Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Dokhtar-e-Abbas

State Of Children Who Die Young?

Rate this topic

Salam ,

I badly want to know about Hadiths/ Quranic verses that talk about children who die young. As in, what happens to them (like we have barzakh thing to go through before heaven or hell is decided for us?) , some say they directly go to heaven, and if someone were to provide me with more information, I heard a speaker who said that the children of Shia-e-Ali when they die young and reach heaven, Prophet Ibrahim nurtures them with the milk from Shajar-e-Tooba and takes them all under his guardianship till the day of Resurrection, where they will be reunited with their parents forever.

I also heard that innocent children actually act as interceders on the day of judgement for their parents so Allah swt out of His Infinite Mercy reunites the parents with their child in Heaven to compensate for the separation they suffered in this world?

And because the child went as a masoom, he will neither be rewarded or punished but will be sent to heaven because Allah is Arrahamur rahemeen..so if the parents dedicate any Surah or anything like you do for those who died after attaining puberty, Allah may elevate their ranks in Jannah??

I am sorry but I seem to have become restless ever since my 6 months old left me..whatever things I have been hearing about don't seem to console me, I feel like people keep telling me all this so that I stop crying..I trust my SC friends more for their knowledge.. .Please please, for the sake of Aal-e-Muhammad, tell me of anything or whatever you know in this matter. I'll be very grateful to you all!

Well, there are some who do say that they go to Heaven but I found one hadith in Shaykh Sadooq's Al-Khisal, which said that they would be tested on the Day of Judgement. I am quoting a post I made on the thread Goku gave:

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have also heard that children who died before becoming mature are going to be sent to Heaven but here is a hadith which I found in Al-Khisal by Sheikh as-Sudooq:

GOD WILL TRY FIVE GROUPS OF PEOPLE ON THE RESURRECTION DAY

5-32 (The compiler of the book narrated) that his father - may God be pleased with him - narrated that Muhammad ibn Yahya al-Attar quoted Muhammad ibn Ahmad, on the authority of Ali ibn Isma’il, on the authority of Hammad ibn Isa, on the authority of Hurayz, on the authority of Zurarah that Abi Ja’far al-Baqir (MGB) said, “The Honorable the Exalted God would try the following five groups of people on the Resurrection Day: children who have died; those who died during the period of time between two consecutive Prophets (and were not given an ultimatum); those who lived at the time of the Prophet (MGB), but did not have enough intellect (to recognize his religious duties); the deaf; the dumb; and the insane ones. Each of these will ask the Honorable the Exalted God for a Proof on the Resurrection Day. God will then appoint a Prophet for them who shall light a fire and tell them, ‘God has ordered you to go through the fire.’ The fire will cool down for anyone who goes through it and he will come out of it healthy. However, those who rebel would go to Hell.” The compiler of the book - may God be pleased with him - said, “Some of the learned men deny this tradition and say, ‘There shall be no duties and trials imposed on the Resurrection Day in the final abode.’ However, the final abode for the believers is Paradise and that of unbelievers is Hell. However, the trials of these people by the Honorable the Exalted God mentioned above is neither in Paradise nor Hell. Thus, God will not charge them to perform some acts in their final abode. Rather God tries them to see whether they obey Him or disobey Him. Therefore, there is no basis to deny the above tradition. There is no power but in God.

I, however, do not know how authentic this narration is.

Insha'Allah, I have been helpful. :D