Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ace Abbas

Thinking Of Quitting, What Say You?

Rate this topic

(salam)

I've been on ShiaChat for about a year already. And I usually spend most of my time in Shia/Sunni Dialogue. And somehow I think it's pointless for me to be here anymore. Because I think that people who hate me on ShiaChat tend to increase day by day. Since I don't really find any Sunni on Shia/Sunni Dialouge, that is why I'm always there. To answer stuffs questioned by the Shiites.

I'm thinking of quitting. I want to focus on other things, insha Allah. Not on religious matters only. What say you?

I think someone needs a virtual hug! Youre male? If so i sponsor Propaganda_of_the_deed to give you a bro hug.

I dont visit sunni dialogue much, but ive seen you post. You seem like one of the nicer ppl who frequent it :D so sit back down!

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

You took three months off, Ace. When you returned to ShiaChat, didn't you feel like you were at home? If you tone it down a notch and don't write 'may Allah be pleased' after the name of Mua'wiyah, things should go well. :) Please read those du'aas and ziyarat of Imam Mahdi AJ that you asked about the other day. You can always take a break again. No need to unregister.

http://www.shiachat....mam-mahdi-atfs/

You actually counted that I was off for three months. Aw, that's so sweet. It's nice to know that you care about the members of ShiaChat. How kind of you. May Allah bless you always, sister. :)

Naa you should stay in case I or other's have questions. you don't need to debate, you can simply provide information. I kind of thought you were shia lol.

Lol. Shia don't have Whirling Darwish, do they?

to understand truth you should be more patient , your intention for registering in Sc was to find friends? if it is wasn't your intention, then stay and listen to their words.

well, to be honest , however I am a shia bit I was upset with things in SC around 1 month ago,I asked admin to make my profile unregistered ,but later on I thought that since my intention wasn't to find compatible words with my own opinions and actually I felt I could have been more patient , therefore I asked admin to let me back to SC.

focus on your goals and while you are in SC which many shias are here, try to respect to what shias are sensitive about, even if you don't agree with them.

Edited by Golden-crowned

i haven't seen one decent post from you, so iot won't be a great loss imo

(bismillah)

(salam)

Did you see this post that Ace made? The people who posted in that topic thought it was great. :)

Salam.

Is there a du'a for the coming of Imam Mahdi ajalAllahu Ta'ala farajahu sharif?

Or a du'a to join the 313?

Mind to share? If you have additional of translation in English, that would be better.

Thank you in advance!

:)

http://www.shiachat....mam-mahdi-atfs/

actually, yeah, they do.

Explain ?

Edited by Maitham

i know nothing of that before seeing your post, what is it? (any video on youtube of it?)

he seems to be a sunni in need of friends, so he comes on here posting pro-shia topics to curry favour

You're wrong. There are many posts that show my bad akhlaq. And I'm not pro-Shia. You can browse some topics in Shia/Sunni Dialogue where I disagree with a LOT of Shia's viewpoints. However, I only debate in Shia/Sunni Dialogue. I don't debate in other sects.

You can ask any mods if you don't trust me.

Can't b bothered... :P

Stay ( if u havent alredy decided to) chill and enjoy man.. its only internet :D

Yeah, feel like leaving ShiaChat, but as what Hameedeh said, ShiaChat is like a home to me (even though many people hate me here).

he seems to be a sunni in need of friends, so he comes on here posting pro-shia topics to curry favour

I think you are getting too harsh on him and assuming that his good Akhlaq - which he does have for sure - is to show off!

To Ace: STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, !

You are one of the best people on here and I really wouldn't want you to go. And who told you that the number of people "hating" you is increasing? If you think I have joined that list - because of the little arguement we had about those hadith on Moses (as) - you are CERTAINLY WRONG! Like Aabiss has said, we have our disagreements but that does not mean we should get angry on each other or hate one another.

CONCLUSION: There is no way Ace Abbas is leaving, even if he wants to! I will make sure he doesn't....

I think you are getting too harsh on him and assuming that his good Akhlaq - which he does have for sure - is to show off!

To Ace: STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, STAY, !

You are one of the best people on here and I really wouldn't want you to go. And who told you that the number of people "hating" you is increasing? If you think I have joined that list - because of the little arguement we had about those hadith on Moses (as) - you are CERTAINLY WRONG! Like Aabiss has said, we have our disagreements but that does not mean we should get angry on each other or hate one another.

CONCLUSION: There is no way Ace Abbas is leaving, even if he wants to! I will make sure he doesn't....

Aw, that's so sweet of you. Thanks. :blush:

Insha Allah, I'll consider it.

It would be better if Shia/Sunni Dialogue is a place where people discuss and point out the views and stuff. Not fighting. I really hate when Muslims fighting each other. Have we ever thought of who will win when we fight each other? The kuffar. I mean, the real kuffar. Not those Sunnis or Shi'is who label each other as kuffar though.

When Sunnis and Shi'is fight each other, those kuffar will laugh at us and it's a huge opportunity for them to intervene and destroy the Muslims.

Na'udhu billah.

Aw, that's so sweet of you. Thanks. :blush:

Insha Allah, I'll consider it.

It would be better if Shia/Sunni Dialogue is a place where people discuss and point out the views and stuff. Not fighting. I really hate when Muslims fighting each other. Have we ever thought of who will win when we fight each other? The kuffar. I mean, the real kuffar. Not those Sunnis or Shi'is who label each other as kuffar though.

When Sunnis and Shi'is fight each other, those kuffar will laugh at us and it's a huge opportunity for them to intervene and destroy the Muslims.

Na'udhu billah.

Of course, I don't agree with fighting and arguing in the way most Shias and Sunnis do on this topic but I do strongly encourage discussions on these topics because it acts as a sort of guidance and also helps strengthen one's belief.

I've made up my decision. I quit. Thanks all for having me here. It's a great pleasure to be on ShiaChat though. And from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for being rude in ShiaChat ever since the first day I registered for it until today. Thank you again! And do read my profile overview. Thanks! :)

Edited by Ace Abbas

I've made up my decision. I quit. Thanks all for having me here. It's a great pleasure to be on ShiaChat though. And from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for being rude in ShiaChat ever since the first day I registered for it until today. Thank you again! And do read my profile overview. Thanks! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pls quit

ur threads annoy me

cheers

Why are you so harsh on him? None of his threads are inflammatory or inappropriate and he is very well-mannered.

Alejandro jii : If you want a punch just ask .. no need to ask indirectly through your comments :dry:

Ace jii eventually ur choice.. but stay and don't leave coz of others.. you're taking internet opinions too seriously.. but if u going then good.luck ahead .. :)