Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shahid Afridi Punches Fan: Video

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAAA Bacho ke saamne jeetey hum..?!

Bangladesh v India

Bangladesh won by 5 wickets (with 4 balls remaining)

^^ DIRECTLY BEAT INDIA!

Bangladesh v Sri Lanka

Bangladesh won by 5 wickets (with 17 balls remaining)

^^ INDIRECTLY BEAT INDIA and KICKED THEM OUT..!

Hhahahahahahahahaa so you just umm kindaaaaaaa got THRASHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD by who did you say.. bacho ke saamne right..! :lol: :lol:

• Veteran Member

Well, I do understand that it is a natural reaction to get angry if your daughter is hurt and, therefore, I would say I "understand" why he did but, even though I respect Afridi a lot (which is not only because he is a good cricketer but also because, as I have seen, he is also religious and a good person), I must say that he could have done better by controlling himself. Of course, he also did agree that he was wrong. As long as he said sorry to the fan, I wouldn't hold any grudges against him.

• Advanced Member

Which he has done so.. it was in heat of the moment and the link I posted on previous page you can see him clearly saying to move coz kids are stood there..

fans need to control but most of all.there should ov been more security ..!

Ahh well I bet the fan feels all lucky after being pushed by Afridi :lol:

• Veteran Member

Jugniiiii Jiiii, I have already said that as long as he said sorry, I don't have any grudges against him and I do understand him. It would have been better if nothing happened at all but we are not Masoom, are we? So, just because he is a cricket star does not mean he can't make mistakes. All we can do is to make up for the mistakes, after we find out we have wronged and he has done so.

• Veteran Member

I did read and I never said you disagreed. See, I tend to mix up specific with general - in the same paragraph, some parts were for you and some were general - which causes misunderstandings sometimes. I always knew that you were not - and could never - go against Afridi.

now there are loser indian fans who just cry and moan :dry:

Anyone who would support a national hero who does not respect his fellow citizens (like Mr. Shahid Afridi the Muay Thai fighter) would construe to be the loser. At least we Indians don't go throwing our weight around *tch tch* :no:

• Advanced Member

^^ Did you watch the video why he did that etc. and what her said after..? clearly not.. watch it and then judge..

and ohhhh yes lemme remind you of a recent incident where Kohli [EDITED].. decent ey ;)

Edited by Basim Ali
I think no real Indian cricket fan would be unaware of Kohli's behavior. Try not to be too explicit, please. This is still an Islamic forum.

:angry:

Lehhhh change it to SWORE.. yahan pe eewein expert banney phirte hain isliye batana zuroori.. aap edit ko SWORE karo..

P.S.. Mein sahi aapko ghaddar kehti hoon kasmey :angry:

I really would not know why Kohli swore. These days u have to be a catholic / christian to be a cricket "fan" .... btw this is an Angrezi Forum, kasmey !! :no: