Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
nemesis

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border

Rate this topic

Is Russia against Iran or with them.....Im confused like i know Russia thinks their security is threatned so are they planning to go against or with...they made two different statements

Neither

I like how many on here try to behave as if Russia actually cares about Iran, they tend to forget the past relations between the two. Both Imperial Russia and the Soviet Union occupied and invaded, respectively, Iranian sovereign territory. The USSR even backed Saddam during the Iran-Iraq War.

I like how many on here try to behave as if Russia actually cares about Iran, they tend to forget the past relations between the two. Both Imperial Russia and the Soviet Union occupied and invaded, respectively, Iranian sovereign territory. The USSR even backed Saddam during the Iran-Iraq War.

Yeah, historically it never made a difference. Whether Imperial Russia, Communist Russia, or Today's Russia.

The same can be said about Turkey, and many other countries.

Most of these countries only think for themselves. It's just the way it is, it's competition.

(bismillah)

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack

WAR is looming and its not going to be pretty.

N

thats bad :(

I hope american army is like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WazqmANvAiw&feature=related

they will self destroy lol

Is Russia against Iran or with them.....Im confused like i know Russia thinks their security is threatned so are they planning to go against or with...they made two different statements

Russia is currently offering Iran an oil connection.

What Russia does not want is Western Domination of the region in another version of containment.

So much for the Lavrov-Clinton Reset.

Seriously, I grew up during the Cold War, air raid drill in school and so forth. Even if Iran does have a nuclear device, I am not worried about it. Let Iran develop one and forget it.