Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aarash_Australia

Hashemi The Terrorist Leaves For "brother State"..

Rate this topic

In a way, this is good news. Now, there is no doubt about who's side Qatar is on. If anything, this will make Iraq closer to Iran, against the sunni arab puppet states.

Iraq is already closer to Iran than the Gulf States, so this doesn;t make anything new.

What is on the cards though, is self-autonomy for Diyala and Salaheddine, and later Anbar too.

My goodness, some Iraqi Shias really hate their Sunni brothers......may Allah clean their hearts. Why do see this burning hate, bitterness, anytime Saddam, Hashemi, Allawi are mentioned ?

grow up !!

You're the one full of hate (for anything non-Arab) - not me.

(p.s. I am not Iraqi)

Guest EndlessEndeavor

What an absolute joke. The Kurds responsible for his stay and exit should be punished for harbouring someone with court charges and refusing to co-operate with the judiciary.

No surprise he went to Doha, the biggest terrorism state in the world.

Edited by EndlessEndeavor

What an absolute joke. The Kurds responsible for his stay and exit should be punished for harbouring someone with court charges and refusing to co-operate with the judiciary.

No surprise he went to Doha, the biggest terrorism state in the world.

This statement is made in frustration. Since you know that your thugs in the Green Zone are unable and incapable of touching wither Barzani or Hashemi.

But just for fun I would like Maliki to try to attack Kurdistan.

This statement is made in frustration. Since you know that your thugs in the Green Zone are unable and incapable of touching wither Barzani or Hashemi.

But just for fun I would like Maliki to try to attack Kurdistan.

you're a troll, nothing more.

can't see why admin hasn't banned you yet.

and the ironic thing is that you're doing exactly what Persian nationalists want the likes of you to do: behave and talk like a backward, barbaric, fascist Nazi.

in fact, i'm thinking you actually are a Persian with a phoney account, and your "pan-Arabism" is just one big gag, a joke on how silly some "Arabs" can be...

Edited by Aarash_Australia

Qatar became a 'center of Zionists' and whoever wants to join the Arab dictators and their Western masters they just need to enlist with Qatari officials... they are supporting terrorism in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Lebanon and in more than 30 other Muslim countries.

Iraq should cut its ties with Qatar (mini Israel).

Iraq should cut its ties with Qatar (mini Israel).

The rulers of Iraq at this moment do not have the guts to do so. Otherwise they wouldn't have burned a $ 2 billion hole in their pockets and shut down the cellphone network for 5 days to entertain some fat-bellied low-level officials from Egypt, Saudi and Jordan.

you're a troll, nothing more.

can't see why admin hasn't banned you yet.

and the ironic thing is that you're doing exactly what Persian nationalists want the likes of you to do: behave and talk like a backward, barbaric, fascist Nazi.

in fact, i'm thinking you actually are a Persian with a phoney account, and your "pan-Arabism" is just one big gag, a joke on how silly some "Arabs" can be...

Persian nationalists, couldn't care about them less and what they think. They have been calling us backward savages for 1400 years so we care less.

One Arab Nation with an Eternal Mission.

Persian nationalists, couldn't care about them less and what they think. They have been calling us backward savages for 1400 years so we care less.

One Arab Nation with an Eternal Mission.

You are a Persian nationalist.

No Arab nationalist could be quite as stupid and amoral as you.

Keep it up now, it's a funny caricature you've got going.

Iraq demands extradition of fugitive VP

Baghdad has demanded that Doha hand over Tareq al-Hashemi, who is accused of running a death squad, and who arrived in the Gulf state from Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdistan region where he has been living since December.

Hussain al-Shahristani, Iraq's deputy prime minister, said at a news conference in Baghdad on Monday that Qatar's decision to host Hashemi, the top Sunni official in Iraq's government, was "unacceptable".

"Qatar should review its position and send al-Hashemi back to Iraq so that he stands trial," Shahristani said.

more... http://www.aljazeera...4738409238.html

Iraq demands extradition of fugitive VP

Baghdad has demanded that Doha hand over Tareq al-Hashemi, who is accused of running a death squad, and who arrived in the Gulf state from Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdistan region where he has been living since December.

Hussain al-Shahristani, Iraq's deputy prime minister, said at a news conference in Baghdad on Monday that Qatar's decision to host Hashemi, the top Sunni official in Iraq's government, was "unacceptable".

"Qatar should review its position and send al-Hashemi back to Iraq so that he stands trial," Shahristani said.

more... http://www.aljazeera...4738409238.html

What can they do ? The golden days of al-Daawa's terrorist activities are over. They no longer can bomb oil pipeleines and water desalinization plants and Iraqi embassies like they used to do in the 1980s.

Yeah, now they control the oil pipelines and water of the better part of Iraq, and they don't need to bomb the embassies because they staff them. They are nowhere near as powerful as the 1980's.

Seriously, this combined with Iraq's recent statements on Syria aren't going to be good for Iraq/GCC relations. It will almost certainly further the drift toward Iran, as Iran is in any event the only serious ally available for anyone opposed to the GCC.

^The Saudis and the rest of the west dependent Gulf poodles hated the new Iraq from the start. Syria or no Syria, the very concept Shias ruling Iraq was considered toxic by them, anyone who has been checking out Asharq al Awsat for the past few year knows this. They've been hating on Iraq for years

as Iran is in any event the only serious ally available for anyone opposed to the GCC.

them, and the BRIKZ lol

Edited by JimJam

Yeah, now they control the oil pipelines and water of the better part of Iraq, and they don't need to bomb the embassies because they staff them. They are nowhere near as powerful as the 1980's.

LOL :lol: this guy has no idea what he is talking about... I just read one of his replies where he uses wrong keys on his keyboard... not by mistake, but that indicates that he sometimes posts while he is drunk, which I have nothing against, but should stay away from posting on public forum while you are enjoying yourself.

Seriously, this combined with Iraq's recent statements on Syria aren't going to be good for Iraq/GCC relations. It will almost certainly further the drift toward Iran, as Iran is in any event the only serious ally available for anyone opposed to the GCC.

Lets be honest here, this GCC is nothing but a 'bunch' of puppet Sunni Arabs... They have nothing in common with their Shia Arab citizesn, they oppress them in every single country... They never questoned Shia Iraqis suffering for decades... they are opposing Shia Arabs in Lebanon, Bahrain, Yemen , Saudi and elsewhere and label it as an opposition to Iran... While you oppress and deny a Shia's right on everything because of his/her sect and then link him/her to Iran, that of course puts that individual beside to Iran... having all these in mind, we should not forget that MAJORITY of Iraqis are Shia and they have enough hands their government today. Muslims in general, especially Shias HAVE NO INTERESTS to confront Iran... what is the need? Unless the countries are provoked and ordered by Western countries to do so because of their own interests that they have against Iran and for regional domination. Today, even Turkey and Pakistan who for decades distanced themselves from Iran for the sake of the West realized that is against their own interests and they are seeking common grounds with Iran... then why should a new born Shia Iraq fall for this PUPPET GCC and follow their politics?

GCC is a political front who rejects 'Shiism' and 'Shias rights' by LAW and by their own standards... What makes Iraq to ignore this?

The Persians are not oppressed and their rights rejected in Bahrain, Saudi, Yemen or facing challenges in Lebanon, they are Shia ARABS who face these stuffs from the Sunni puppet rulers, who are producing and implementing these sectarian formulas and tensions to STAY in power and serve their masters in the West.

*coughs* Were you trying to quote my post? I've never been drunk in my life, let alone posted that way. I am typing with a very sticky keyboard and autocorrect, so sometimes I've noticed my diction isn't quite proper. But be that as it may, there is nothing particularly controversial about noticing that Da'wa is now one of the most powerful political groups in Iraq and I stand by my statement that they are more powerful than during the 1980's.

I am also fully aware that the Shia in the GCC states are not treated well or respected by the (mostly) Salafist rulers. (Oman isn't Salafi but nevermind) My observation that this will hurt relations between the GCC and Iraq does not say if that is a good or bad thing. In fact I deliberately avoided saying anything either way. Any assumption otherwise comes from the reader, not the words as I wrote them.

*coughs* Were you trying to quote my post? I've never been drunk in my life, let alone posted that way. I am typing with a very sticky keyboard and autocorrect, so sometimes I've noticed my diction isn't quite proper. But be that as it may, there is nothing particularly controversial about noticing that Da'wa is now one of the most powerful political groups in Iraq and I stand by my statement that they are more powerful than during the 1980's.

Yea, I meant to quote your reply in regards to professor higgins' message... in agreement with your statements... I meant (professor higgin posts while he is drunk).. I guess I should have named professor higgins instead of saying 'this guy have no idea....' to refere to his posts... but hope it is clear now.

Edited by Noah-

What I mean was what can they do to get Hashemi back to Baghdad ? I can see only one option, and that is blunt threats. Terrorist and sabotage activities maybe it. I don;t see Maliki sending a special forces to snacth Hashemi.

What I meant was the only way they can get Hashsemi is thru the use of force. And since Hashemi is being protected by Iraqi Kurdistan and the GCC, that involves confrontation with the security forces of these entities.

Thats why I said that Iraq's recent statements are all hot air.

^The Saudis and the rest of the west dependent Gulf poodles hated the new Iraq from the start. Syria or no Syria, the very concept Shias ruling Iraq was considered toxic by them, anyone who has been checking out Asharq al Awsat for the past few year knows this. They've been hating on Iraq for years

them, and the BRIKZ lol

The GCC have been hating Iraq for a long time, since the 1990 at least and even before that. They hated Iraq and the glorious leader of Iraq because of its steadfast committment towards the Palestinian cause and bcz Saudis were always stooges of the West.

Seriously, do you forget how the GCC used to fund, host, and encourage Ahmad Chalabi and Allawi in the 1990s ?

So I don't think the GCC hates Iraq for sectarian reasons, they have been hating Iraq since 1990.

No, I don't say that they'll do anything about it in the short term. But if and when issues come up where the GCC wants Iraq's help, this will be remembered. That's what I mean by 'relations'. Iraq under Saddam was disliked by the GCC of course, and not for sectarian reasons as you say. He was disliked for basically for posing a threat to them. But the new government isn't Saddamist or Pan-Arabist, it is Shia and I have every reason to think that the GCC fears the aid it may give Iran as well as their own Shia populations. They don't like it because it is more or less on the other side in the GCC/Iran split that now defines Gulf politics and that divide is most commonly expressed in sectarian, religious terms. This isn't the 1960's. Religion seems to matter more than race.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/04/201244161728887941.html

Fugitive Iraqi VP arrives in Saudi Arabia

Tariq al-Hashemi, accused of running death squads against Iraqi Shia officials, leaves Qatar for Saudi Arabia.

Tariq al-Hashemi, the Iraqi vice president whom authorities in Baghdad want to try on charges he ran death squads against Iraqi Shia officials, has arrived in Saudi Arabia from Qatar.

A Saudi government official told the Reuters news agency that Hashemi had arrived in the country on Thursday to perfrom the Umrah pilgrimage.

Another official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to the AFP news agency, did not mention the pilgrimage, saying: "The vice president has arrived in the kingdom and he has met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal."

Hashemi, a Sunni Muslim, fled the Iraqi capital in December for Iraq's autonomous Kurdish region after the Shia-led central government issued a warrant for his arrest, inflaming sectarian tensions.

He has denied the allegations against him and says they are politically motivated.

Hashemi's arrival in Qatar on Sunday, as part of what his office described as a regional tour, prompted Iraq to demand the Gulf Arab state "return him to Iraq to be tried".

Doha's acceptance of Hashemi sparked a wave of criticism by Iraq, which denounced Qatar's actions as "unacceptable".

'Politically motivated'

Qatar rejected Baghdad's demand to hand over Hashemi saying it violates "diplomatic norms".

Hashemi's arrival in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday as a pilgrim would be be seen as less inflammatory in Baghdad than his visit to Qatar, which was made in the guise of a visiting political leader.

Both Qatar and Saudi Arabia have voiced concern for Sunni interests in Iraq under Maliki's government.

Saudi Arabia views the Iraqi government as being a close ally of Iran.

In a 2008 US diplomatic cable, released by WikiLeaks, Saudi intelligence chief Prince Muqrin was quoted as saying King Abdullah saw Maliki as "an Iranian 100 per cent".

The row over Hashemi was followed by escalating tensions between several Gulf states and Iraq over how to end the bloodshed in Syria.

'Tyrant of Damascus'

On Tuesday, Saudi and Qatari newspapers lashed out at Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki over his implicit criticism of Saudi Arabia and Qatar for their calls to arm Syrian rebels.

"Gulf [states] should boycott Maliki and his government," wrote Tariq al-Homayed, the editor of Asharq al-Awsat, calling for the "punishment of all who stand with the tyrant of Damascus, first and foremost Maliki's government".

The campaign against Maliki came after he rejected "any arming [of Syrian rebels] and the process to overthrow the Assad regime," arguing that the call to arm the rebels "will leave a greater crisis in the region".

The Syrian crisis has raised sectarian tensions, as its minority rulers are Alawites - an offshoot of Shia Islam - who are trying to cling to power by brutally suppressing an uprising led by the country's majority Sunnis.

Iraq's Shia-dominated government came to power after the 2003 US-led invasion ousted Saddam Hussein, whose government marginalised the country's Shias for decades.

I really enjoy these moments... Qatar and Saudis are hosting and receiving a criminal officially who is a wanted man in Baghdad. Nothing better than this could wake up the masses of people & politicians in Iraq who for some reasons can't see the reality of the time and can't distinguish between the friends and foes.

I really enjoy these moments... Qatar and Saudis are hosting and receiving a criminal officially who is a wanted man in Baghdad. Nothing better than this could wake up the masses of people & politicians in Iraq who for some reasons can't see the reality of the time and can't distinguish between the friends and foes.

If Hashemi is a criminal (which he is), then half of the Iraqi Cabinet should be arrested as well.

Btw Hashemi is the most honorable among all the puppet politicains, at least he recognized the legitimacy of the resistance and the good work done by the Baath Party.

Also don't forget Hashemi is from a very honorable family, his grandfather was a General in the Ottoman Army and his uncle was the tutor to King Ghazi. Hashemi himself served in the Iraqi Army from 1963 till 1975.

If Hashemi is a criminal (which he is), then half of the Iraqi Cabinet should be arrested as well.

Btw Hashemi is the most honorable among all the puppet politicains, at least he recognized the legitimacy of the resistance and the good work done by the Baath Party.

Also don't forget Hashemi is from a very honorable family, his grandfather was a General in the Ottoman Army and his uncle was the tutor to King Ghazi. Hashemi himself served in the Iraqi Army from 1963 till 1975.

Are you kidding me? Who wants to see a 'criminal' and a 'good person' from your eyes? Your hero is Sodom, the wild man.. And Zarqawee + Baathists are resistance elements from your views and on the other hand all Shias leaders, politicians and scholars are criminals according to your empty head.

btw: If half Iraqi cabinet is caught doing crimes, bombing mosques and markets, they all need to face justice, but for now it is only Hashemi where tons of evidences are built against him and is a wanted man.

Edited by Noah-

Are you kidding me? Who wants to see a 'criminal' and a 'good person' from your eyes? Your hero is Sodom, the wild man.. And Zarqawee + Baathists are resistance elements from your views and on the other hand all Shias leaders, politicians and scholars are criminals according to your empty head.

btw: If half Iraqi cabinet is caught doing crimes, bombing mosques and markets, they all need to face justice, but for now it is only Hashemi where tons of evidences are built against him and is a wanted man.

There is evidence that Jawad al Bolani ( Interior Minister) was using the Police to kill random people on the basis of sect, under him Interior Ministry set up massive torture centres and detention centres were ppl were kept without any proof without the basic of human amenities. How many innoccent ppl Jawad Bolani elimimnated under his watch ? 10,000 ; 15,000 ; 20,000 ??

Guest Zahratul_Islam

You are a Persian nationalist.

No Arab nationalist could be quite as stupid and amoral as you.

Keep it up now, it's a funny caricature you've got going.

Khanoom please, Arab nationalists are the scum of the earth. Nothing is lower.

Nothing.

hehehe, what did I tell ye's?

the pig is going to live out his exile in the Kingdom of Saud.

how pathetic.

Actually no.....

Fugitive Iraqi VP Hashemi 'will return to Iraq'

Fugitive Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi will return to Iraq, a close aide said on Thursday, denying a claim by a Saudi official that he might remain in the kingdom until his political foe, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, leaves office.

"He will return very soon to Kurdistan," said a member of his delegation in reference to the autonomous Iraq region where Hashemi has been sheltering since he was accused late last year of running a death squad.

The spokesman added that for Hashemi to stay abroad is "the wish of his enemies," in a clear reference to Maliki.

Only hours earlier, Hashemi said in an interview with Al-Jazeera television that, although Maliki wants him "out of Iraq ... I will return."

He also accused Maliki, a Shiite Muslim, of waging a systematic campaign against Sunni Arabs in Iraq.

For his part, Hashemi spokesman Medhat Abu Abdallah told AFP: "We deny this information categorically. The vice president will leave Saudi on Saturday to continue his regional tour."

The Saudi official had said Hashemi "will remain in Saudi Arabia for the time being," adding that he might stay until Maliki is pushed out of office "by democratic means."

He also lashed out at Maliki, describing him as "an extension of Iran in the region."

Hashemi arrived in the Sunni heavyweight kingdom on Wednesday from next-door Qatar, after a controversial four-day visit that sparked criticism from Iraq's Shiite-led government and demands that Doha hand him over.

Qatar refused those demands, saying they violated "diplomatic norms."

In Riyadh, Hashemi met the kingdom's foreign minister, Prince Saud al-Faisal.

Hashemi fled to Iraq's northern Kurdistan region in December to avoid formal charges and arrest.

In his Al-Jazeera interview, he said the accusations against him "have a sectarian dimension" that are part of what he said was a systematic campaign against Sunni Arabs.

He said he is the "fifth Sunni figure to be targeted" by the government, and that "more than 90 percent of the detainees in Iraq are Sunnis."

Hashemi also alleged that the government is providing "military assistance" to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime, arguing that Maliki's support for the Syria's leadership, which he has previously accused of funding terrorism, is motivated by sectarian considerations.

"There is information about Iraqi militias fighting alongside the Syrian regime," Hashemi told Al-Jazeera. There are also "unconfirmed reports that Iraq's airspace is being used to help (Assad's) regime," he added, hinting at Iranian involvement.

Maliki has rejected attempts by Sunni-led Gulf Arab states to arm rebels fighting to overthrow Assad, arguing that such a move would trigger an even bigger crisis in the region.

The Syrian issue has split the Arab world. Hardline states, including Qatar and Saudi Arabia, have advocated arming Syrian rebels and called for Assad's departure. Others, including Iraq, want to see a political solution.

Syria's minority rulers are Alawites -- an offshoot of Shiite Islam -- who are trying to cling to power by brutally suppressing anti-regime protests led by the country's majority Sunnis.

In Iraq, the Shiite-dominated government has ruled over the minority Sunnis since the 2003 US-led invasion ousted Saddam Hussein.

http://news.yahoo.com/fugitive-iraq-vp-accuses-maliki-targeting-sunnis-105210057.html

Actually no.....

Fugitive Iraqi VP Hashemi 'will return to Iraq'

Fugitive Iraqi Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi will return to Iraq, a close aide said on Thursday, denying a claim by a Saudi official that he might remain in the kingdom until his political foe, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, leaves office.

"He will return very soon to Kurdistan," said a member of his delegation in reference to the autonomous Iraq region where Hashemi has been sheltering since he was accused late last year of running a death squad.

The spokesman added that for Hashemi to stay abroad is "the wish of his enemies," in a clear reference to Maliki.

Only hours earlier, Hashemi said in an interview with Al-Jazeera television that, although Maliki wants him "out of Iraq ... I will return."

He also accused Maliki, a Shiite Muslim, of waging a systematic campaign against Sunni Arabs in Iraq.

For his part, Hashemi spokesman Medhat Abu Abdallah told AFP: "We deny this information categorically. The vice president will leave Saudi on Saturday to continue his regional tour."

The Saudi official had said Hashemi "will remain in Saudi Arabia for the time being," adding that he might stay until Maliki is pushed out of office "by democratic means."

He also lashed out at Maliki, describing him as "an extension of Iran in the region."

Hashemi arrived in the Sunni heavyweight kingdom on Wednesday from next-door Qatar, after a controversial four-day visit that sparked criticism from Iraq's Shiite-led government and demands that Doha hand him over.

Qatar refused those demands, saying they violated "diplomatic norms."

In Riyadh, Hashemi met the kingdom's foreign minister, Prince Saud al-Faisal.

Hashemi fled to Iraq's northern Kurdistan region in December to avoid formal charges and arrest.

In his Al-Jazeera interview, he said the accusations against him "have a sectarian dimension" that are part of what he said was a systematic campaign against Sunni Arabs.

He said he is the "fifth Sunni figure to be targeted" by the government, and that "more than 90 percent of the detainees in Iraq are Sunnis."

Hashemi also alleged that the government is providing "military assistance" to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime, arguing that Maliki's support for the Syria's leadership, which he has previously accused of funding terrorism, is motivated by sectarian considerations.

"There is information about Iraqi militias fighting alongside the Syrian regime," Hashemi told Al-Jazeera. There are also "unconfirmed reports that Iraq's airspace is being used to help (Assad's) regime," he added, hinting at Iranian involvement.

Maliki has rejected attempts by Sunni-led Gulf Arab states to arm rebels fighting to overthrow Assad, arguing that such a move would trigger an even bigger crisis in the region.

The Syrian issue has split the Arab world. Hardline states, including Qatar and Saudi Arabia, have advocated arming Syrian rebels and called for Assad's departure. Others, including Iraq, want to see a political solution.

Syria's minority rulers are Alawites -- an offshoot of Shiite Islam -- who are trying to cling to power by brutally suppressing anti-regime protests led by the country's majority Sunnis.

In Iraq, the Shiite-dominated government has ruled over the minority Sunnis since the 2003 US-led invasion ousted Saddam Hussein.

http://news.yahoo.co...-105210057.html

I am itching for Hashemi and his gang get trigger happy.