Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Things You Look For In A Potential Husband.

Rate this topic

• Unregistered

:huh:

Are you serious? :/

I'd much rather base my decision (if I was a Sister) on how well this man would raise my children, love me and bring me closer to Allah. The last thing I'd be thinking about was whether or not he is a supporter of wiliyat al Faqih

When it comes to issues like wilyatul faqh, I think it falls under the idea of marrying someone with the same mindset. That being said, I think that differences are good but to a certain levels.

You are right though, one shouldn't base their decision solely on this one matter.

Darn wimminz, you really don't know what awwwesome husbands are rike. Here are some awwwesome qualities:

1. Exhibits sociopathic tendencies.

2. Irresponsible jerk with creditors searching him like cops searching doughnuts.

3. Chronic drug abuser with fierce temper and even faster punches.

4. Family is rike real life Jerry Springer show.

5. Got kicked out of 4 schools, and finally expelled from university. And shucked at studying.

6. Gets kick out of jobs every now and then [thanks to his virtuous nature of never keeping his words and responsibilities], and lives on friends' $$$.

7. Is not fond of anything. And by anything, I mean "ANYTHING". Hates every-damn-thing. Hates people, hates matter, hates anti-matter, hates EVERYTHING.

8. His behavior exhibits deep-seated rage, bitterness. Spend 10 minutes with him and he'll turn your world up-side down after setting everything on fire. Cold-hearted. Hot-headed. Evil. Period

Edited by The Exalted One
  • Veteran Member

Darn wimminz, you really don't know what awwwesome husbands are rike. Here are some awwwesome qualities:

2. Irresponsible jerk with creditors searching him like cops searching doughnuts.

5. Got kicked out of 4 schools, and finally expelled from university. And shucked at studying.

6. Gets kick out of jobs every now and then [thanks to his virtuous nature of never keeping his words and responsibilities], and lives on friends' $$$.

7. Is not fond of anything. And by anything, I mean "ANYTHING". Hates every-damn-thing. Hates people, hates matter, hates anti-matter, hates EVERYTHING.

8. His behavior exhibits deep-seated rage, bitterness. Spend 10 minutes with him and he'll turn your world up-side down after setting everything on fire. Cold-hearted. Hot-headed. Evil. Period

My, if I was a girl and I met a guy like that, I'd really fall for him (out of shock)!

• Unregistered

Touche.

post-85792-0-46406900-1366037709.jpg

• Advanced Member

A man who can paint with all the colours of the wind. And is as serious as the dark side of the moon :)

Woah, that sounds like exactly what I'm searching for in my soul mate...

• 1 month later...
  • Basic Members

1. beleives in EQUALITY!!! If i have a full time job and he does as well its only fair to share our chores!!

2. non-judgmental

3. is always open to learning more about islam and bettering ourselves every day as muslims

4. loves me at my worst and my best!!

thats it lol, there's probably a billion more, but these are the ones that came to mind