Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

India, Pakistan Set For Asia Cup Tussle

chak de cricket

• Advanced Member

what a matchhhhhh Bangladesh is now in one of my faves teams.. what players.. this team gonna get BIG in these coming years.. Bless em.. CHIN UP guys.. ya'all awsome.. You became half the champions when you beat INDIA.. :lol: LEGENDS..!

PAKISTAAAAANNNN ZINDABAAAAAAAD .. COMEEE ONNNNNNNNN... LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUU YOU.. EPIC..!

ASIA CUP WINNERS ARE PAKISTAN...! :D

• Advanced Member

The whole tournament was a BIG fix.about the bookies,cricket is your home town now, congratulations ! about the bengalis,i was rooting/praying for you ppl in the last moments.your gloomy faces kept me quiet for a while.

Edited by asifnaqvi

• Advanced Member

and Hahahahhahah at the LOSERS who got KICKED out and now will bring the whole match fixing crrraaap in :lol':

I heard India v bangladesh was fixed too... hahahhahhaa just coz India lost big time their media.. team and fans hahahahahaha SORE LOSERS.. who can't take Pakistaniz winning..

LOVE YOU PAKISTAN.. YOU ARE CHAMPIONSSSSSSS..

When Bangladeshi players cried.. man I almost cried.. :( they were amazing.. im so proud of them..!

• Advanced Member

HAHAHAAH LOOK AT the haters changing the topic .. hahahahhahaha .. hahhaha I love this :lol:

Khud toh jootey kha ke team nikli hum toh jeet gayeeeeee :lol:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD..

proud of you BANGLADESH .. yes yessss..

and haters should be proud of bangladesh.. after all bangladesh beat India :lol:

• Advanced Member

PAKISTANI AWAAM GOING CRAZYYYY.. man I got a bad throat now coz I been screaming :lol:

LOVE IT..

GEO TOH AISEEYYYYYYY...!

@ShiaBen jiiii: INDIA WHO..? the one who got booted out long time back.. naaa lets not talk about losers.. :lol:

It was all about Pakistan and Bangladesh :lol:

Haters come on.. Time to congratulate the winners ;) :lol:

Expected result. But the funny/ironic thing is that India always defeats Pakistan where it counts the most. The Cricket World Cup. While Pakistan's best chances are at the smaller tournaments.

100% true

pakistan has always got crushed by india in the world cup matches

pakistan never ever won against india in a world cup match

india zindabad

:o oh no you didnt..

yes they did

and next its going to be balochistan

inshaAllah

• Veteran Member

100% true

pakistan has always got crushed by india in the world cup matches

pakistan never ever won against india in a world cup match

india zindabad

yes they did

and next its going to be balochistan

inshaAllah

Dude shut your damn hole, don't bring politics into this discussion.

I wouldnt talk on the back of 4-0 white washes, and a sick obsession with irrelevant personal milestones. Lara is still the best test batsmen of the modern era.

Bangladeshi people get along fine with Pakistanis and almost everyone in Pakistan would have been happy with a Bangladeshi victory, so its really not worth your effort.

And since this is an islamic forum, I think its appropriate to say: GayHind.

• Advanced Member

AHAHAHAAAAA.. First the losers brought religion into the discussion.. and now they bring in politics.. mannnnn.. such losers :lol: Get over urself..

@MK jiiii: Yaara edit your post.. you'll get banned.. losers are being typical and crying.. don't get banned over them.. now edit it before admins enter.. ;)

• Veteran Member

Ab tum apni Arbi Language daal do is mein bhi.

Ahlul Hind aur Ghaliboon ka Phuppha.....hahahehe

I am not the "Tanz" expert so although I got the literal meaning of what you said, I didn't understand what you really meant by this....

It seems I need some help from the Tanz expert from Pakistan (Jugniiiii Jiiii).

• Advanced Member

Ab tum apni Arbi Language daal do is mein bhi. <<< Now you have started putting your Arabic language in this too..

Ahlul Hind aur Ghaliboon ka Phuppha.....hahahehe<<<< There ain't really summit to explain in this.. Phupha = Your Phuphoz husband so in a way uncle if you want the explaination in english... hes just saying how you're tryna use arabic in everything.. :P

Get meh..?

Ahhhh man Asia cup is finished.. gonna be bored now.. nothing to look forward too :(

I MISS..!

• Veteran Member

Get meh..?

Ahhhh man Asia cup is finished.. gonna be bored now.. nothing to look forward too :(

I MISS..!

Get meh..?

I MISS..!

I am Pakistani as well so I understood what he meant (no need for the English translation) but what he was doing tanz and I did not really get what he meant. Yes, your explanation on "phuppa" helped me out! :P

• Advanced Member

^^ Ive saved the washing for the losers.. :P so yup dhoni will do the washing and virat will do the jharoo :P

Actually that will just make the floor and dishes even dirtier.. nvm.. :P

BTW Wheres my trophy xp

chak de jiiii..? :P

• Advanced Member

Forget that.. I ain't gonna let em live in peace until I live or they live :P

And yeh parveen baaji ka BAAJA nahin chahiye mujhey :dry:

typical indian hi laggey aap.. diya bhi toh kya.. :P

Jugni whats happening why pakistani fans getting converted to Indian fans ? are u pay less money to them ;) or are you bribing Indian fans to support Pakistan ....

Daal mai kuch kaala hain

Jugniiiiiii jee this is not expected from your end :D dont bring artifical pakistan fans :P why would a paki fan say "jai hind"

Edited by chak de cricket