Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

India, Pakistan Set For Asia Cup Tussle

chak de cricket

• Advanced Member

Im talking about the GAME and cricket players.. dunno why they are taking it personal.. and I used no inappropriate language either.. so yea.. People are getting serious for no reason plus I said at start I'll avoid and you should do too.. keep it simple..

Now that's like me saying Liverpool are losers :P

*waiting to get an official warning* :P

• Advanced Member

keen 4 ipl

But sad paki has no entry

Stupid policy bloody indians

Brother, what do you mean by bloddy Indians? Give respect to your elders? Something which every pakistani should know.

We are your parents. Understood?

• Advanced Member

Abeyyy Hurrrrrrrrr.. Sachin will be obviously shivering when he comes on and India didnt win it by grace either today :dry:

And by the way tell indian fans to sort it out.. its like skeletons have painted themselves green orange and white yuckhh.. dil kharab ho jaata hai :dry: :P

And tell your team to cut down on the ghee.. they look like oversized goats .. so unfit.. like hello youre here to play cricket not kushti..

:dry:

btw sometime back I was looking at my profile.. remember the spams after pak nd india matches hahaaa.. good times ;)

Sachin has more international hundreds then the combined hundreds of the entire pakistani team. First 10 batting positions belong to Sachin. 11th is bradman. Your Inzamam or Anwar are not even equal to dust of Sachin's shoes. Understood.

Anyways, bap bap hota hai aur beta beta.

• Advanced Member

Everyone looks GOOD in their modelling pics.. shame he still looks like a chimpanzee.. And now that he has performed in what 2 matches every example is to do wiv Virat ey :P

Rishta... if virat sent a rishta for me yea.. i'd spit on the floor.. lick it back up and swallow it again.. :) :sick:

:lol: so yeh.. no rishtaass allowed :D

Atleast he does not do spot fixing like some of your guys. Paksitan cricket is a shame on the game. Its like a worm.

• Advanced Member

Indian fans... hide yo faces in shame!! LOOL

well done bangladesh... well deserved

Pakistan fans, hide your faces in shame. Your players are involved in spot fixing

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sachin's CURSED.century :lol: whenever he makes a hundred the team loses.. he has never been a victory giving player.. but an epic player.. and probably the only ONLY player I like out of the team and ever will.. coz he ain't a show off.. and obviously is scared of Paki team :lol:

lastly I would like to say I wasn't even this happy when PAKISTAN WON.. So you can imagine the extent of my happiness today..

btw did someone up there say RESULT IS PREDICTABLE.. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhhh man.. Im on phone so I cannot really express my LOLing .. wait till I come on from Laptop hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

EPIC EPIC.. Well done to Bangladesh.. highly proud..!

Who says Sachin is scared of Pak. Don't you remember the way he destroyed that Shoib Akhtar in the world cup. Pak has till not been able to beat India in a world cup match.

Baap bap hota hai aur beta beta

I forgot to mentioned eariler Indian squad got carried away with sachin 100th . as its said by great cricketer commentator of why India didnt do well that time.

Match wasn't that convincing with sri lanka they were just helping bangladesh get through just like formality :P any how....sooo Its time for Pakistan to WIN THE ASIA CUP :P

Jugni jee phir ICC world cup twenty Twenty milengaye.............september mai

Praveen Kumar pay kuch comments maro ......I like the way you react about him :D

Edited by chak de cricket

• Advanced Member

looks like bangladesh vs pakistan final.

Pakistan fans, hide your faces in shame. Your players are involved in spot fixing

Who says Sachin is scared of Pak. Don't you remember the way he destroyed that Shoib Akhtar in the world cup. Pak has till not been able to beat India in a world cup match.

Baap bap hota hai aur beta beta

Sachin tndulkar is scared of shoaib akhtar. the amount of times he's got tendulkar out.

India was lucky that he didnt play in the semi-final of the world cup last year, he wouldve torn your team apart.

• Veteran Member

Well done Bangladesh. They really deserve to win this cup.

At least Pakistanis fix their own games. But Indians are even accused of fixing the English county cricket and the BPL. :lol:

http://www.cricwaves.com/cricket/news/articles/S8YYLkKJVP_drh-sevawcirc/cricket-hit-again-by-match-fixing-allegations.html

• Advanced Member

Sachin has more international hundreds then the combined hundreds of the entire pakistani team. First 10 batting positions belong to Sachin. 11th is bradman. Your Inzamam or Anwar are not even equal to dust of Sachin's shoes. Understood.

Anyways, bap bap hota hai aur beta beta.

sorry beta ur lack of knowledge regarding cricket is horrifying. Anyone who rates sachin over bradman should stop watching cricket and discussing about it.

bradman: Matches 52 Runs scored 6,996 Batting average 99.94 100s/50s 29/13 Top score 334

sachin: Competition Test Matches 188 Runs scored 15,470 Batting average 55.44 100s/50s 51/65 Top score 248*

batting average: 99.40%!!!! compare to sachin 55.44 %.

top score: 248 vs 334

rest of the stats dont count since sachin has played more tests then bradman did.

read this:

http://icewave5.hubpages.com/hub/The-best-cricketers-of-all-time

For sachin having 10 batting position on what? for playing for records and not his country?

why are ppl getting so fed up with jugnii who is showing just rivalry type of attitude? you guys need to relax and NOT BRING religion in to sports plz.....

@ALL INDIAN fans:

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!! better luck next time flat track bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Advanced Member

Hahahhaaha I love how suddenly a NEW member comes to SAVE india hahaahahahahahaaaaaaaa .. Double accounts :D Oh the desperation.. :lol:

And that dialogue Baap baap hota hai aur beta beta... LOL.. Sachin ke size se woh kis angle se baap lagta hai.. bechara dinbadin ghissta jaa raha hai.. I like sachin as a player par mere haathon uski bhi bisti karvaao shabash :lol:

oh btw Hope indian airline ain't on strike :lol: warna khota gaddi pe jaayeinge :lol:

@ Love jii : To be honest I don't care .. they can't find any excuse so they bring religion into it and how im not LADYLIKE.. or SHIA enuf in the way I talk LOL.. Banda poochey apni team ko kaho jeetey.. ismein mera kya kusoor that indian team is full of losers :lol:

Hum toh bhai jaise hain waisey raheinge ;)

• Advanced Member

Hahahhaaha I love how suddenly a NEW member comes to SAVE india hahaahahahahahaaaaaaaa .. Double accounts :D Oh the desperation.. :lol:

And that dialogue Baap baap hota hai aur beta beta... LOL.. Sachin ke size se woh kis angle se baap lagta hai.. bechara dinbadin ghissta jaa raha hai.. I like sachin as a player par mere haathon uski bhi bisti karvaao shabash :lol:

oh btw Hope indian airline ain't on strike :lol: warna khota gaddi pe jaayeinge :lol:

@ Love jii : To be honest I don't care .. they can't find any excuse so they bring religion into it and how im not LADYLIKE.. or SHIA enuf in the way I talk LOL.. Banda poochey apni team ko kaho jeetey.. ismein mera kya kusoor that indian team is full of losers :lol:

Hum toh bhai jaise hain waisey raheinge ;)

what they said u are not lady like? Nobody has the right to say that ! Really people should not bring religion into sports talk they should know that when ppl are talking about sports u would see words such as suck loser and even worse...

Sachin tndulkar is scared of shoaib akhtar. the amount of times he's got tendulkar out.

India was lucky that he didnt play in the semi-final of the world cup last year, he wouldve torn your team apart.

Shoaib wasn't in form in first place in the World Cup , thats why he was made to sit on bench . Beside Wahab Riyaaz did great damage to Indian team during World Cup semi-final 5 wickets for 46 some thing ?

Riaz was far from re-creating that magical spell in Mohali in the World Cup semi-final, while Aizaz Cheema had his worst day in international cricket.

"We planned to bat first so we strengthened our bowling. His [Riaz] confidence was good; he took five wickets against India. We took him on that, but sometimes your decisions don't pay off. It was a bad day for him.

• Advanced Member

They didn't specifically say the word ladylike but said this is not how a shias should talk and how I am not talking like a MUSLIMA lol.. any excuse ey.. ahhh well :D

Btw guys I heard india didn't KOHLIfy for the finals..? :lol:

• Advanced Member

Shoaib wasn't in form in first place in the World Cup , thats why he was made to sit on bench . Beside Wahab Riyaaz did great damage to Indian team during World Cup semi-final 5 wickets for 46 some thing ?

i think it was more that he was unfit. he was actually playing good in world cup i think, sometimes expensive but he took wickets. i remember prior to the world cup, he did good in tour matches against England i think.

Wahab riaz is not good, that match against India was one off. There are better ballers than him, i think they should have Razzaq or Naveed ul hassan if theyre still playing. both quality bowlers and batsmen.

They didn't specifically say the word ladylike but said this is not how a shias should talk and how I am not talking like a MUSLIMA lol.. any excuse ey.. ahhh well :D

Btw guys I heard india didn't KOHLIfy for the finals..? :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH

LOLOLOLOLO

NICE ONE

Jugni baad naam huwi Indian team Kholi terai liye :P

Jugni one video for you to enjoy now :

http://youtu.be/B0-5zBKoTcs

Mods: After Finals please closed this thread..dont want to see ppl bothering Jugni Shes A CRICKETING FAN some ppl have been giving her Islamic lessons lollllllllll

• Advanced Member

Pakistan deserve more than Bangladesh :P

Bangladesh win match once a year just like doing Hajj once a year !

paki fans praising pak not to win the cup :P (some mental disability)

india fan sayin pakistan deserve to win the cup also mental disability :P

• Advanced Member

Bangladesh do deserve the wins they've had and they are turning out to be a good team.. But when Pakistan comes I can't see anything but them :wub:

So yea inshAllah Pakistan will win.. bt Bangladesh has won my heart the way they thrashed India.. :P

Pakistan FTW.. need this win after all these problems..!

haha loooolz

remember 2003 WC :no:

Edited by varun loves ahlulbayt

Asia Cup final: Giant-killers Bangladesh aim to hunt down Pakistan

With former champions India and Sri Lanka shockingly thrown out of the competition, it is the most surprising summit line-up for the event which is struggling for relevance in a crowded international calender.

Defending champions India paid the price for a stunning loss to Bangladesh in the league stage while four-time winners Sri Lanka failed to register a single triumph this time.

The debacles of the two teams, who have dominated the tournament since its inception way back in 1984, paved the way for an unlikely finalist in Bangladesh, a side which is known to upstage biggies but not for going the whole hog.

The giant-killers thrashed India, chasing down a mammoth 290, but that was seen merely as one of the rare stunners that the Tigers are so well known to throw up in multi-nation events

But Pakistan would look to play the party-poopers.

Misbah-ul-Haq's men have not won the title since 2000 edition, which was interestingly held in Bangladesh.

Pakistan were given a mighty scare in the league encounter that they played against the spirited hosts but would still be overwhelming favourites to win the title for only the second time.

They certainly have the arsenal to complete the job. Their batting looks solid with in form openers Mohammed Hafeez and Nasir Jamshed providing fine starts in the league stage.

Younis Khan and Umar Akmal have made decent contributions in the middle order. Overall, Pakistan have the line-up to post a huge total on board.

What probably might be slightly worrying is the way their bowlers have leaked runs. Pace spearhead Umar Gul has picked up wickets but it is the flow of runs that he has to check.

Aijaz Cheema was ineffective, at least against India, who managed to chase down a huge target of 330 due to the pedestrian effort of Pakistani bowlers.

Pakistan's fielding too needs to improve. The reflexes haven't been sharp enough and it could cost them dearly if Bangladesh manage to continue their superb run.

To sum it up, Pakistan certainly start favourites when the two captains walk out for toss tomorrow but given the high Bangladesh is on right now, it could well be the night of the underdog.

http://sports.ndtv.c...me-otherstories

ITS FACT!

Whenever Tendulkar scores century, India lose that match.

Whenever Tendulkar out without century, India win that match.

Tem dul kar days are over now.......its Kholi boy days when he score century , India will win :D

Fact is : India has defeated Pakistan in Big stages many times including when Pakistan won the World Cup back in 1992 !

ITS FACT!

Whenever Tendulkar scores century, India lose that match.

Whenever Tendulkar out without century, India win that match.

a false perception

out of 100 100's by sachin india won 56 matches

sachin is definetly a match winner

Tem dul kar days are over now.......its Kholi boy days when he score century , India will win :D

Fact is : India has defeated Pakistan in Big stages many times including when Pakistan won the World Cup back in 1992 !

nooo i dont think tendulkar days are finished

he still has the capability

i wish he continues till next wc and win matches 4 india

inshaAllah

• Advanced Member

Its about time sachin quits with all respect and honour hes got upto now.. rather than performing bad and then being kicked out of the team.. hes like Amitabh but of cricket.. :wacko: I wouldn't call it greed coz I like Sachin and hes a good down to earth player but seriously its time for him to go.. !