Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kamranistan

The Disease Of The Millenia..

Rate this topic

(salam)

There are many obstacles stopping us from reaching that perfection we desire. The biggest is our own will and the level of power it commands, the obedience that comes through is from our own will to act upon God’s rules & regulations for our own benefits. For example why do we pray five times a day? Why is Fajr prayer 2 rakah? These are for our own benefit even though we may not understand or comprehend the significance of God’s laws we have logic to indicate why or what benefits are transmitted through these acts. It is for perfection we must strive for, nothing less...Continued here...

law of the land is a law, you can be good or bad but you have to bide by the laws, there maybe benefits or non, depends on the individual himself. Just like every country and land is run by its own laws, laws are different in each country and vary and change in other countries, so when one is in his own country he bides by the laws and complies with them, when he moves to another, he then will bide by the rules required of him there.....

Just like the spiritual man, if one is no longer on this world, the laws of this world remain within this world, the world he then enters will have its own laws, he then will bide by the rules required of him there.............................

Edited by alialiali

Kamreena I didn't know you hated me so much.. I give up on you boy :cry:

Im surprised it didn't say DEDICATED TO JUGNII at the end .. dafaa ho :(

No man it was a joke! Lol man sorry i couldn't resist :no:

I was writing this from ages ago just never finished itt.

I don't even get surprised anymore :dry:

as soon as I read HAD TO DO IT.. I was like ohkay here we go.. btw wheres the P.S message..? :P

I never read long posts.. just read it all coz of you :dry:

lol. Alhamdulilah?! You read it all :o Masha'Allah loool man you musta been bored.

Insha'Allah if it's even a little bit beneficial to any one it's all good. God bless you for taking precious time to read it though.