Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Lulu

From Nakshawani To Yaser Al Habib

Rate this topic

I like both. I think YH did a big blunder by that "Independent Shia state" thing, but other than that, his other videos are great. The great thing about YH is that he is absolutely logical and truthful, and he doesn't try to be diplomatic or political. I would especially recommend this video:

i dont hate sayed ammar let it be clear, but just like you i find al habib to be very truthful. actually more truthful than any other lecturer out there.

To the OP, I don't see why there needs to be a change between one lecturer and another. If you like Yassir al-Habib's lectures it doesn't mean you have to stop liking Sayed Ammar's lectures or vice versa, in my opinion this just creates more disunity.

very true! i'd like to rephrase my topic title: "you guys should start listening to the lectures of sheikh al habib"

but my honest opinion, i find al habib to be a better lecturer. he's more honest and direct than most of the lecturers.

Yes, when you want to like Sheikh Yasser Habib, please remove the picture of Sayed Hassan Nasrollah.

thanks for reminding!

Your kidding, right...?

no, definitely im not. you should also check the video's of sheikh allahyari.

Edited by Al-Muntadhar

Nakshawani on the other hand appears genuinely like a nice kinda dude, and has a more engaging tone in his talks.

Are you questioning his masculinity?

Yasser Habib talks too slow mang.

and like he's attempting an impression of queen Elizabeth. Very odd.

I have, I have also seen his website. The man is not benefitting Islam at all with some of his decisions. Clearest example would be when he celebrates the death of the wife of the Prophet... This is seriously pathetic. There is no benefit that could be achieved by this and all it does is cause problems with the other Schools by insulting and degrading individuals that other Schools love and respect.

Imagine how many innocent Muslims will see this and think that the Shia are insane, literally. Imagine how we would be treated because of the actions of this individual. No doubt, he is quite learned but I disagree and don't respect some of his decisions that he has made.

that's all i wanted to say. his knowledge is what benefits me, not how he practices. but oke his actions are questionable, just like the actions of khomeini. so take knowledge from this people and follow them in goodness and oppose them in what you think they do wrong. simple!

however about nakshawani, i found this video. it really is awkward to look at it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCyn0MerHg&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHCyn0MerHg&feature=plcp&context=C414c015VDvjVQa1PpcFOwPhehksVG6CTC4-_DnVrzm9vmkpaJ89Q=

Edited by Al-Muntadhar

Yasser al Habib may seem crazy but craziness is often just cutting against the grain of the mass of people in society e.g. Prophet Muhammad was repeatedly accused of being a crazed Poet and Aisha (LA) perpetuated this false accusation with her slanderous accusations which are documented in the Bakri's most authentic books e.g.

Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet continued for such-and-such a period imagining that he has had sexual relation with his wife, and in fact he had not. One day he said, to me, "O ‘Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near my feet and the other near my head. The one near my feet, asked the one near my head (pointing at me), ‘What is wrong with this man?’ The latter replied, ‘He is under the effect of magic. The first one asked, ‘Who has worked magic on him?’ The other replied, ‘Lubaid bin A’sam." The first one asked, ‘What material (did use?).’ The other replied, ‘The skin of the pollen of a male date tree with a comb and the hair stuck to it, Kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan.’" Then the Prophet went to that well and said, "This is the same well which was shown to me in the dream. The tops of its datepalm trees look like the heads of the devils, and its water looks like the Henna infusion."…’Aisha added, "(The magician) Lubaid bin A’sam was a man from Bani Zuraiq, an ally of the Jews." Bukhari vol.8 book 73 no.89 p.57 See also Bukhari vol.8 book 73 no.400 p.266.

This women has single handedly done more damage then even Shaitan himself because all Shaitan does is to suggests and entices but never acts but Aisha (LA) committed herself to a lifetime of evil, degradation, disobedience, and propagation of a tsunami of slander against the best creations of all. This is a person who dedicated her entire existence to destroying the message of Islam and the Holy Prophet's family (as). I've said it before but I say it again, she is like a Million Salman Rushdie's rolled into one because Salman Rushdie was widely recognised as an opportunist and a person willing to create controversy to earn a few or many dollars. But Aisha (LA) is in an entirely different position because she holds such an incredibly high position among the Bakri's who in turn constitute a vast majority of the Muslims. As a result we have disbelievers using the Hadith such as the one above, which is narrated by the "most beloved wife, "the mother of the believers", "the creator of half the faith". All of these special titles make such narrations "authentic" or Sahih and act as mud against the image of the Holy Prophet (as). Now I am beginning to understand what the Prophet (as) meant when he said that he will suffer the most of all Prophets because he is the only Prophet who has had a tsunami of lies launched against his pure Message.

I think some people are put off by Yasser's (HA) rather direct style and his criticism of people like Hassan Nasrallah (HA) and Khamanei (who I don't know enough about to pass judgement). But I only ask my Shia brothers and sisters to fight for the honour of Abul Qassim (as) and this can only be achieved by exposing people to the truth about Aisha (LA). And this is coming from a "convert" to Yasser al Habib, I originally rejected his views but I then saw the importance of his message when I realised that Aisha's (LA) narrations were being used as the disbelievers ammunition. But when the read some of the disgusting things that have been narrated can we really blame them?????

^ I don't see what the problem is with someone changing their views

There are some things I used to believe in which I don't anymore and some things I may not have believed in which I now believe in as I'm sure is the case with many people

its rather a huge change of view, going from pro-tatbir to anti-tatbir!

in his good old days he used ahadith to back up his claim for being pro-tatbir, but later on he just used "fatwa's" from "scholars" to proof that tatbir is forbidden. doesn't nakshawani know that the pro-tatbir fatwa's outweigh the anti-tatbir fatwa's?

(im not just talking about tatbir only, im talking about all forms of hitting and stuff which he mentioned...)

in his good old days he used ahadith to back up his claim for being pro-tatbir, but later on he just used "fatwa's" from "scholars" to proof that tatbir is forbidden. doesn't nakshawani know that the pro-tatbir fatwa's outweigh the anti-tatbir fatwa's?

(im not just talking about tatbir only, im talking about all forms of hitting and stuff which he mentioned...)

It isn't only about wether tatbir is permissible or not.

It change the views of everything. Because Sheikh Yasser Habib understands Islam in his own way, thats why, look at him today, he breaks up societies rather than trying to make it a healthy enviroment. He breaks it apart into pieces, and he doesn't believe in the Shaytan al Akbar; USA and israel. Thats why he can't be able to understand how the world is going, and who are the enemies and who are our friends. He thinks because he lives in London and no aggression is going on from USA and israel, thus it means Sunnis are the enemies, and thats just preposterous.

What if he had changed the marja' that he followed? So maybe before he followed a marja' which allowed it so he accepted it but then he could have changed marja' thus changed his views.

And it's not that big a change of view, I myself have changed my view on tatbir like 2-3 times in less than a year

It isn't only about wether tatbir is permissible or not.

It change the views of everything. Because Sheikh Yasser Habib understands Islam in his own way, thats why, look at him today, he breaks up societies rather than trying to make it a healthy enviroment. He breaks it apart into pieces, and he doesn't believe in the Shaytan al Akbar; USA and israel. Thats why he can't be able to understand how the world is going, and who are the enemies and who are our friends. He thinks because he lives in London and no aggression is going on from USA and israel, thus it means Sunnis are the enemies, and thats just preposterous.

damn! im not talking here about who is a better person. i'm talking about which guy possesses more knowledge and who is more truthful.

i think its pretty clear that al habib would come out as the winner. so lets just stick to the main purpose of this topic, which talks about my conversion from nakshawani to al habib. so many topics about sunni going to shia, but my topic is not acceptable? why? its my opinion and advice to all of you to take a look at al habib's lectures. and to make 1 thing clear: i am NOT condemning sayed ammar, i still have a couple lectures of him on my pc. i just want to point out that i find al habib to be more truthful than him. i never wanted to give you the impression that he's a liar whatsoever! that one can be more truthful than the other, doesn't mean the other is a liar! (however i'm not expecting you to understand this)

wa salaam

To be honest, I would say Yasser Habib is creating disunity rather than unity. In a way he is also disgracing the ahlul byte (as) because if one is true follower of Ahlul byte (as) firstly they never swear, especially in front of a whole crowd. When Imam Zeinulabedeen (as) was asked what do u think about yazeed? (somebody asked him this and note this is after the event of Karbala (I think)) He (as) said: He is a good poet. This shows that swearing isnt really good, okay i accept if its the killers of Imam Al-Hussein and the enemies of Ahlulbyte (as) [ Including the 3 Caliphs at the time of Imam Ali (as) but swearing at Aisha is wrong. Which Yasser Habib did and this kind of caused a civil war in kuwait between the shias and sunnis....

Why on earth would anyone ever listen to Yassir Habib when we have Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal al-Haidary (ha)?

Ayatullah Sayyid Kamal al-Haidary (ha) is the man! :P I love this guy :DI don't know about anyone else but I find him extremely funny in his video's but he is a pure genius at the same time.

To be honest, I would say Yasser Habib is creating disunity rather than unity. In a way he is also disgracing the ahlul byte (as) because if one is true follower of Ahlul byte (as) firstly they never swear, especially in front of a whole crowd. When Imam Zeinulabedeen (as) was asked what do u think about yazeed? (somebody asked him this and note this is after the event of Karbala (I think)) He (as) said: He is a good poet. This shows that swearing isnt really good, okay i accept if its the killers of Imam Al-Hussein and the enemies of Ahlulbyte (as) [ Including the 3 Caliphs at the time of Imam Ali (as) but swearing at Aisha is wrong. Which Yasser Habib did and this kind of caused a civil war in kuwait between the shias and sunnis....

I couldn't agree more Sister. I believe Imam Zayn-al Abideen (as) laid down a lesson for Humanity when he said that. It may also have been Imam Hussain (as)? I heard the same thing from a lecture. We must be extremely care as we are treading on thin ice. At the end of the day she was the wife of the Prophet (pbuh&hf) no matter what we say or believe there will be individuals who love and respect her so lets not be disrespectful to them.

I couldn't agree more Sister. I believe Imam Zayn-al Abideen (as) laid down a lesson for Humanity when he said that. It may also have been Imam Hussain (as)? I heard the same thing from a lecture. We must be extremely care as we are treading on thin ice. At the end of the day she was the wife of the Prophet (pbuh&hf) no matter what we say or believe there will be individuals who love and respect her so lets not be disrespectful to them.

I couldnt agree any less, rather than cursing Aisha shouldnt we curse the wive of Prophet Lut (as), as she has been mentioned in the quran with a lot of bad deeds, even worser than Aishas crimes??

Ofcourse not because the Prophets wives may have commited sins but we are not the ones to judge. The only Judge is Allah (swt) and so we have no right to curse them because in a way we are insulting the Prophet (any). Also if we were supposed to curse Aisha wouldnt it be mentioned in Dua Kumail, just like how the first three Khulafas were mentioned or at least there shouldnt there be a hadith by the Ahlulbyte (as) regarding this matter??

Edited by fahimah18

If by curse you mean "seb" as in insulting then yes we should not curse (insult) her

but if by curse you mean la'na then yes we should send la'na on all the enemies of Allah (swt) whether that is the wife of Prophet Lut (as) or whether it is the wife of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or whoever else.

But I agree that lecturers shouldn't send la'na in their lecture as it will most likely offend the sunnis and instead of attracting them to our school of thought it may end up repelling them.

We should send la'na? - Yes

We should send la'na in private? - Yes

We should send la'na out loud where there are people who may be offended? - No

The above is my opinion, but I think it is in line with the teachings of Islam and I don't see anything wrong with what I said.

In general we neither should insult or send la'na [ and I am neither saying we should pray for them] on any of the Prophets wives, in my opinion. If we should give me only one hadith, that sends la'na on Aisha by any of our Imams (as)

Edited by fahimah18

I couldnt agree any less, rather than cursing Aisha shouldnt we curse the wive of Prophet Lut (as), as she has been mentioned in the quran with a lot of bad deeds, even worser than Aishas crimes??

Ofcourse not because the Prophets wives may have commited sins but we are not the ones to judge. The only Judge is Allah (swt) and so we have no right to curse them because in a way we are insulting the Prophet (any). Also if we were supposed to curse Aisha wouldnt it be mentioned in Dua Kumail, just like how the first three Khulafas were mentioned or at least there shouldnt there be a hadith by the Ahlulbyte (as) regarding this matter??

If by curse you mean "seb" as in insulting then yes we should not curse (insult) her

but if by curse you mean la'na then yes we should send la'na on all the enemies of Allah (swt) whether that is the wife of Prophet Lut (as) or whether it is the wife of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) or whoever else.

But I agree that lecturers shouldn't send la'na in their lecture as it will most likely offend the sunnis and instead of attracting them to our school of thought it may end up repelling them.

We should send la'na in puclib? - No, due to taqiyya

In general we neither should insult or send la'na [ and I am neither saying we should pray for them] on any of the Prophets wives, in my opinion. If we should give me only one hadith, that sends la'na on Aisha by any of our Imams (as)

Extract from - Dua-e-Sanam-e-Quraish

"Ya Allah! Curse the two idols of Quraish and their two magicians, their two

rebellious people, their two accusers and their two daughters."

Edited by Shia_Debater

Extract from - Dua-e-Sanam-e-Quraish

"Ya Allah! Curse the two idols of Quraish and their two magicians, their two

rebellious people, their two accusers and their two daughters."

Who are the accusers and the daughters ??? This dua doesnt kind of make sense, because if Imam Ali (as) is sending a curse on Aisha in this dua then why did he (as) not also do the same at the battle of Jamal openly...

Edited by fahimah18

Who are the accusers and the daughters ??? This dua doesnt kind of make sense, because if Imam Ali (as) is sending a curse on Aisha in this dua then why did he (as) not also do the same at the battle of Jamal openly...

I don't believe we should send la'na openly, but I do believe we should send la'na, also just because he did not send la'na openly in the battle of Jamal it does not mean that this dua is not authentic.

We have narrations that Fatima Zahra (sa) would curse the 2 idols of quraish after every prayer, I have heard this myself from a respected lecturer in one of his lectures and have heard it at various other times.

We also have Ziarat Ashura which has la'na in there.

Also read through this thread:

Read through the entire thing if you can, especially Haydar's posts.

(salam)

I don't think it matters whether people get offended, which is why la'na shouldn't be done publicly. Rather, la'na shouldn't be done publicly because of taqiyya.

I'm not sure where but I have heard that Quran says not to curse the idols of Quraish as they (pagans) will then curse your god (Allah) and offend you.

Therefor we shouldn't openly curse anyone for that matter if we were forbidden to curse idols made of stone ect... Cursing is something completely different from asking Allah to withdraw his mercy from a certain individual isn't it?

(salam)

I don't think it matters whether people get offended, which is why la'na shouldn't be done publicly. Rather, la'na shouldn't be done publicly because of taqiyya.

(bismillah)

(salam)

JazakAllah Khair for correcting me brother, I will edit my post

(wasalam)

I'm not sure where but I have heard that Quran says not to curse the idols of Quraish as they (pagans) will then curse your god (Allah) and offend you.

Therefor we shouldn't openly curse anyone for that matter if we were forbidden to curse idols made of stone ect... Cursing is something completely different from asking Allah to withdraw his mercy from a certain individual isn't it?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes you are right, the word used in the Qur'an to not "curse" is seb (insult) but the word we are talking about here "curse" is la'na which as you rightly said is asking Allah (swt) to withdraw his mercy from certain individual(s)

(wasalam)

Edited by Shia_Debater

I don't believe we should send la'na openly, but I do believe we should send la'na, also just because he did not send la'na openly in the battle of Jamal it does not mean that this dua is not authentic.

We have narrations that Fatima Zahra (sa) would curse the 2 idols of quraish after every prayer, I have heard this myself from a respected lecturer in one of his lectures and have heard it at various other times.

We also have Ziarat Ashura which has la'na in there.

Also read through this thread: http://www.shiachat....ost__p__2318771

Read through the entire thing if you can, especially Haydar's posts.

I know you can send la'na on the caliphs but there isn't enough evidence convincing me sending a la'na on any of the wives of the Prophet's.