit of searching and there appears to be no agreement as to who these Caliphs are.

"All of them will be from quraish"this does not mean that the caliphs will be limited to 12 but from quraish there will be 12 caliphs there may come more caliphs but they would be not from quraish . and one thing u must keep in mind that all will be rulers.

"All of them will be from quraish"this does not mean that the caliphs will be limited to 12 but from quraish there will be 12 caliphs there may come more caliphs but they would be not from quraish . and one thing u must keep in mind that all will be rulers.

you are wrong

Prophet (pbuh) said 'There will be twelve Caliphs for this nation'

Musnad Ahmad al-Hanbal, Vol 5, pg 106

4.658:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said "How will you be

when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he

will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law

of Gospel (Fateh−ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7).

This is the Tahrif-ed translation of Bukhari. The arabic reads: "Wa Imamukum Minkum" (And your Imam is among you). This in itself proves the imamate and the existense of Imam Mahdi. So the actual hadith should be:

4.658:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said "How will you be

when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and your

Imam will be amongst you?

For details look up: http://www.al-islam.org/tahrif/yourimam/index.htm

This is your typical cow-flying-in-the-sky Ahlulsunnah logic of twisting clear ahadith to suit your own interpretations. The hadith is quite clear: There will be 12 successors and all of them will be from the Quraysh. THERE IS NO way that there will be any other than 12 rules of the Muslims. This hadith means exactly what it says: There will be 12 rulers of some sort of the Muslims, and all of them will be from the Quraysh -- the Ahlulbayt to be precise, for which part of Quraysh is more suited to be the leaders of Muslims than the sons of Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) and Fatima al-Zahra (as) ?

This is your typical cow-flying-in-the-sky Ahlulsunnah logic of twisting clear ahadith to suit your own interpretations. The hadith is quite clear: There will be 12 successors and all of them will be from the Quraysh. THERE IS NO way that there will be any other than 12 rules of the Muslims. This hadith means exactly what it says: There will be 12 rulers of some sort of the Muslims, and all of them will be from the Quraysh -- the Ahlulbayt to be precise, for which part of Quraysh is more suited to be the leaders of Muslims than the sons of Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) and Fatima al-Zahra (as) ?

Salam Brother Titumir!

mash'Allah mash'Allah excellent post brother!