Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ace Abbas

How Do You Define A Nice Person?

Rate this topic

Good akhlaq (regardless of being a Sunni or a Shi'i!).

(bismillah)

(salam)

Nice topic. :) A nice person should be prayerful, brave, just, chaste, pious, patient, humble, forgiving, hospitable, loving toward relatives, kind to everyone except enemies, and satisfied with what Allah SWT have provided. Of course there are other traits of a nice person, such as seeking knowledge. Please read this book:

Akhlaq e-A’imma, Morals & Manners of the Holy Imams. http://www.al-islam.org/akhlaq-aimma/

(bismillah)

(salam)

Nice topic. :) A nice person should be prayerful, brave, just, chaste, pious, patient, humble, forgiving, hospitable, loving toward relatives, kind to everyone except enemies, and satisfied with what Allah SWT have provided. Of course there are other traits of a nice person, such as seeking knowledge. Please read this book:

Akhlaq e-A'imma, Morals & Manners of the Holy Imams. http://www.al-islam.org/akhlaq-aimma/

i dont know if i'll have all these qualities in my life for a single moment(including which u didnt mention).

i'll try.

A nice person is simply someone who minds their own business, is pleasant to talk to, doesn't impose themselves on others, and has good manners.

After that certain things on the list are no ones business, and don't really impact on someone being 'nice', in fact, you your self would have to pry into their business to find out if they were not some of these things.

prayerful, brave, just, chaste, pious, patient, humble, forgiving, hospitable, loving toward relatives, kind to everyone except enemies, and satisfied with what Allah SWT have provided

aside from the five ones in bold, the rest should not really be anyones concern.

If you find someone complete opposite to me.. you've got your answer :)

O'Allah .. Y U Make Me So Helpful :(

According to Replicant's defintion, a nice person = someone who helps and you claim to be helping us but, at the same time, are saying a nice person is someone oppostie to you. Talk about confused pakis (I am also one)! :P

EDIT: I am also one, and a proud one too

If you find someone complete opposite to me.. you've got your answer :)

O'Allah .. Y U Make Me So Helpful :(

those little duckies on your signature seem nice lol :lol:

Edited by HUSSEIN24

'nice' hmm...i equate that with pleasant. Someone who is pleasant is nice. If you are pleasant the majority of the time people will probably call you a 'nice' person. But many people who appear to be pleasant, have had dark secrets that arent so nice! so pleasant doesnt necessarily garantee goodness. Infact, when people are too nice and pleasant it can make a person suspicious :Hijabi: So dont worry about being nice all the time, decent is good enough.