Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunni Converts To Shia(the True Islam)

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I know a whole family in India who came to Shi'ah Islam and that too only through attending azadari. But they are facing lots of social discrimination like no shiah family is ready to marry their children.

are you refering to sunni converts to shia or hindus converts to shia ???

but soo sad that the community is not accepting them

• Basic Members

are you refering to sunni converts to shia or hindus converts to shia ???

They are sunni converts. Infact, they faced many problems from the sunni side when they publicly converted but they remained with the Haq, Alhamdolillah. Its very sad that the Shiah community here is not accepting them socially. :wacko:

They are sunni converts. Infact, they faced many problems from the sunni side when they publicly converted but they remained with the Haq, Alhamdolillah. Its very sad that the Shiah community here is not accepting them socially. :wacko:

if that is the position of sunni converts to shia ........then what would be the situation of hindu/christian ....converts?? :mellow:

brro not all the fingers are the same

you are converted to the true path of ali a,s

And remember a shia of ali a.s always have a hand of imam a.t.f.s above his head

Dont worry broThers imam a.t.f,s is with us

Allah s.w.t is the creator of alll he is with you and will Be always with you forget the society

There are some narrow Minded pepl but everything will be fix with the time

Dont worry guyz my blessings are there with you.

Varun

Inshallah you will get the victory Here and the here after.

then why is this happening

Some people will remain narrow-minded no matter what.

Islam says (roughly) we've made you in different races and cultures so that you may know each other, but what some people do is just remain in their own little communities their whole lives.

Since it's not prohibited to marry within your own small community, what they're doing is not haram, but it's sad nevertheless. Good thing is that I see this kind of thinking is reducing as we become more global, only a few Asian communities are left with this practice I think.

• Basic Members

Some people will remain narrow-minded no matter what.

Islam says (roughly) we've made you in different races and cultures so that you may know each other, but what some people do is just remain in their own little communities their whole lives.

Since it's not prohibited to marry within your own small community, what they're doing is not haram, but it's sad nevertheless. Good thing is that I see this kind of thinking is reducing as we become more global, only a few Asian communities are left with this practice I think.

Brother, what they are doing is HARAM because they are promoting a culture whose teachings are contrary to Islam. Its not prohibited to marry in your family but the problem is people consider it almost haram to do so. This is one of the most evil Bid'ah.

• 6 months later...