Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muntaqim Force

Insight Into Sunni Responses Towards Knowledge

Rate this topic

Yesterday on facebook, one of my school friend from Kuwait, who is balochi (pakistani baloch), uploaded the following Image. English translation of it is "Who was Umer?"

I was surprised to see the content of the image. There were few narrations in praise of the second king of sunnis. I messaged my friend and the following conversation took place between me and him.

I would like to see, what is wrong with sunni intellect or if there is something wrong with us in taking things which appears Islamic to them but kuffer to us.

Image is here;

j0Nwf.jpg

Conversation on Facebook;

Ali Abbas (me)

Salaam

I saw you picture of Who is Umer?

They have mentioned few narrations there. I want to ask you , do you believe in those narrations with blind faith or do you have knowledge about them. Because blind faith for other than Allah and Prophet s.a.w is forbidden.

And if you feel that you have knowledge of those narrations in the image then my question is first about the first narration, frankly without any offence and keeping it educational and logical, tell me do you think that narration " if there was any prophet after me, it would have been umer" sounds to you words said by Prophet s.a.w? If yes then can you convince me!!? Because when i read them, my logic says astagfrullah , it is a lie and can never be the words of Prophet s.a.w and i have few reasons for it too but i want to see whats your explanation which convinces you to believe in that.

Regards

His reply

Bro of course I do believe in that I know ur concern in that we are Muslims before being Sunni or shai so better not to fall on shirk by talking about these great personalities prophet Muhammad s.a.w prayered that umar R.a to embrace Islam and his personality was always gr8. We can not argue When it's said by Allah,s prophet that ashra mubashra fil janah.

Ali Abbas

salaam...u r miss understanding ...i am talking about the narration

you think imposing a lie towards prophet s.a.w is fine but doubting personalities after him is shirk/kuffer!!!!?

i just asked you simple question about what made you believe that the narration is Sahih and those are the words of prophet s.a.w. Blind believe or by education

17 hours agoOmar Balouch

Any sahabi be its hazrat omar Ali Abu baker or Usman and many more of them these all fit for all of them it's islam and Hadith says not me bro Khair as our knowledge is limited what we studied about Islam let's no go into all but to Answer in short yes I do believe both ways education about Islam Quean and Haidth...

17 hours agoOmar Balouch

U tc good night

Ali Abbas

strange

Allah loves those people who get knowledge and give their life for knowledge....i know at the moment you are taking me as aa shia person but in reality i am trying to speak with you as a friend who is discussing with you something educationally and that is why i chose to keep it in private

17 hours agoAli Abbas

u need not to bring other matter which initiate secular shia sunni stuff....i just wanted to see what made me think different about that narration than to you

what is the difference of knowledge in understanding

thats all

I mean, i believe Allah has choosen selected people on the merits of prophethood, we do not see in the history that a person who used to worship Idol becomes prophet because , prophets are selected and there is no random selection for it. Hz. Umar with all due respect accepted Islam after 6 yrs, he was stanch enemy of Islam in his pre islamic time, worshipped idols then how can Prophet s.a.w say something like this (1 point)

17 hours agoAli Abbas

other is , Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is the last prophet and this is part of our faith. In faith there are no "ifs" "buts" then why to have if in the prophethood

first point was educational and second was logical.

Omar Balouch

Bro u know I never think about all this but why do u think what's mentioned about Hazrat Omar is not right and secondly we are too small people for object or applying our knowledge we can have different views no doubt No one was born Muslim all embraced Islam latter and let seal of prophet is Prophet Muhammad it was just what he said for I don't see any thing wrong on that and it does not mean of prophethood in any matters all do know he was the last and all other were khalifa's u tc ....

17 hours agoAli Abbas

Emotions wont take us to our goal which is heaven but only the right path. Allah has given promise and challenge only about the divinity of Quran. I dont say that narrations are not to be accepted but there is no 100% surity for them like we have for the verses of Quran. That is why whenever we read any narration, we should look at what is being said. If it is against the Quran then it cannot be prophet s.a.w word as Allah says Muhammad s.a.w does not say anything without Allah's will. So prophet's words cant be against the lessons of quran. Lack of history knowledge and understanding is responsible for all this. And fake scholars scared people so much that when knowledge approaches them , they try to say tc and bye bye out of fear. Anyways, every person is free on his will. I tried to discuss something with you just as a friend and not for making you shia or something. I hope you didnt mind.

Ali Abbas

tc

17 hours agoOmar Balouch

Not at all

Even what I said bro was what I have learnt from Allah's book and study of Islam no hard feeling u have every rite to say and I do have for mine

Ur Doc and I am IT man let create some thing to serve the better part of the world Lols.

Please do share such strange responses and behaviors if you have encountered so we can analyse where and how devil makes their intellect stuck. We can help our self proclaimed muslim brothers by finding the cure of this devil;s attack on their thinking.

i dont have documented conversations but cases from real life where people very close to me refuse to hear any evidence. I used to have a lot of conversations with my in-laws on Shiasm and i would give my arguments with passion and belief and refernces from Quran and Sunni books. Once after many years I was sitting with them and conversation started in the same direction and I said get a Quran and i will quote you and you read yourself and from Imamat to iftari time to tarawih vs namaz e shab I took them through a dozen or so verses. They had no come back on any of the points.

That was the last discussion I ever had with them on religion. Its been over a year since that time :)

There attitude towards knowledge has been dumbed down to not asking questions and staying away from shia since talking to them leads to straying off the path. This is actually what a lot of Sunnis tell their kids "Dont talk to Shias about religion or you will go astray"

This is another converstation between me and one of my hardcore salafi/wahabi school friend. In those days he used to be clean shave normal sunni guy but now he has long beard, big belly and above ankle pajamas. I invited him in the following manner.

• Salaam

You are my school friend. I feel sympathy towards you and invite you to save yourself from destructive path and come towards real Islam. We can start series of questioning and answering in very humble and educational manner by writing emails.

I hope you follow my invitation.

Regards

[*]

371247_645295262_1069706459_q.jpg

December 24, 2011

• I know what your humble and educational manner is. Regards.

[*]

161369_100002052394884_1961984302_q.jpg

December 24, 2011

• Well i cannot force you to accept my invitation. Regards

Does he know his Facebook link is on here along with his picture?

Facebook links pasted are not free sign up ones..... Try to search and you will end with with failure..... Every step is taken cautiously , u think I m Sunni?

Muntaqim force seems desperate enough to paste private conversations alongside pictures.

Thanks for increasing my data collection of Sunni responses

Facebook links pasted are not free sign up ones..... Try to search and you will end with with failure..... Every step is taken cautiously , u think I m Sunni?

Sorry but I don't have a clue what that even means. All I know is that this Junaid chap, who is supposed to be your friend, you've got his Facebook link attached to his name, along with his picture - I'm just asking is he aware or given you his consent to put his information up like that for us SC members, seeing as it has info on his family, etc.

Sorry but I don't have a clue what that even means. All I know is that this Junaid chap, who is supposed to be your friend, you've got his Facebook link attached to his name, along with his picture - I'm just asking is he aware or given you his consent to put his information up like that for us SC members, seeing as it has info on his family, etc.

i m not gettin u sorry!!!!? his info!!!?

Desperate or what!!

Lols if you had debate with alims or sorts then we can say yea muntaqim force is a force to contend with, but you lol hahahaha debate with unknowns and maybe fools jus like when you post foolish websites you come along with this foolishness lols you are a PERFECT FOOL!

Desperate or what!!

Lols if you had debate with alims or sorts then we can say yea muntaqim force is a force to contend with, but you lol hahahaha debate with unknowns and maybe fools jus like when you post foolish websites you come along with this foolishness lols you are a PERFECT FOOL!

this post of yours full fill all the criteria to get banned,

Goodbye and learn how to behave among people.

Mintaqim force:

Ayubi786:

Banned? And you never called anyone fool? I must have broken some sacred rule!

As for you posting other peoples facebook acc's and pics did you ask them? That leads to more than a ban mate!!

Mintaqim force:

Ayubi786:

Banned? And you never called anyone fool? I must have broken some sacred rule!

As for you posting other peoples facebook acc's and pics did you ask them? That leads to more than a ban mate!!

No swear words, unmannered replies or racist comments, especially when directed at other members. A warning followed by a temporary ban shall be met. If a member repeats their offensive or racist language, a permanent ban will take place. No excuses.

Ayubi786

• default_large.png
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 77 posts

• Religion:Islam

Posted Today, 02:24 PM

Desperate or what!!

Lols if you had debate with alims or sorts then we can say yea muntaqim force is a force to contend with, but you lol hahahaha debate with unknowns and maybe fools jus like when you post foolish websites you come along with this foolishness lols
you are
a PERFECT FOOL!