Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Quranist

Allama Ghazanfar Abbas Is Nusheri?

(bismillah)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slhJEDSZ_mg&feature=related

recently ghazanar abbas sahab have confused me lot, so i tried to do some research on him, and found some shocking facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpowzK8fT-Q&feature=related

I was a big fan of allama sahab but seems he is taking it bit too far....

Edited by yamolaAlimadad

(bismillah)

The Zakirs of Pakistan are ruining it for the Shi`ah, misguiding them, making others call us kuffar, and instigating violence. They must be silence and removed from the holy mimbar of Rasulullah (pbuhf). The Followers of Ahlulbayt [as] in Pakistan should quickly align themselves with real `ulemaa.

في أمان الله

(bismillah)

The Zakirs of Pakistan are ruining it for the Shi`ah, misguiding them, making others call us kuffar, and instigating violence. They must be silence and removed from the holy mimbar of Rasulullah (pbuhf). The Followers of Ahlulbayt [as] in Pakistan should quickly align themselves with real `ulemaa.

في أمان الله

yeah I think in same way, these guys are taking it bit too far.

mr. OP whoever you are why are you just spreading the propoganda and false rumors everywhere.

How much old are you ??

Are you older then allama sahaB??

He devoted his life In servin ahlulbaytt a.s and you a kiddo who just now came out in the real world Looked some Stupid video started judging him.

There are maulanas billions time better then yyou if they would think that something is wrong They will take some major action against him.

Or Do you think you are extra smart and intelligent ha??

TheRe are lots of enemies of shias in this world Okk

ThEy want to divide us and create hatred

among us so why are you corporating them.

Have You verified is the video is fake or not is there any forgery in this video ???

Speak up !!!

No 1 is saying you kuffar or anything if sum1 then dont blame all the paki zakirs juz bcoz of 1.

The main thing is aqeedAh faith mashallah they Have a strong Faith so they do zakiris in such way if you cant hear it go away no 1 is cursing you untill and unlesS you are abiding by the rules of shia caste. Long life to all of them

Dont say anything rubbish Think what i said You only have to answer Allah s.w.t on the day of judgement For spreading such things some stupid and cursed pepl might have uploaded this videos to Create fitnahs and you are corporating them tthink about it.

No offence

mr. OP whoever you are why are you just spreading the propoganda and false rumors everywhere.

How much old are you ??

Are you older then allama sahaB??

He devoted his life In servin ahlulbaytt a.s and you a kiddo who just now came out in the real world Looked some Stupid video started judging him.

There are maulanas billions time better then yyou if they would think that something is wrong They will take some major action against him.

Or Do you think you are extra smart and intelligent ha??

TheRe are lots of enemies of shias in this world Okk

ThEy want to divide us and create hatred

among us so why are you corporating them.

Have You verified is the video is fake or not is there any forgery in this video ???

Speak up !!!

No 1 is saying you kuffar or anything if sum1 then dont blame all the paki zakirs juz bcoz of 1.

The main thing is aqeedAh faith mashallah they Have a strong Faith so they do zakiris in such way if you cant hear it go away no 1 is cursing you untill and unlesS you are abiding by the rules of shia caste. Long life to all of them

Dont say anything rubbish Think what i said You only have to answer Allah s.w.t on the day of judgement For spreading such things some stupid and cursed pepl might have uploaded this videos to Create fitnahs and you are corporating them tthink about it.

No offence

bro if you can translate this is in English I might be able to understand and reply to it.

and please don't make unnecessary paragraphs, so it will be easy to read,thanx

bro if you can translate this is in English I might be able to understand and reply to it.

and please don't make unnecessary paragraphs, so it will be easy to read,thanx

So which lang is tthiss??