Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Hamas Will Not Take Part In Iran - Israel War

Rate this topic

Hamas rules out military support for Iran in any war with Israel

Senior figures say Gaza-based Islamic militants would not launch rockets into Israel at request of Tehran, a key sponsor

Hamas will not do Iran's bidding in any war with Israel, according to senior figures within the militant Islamic group.

"If there is a war between two powers, Hamas will not be part of such a war," Salah Bardawil, a member of the organisation's political bureau in Gaza City, told the Guardian.

He denied the group would launch rockets into Israel at Tehran's request in response to a strike on its nuclear sites. "Hamas is not part of military alliances in the region," said Bardawil. "Our strategy is to defend our rights"

guardian.co.uk

lol Now Hamas thinks that Iran really needed the group's rockets to fight Israel... The same rockets who miss their targets by miles and in the last 10 years could not kill even 10 people. :lol: What a joke!

A good thing is that Iran should think ten times before confronting the West or Israel over the case of the 'Salafi opportunist Palestine' in the future. I hope Hizbullah too open its eyes and see what exactly Hamas stands for...!!!!!!

It's obvious Iran uses Hamas as a card in it's struggle against the west and Hamas is in need of weapons etc. Therefore, I doubt either of them really care about eachother. Anyways, when Gaza was being bombaded in 2008, I don't remember Iran or Hizbullah attacking Israel. Why would you expect Hamas to help Iran, then? I assume, your anti-Hamas writing in blue stems from the fact that Hamas has rejected Assad's slaughter of the Syrian people. Oops, Hamas went from being part of the resistance to being a zionist organization. :rolleyes:

It's obvious Iran uses Hamas as a card in it's struggle against the west and Hamas is in need of weapons etc. Therefore, I doubt either of them really care about eachother. Anyways, when Gaza was being bombaded in 2008, I don't remember Iran or Hizbullah attacking Israel. Why would you expect Hamas to help Iran, then? I assume, your anti-Hamas writing in blue stems from the fact that Hamas has rejected Assad's slaughter of the Syrian people. Oops, Hamas went from being part of the resistance to being a zionist organization. :rolleyes:

1. I never expected Hamas to attack Israel. In a real war against Iran, even Hizb cannot make a huge differece to take part or not. Hamas did nothing, but to unmask itself. Iran would have never called on Hamas for help anyways, since the isolated Hamas group in Gaza is not able of doing anything real.

2. Did Hamas, Jihad, Muslim Brotherhood or any Sunni country ever attack Israel when Israel waged a war on South Lebanon in 2006? Or before that? If not, then suck it!!!! And keep it shut before making stupid and nonsense statements.

3. If Iran were already at war with Israel, then it could attack Israel when it waged wars on Lebanon or Gaza.. But, Iran was not that stupid to enter a war miles away from nowhere without any direct reason, be it Lebanon war or Gaza war.

4. Forget about Lebanon's Shia war against Israel, how many Sunni countries attacked Israel when it waged a war on Gaza?

OHHH wait, Husni even closed the Rafah borders denying food..ummm

And when it comes to Lebanon, your one eyed scholars even issued Fatwa prohibiting Sunnis even from praying for Lebanese in the war.

If a Shia supports the palestinian cause its a 'card'

If a Sunni suports the palestinian cause hes a fighter for justice

What do you call all the scumbag 'Sunni' monarchies and apathetic 'Sunni' populations who have a slave mentality. By this of course i mean you as well. Problem is the scumbag monarchies have bred a generation of servile slave mentality people. Even the much vaunted Al Qaeda is but a tool of the west now.

Note I put Sunni in inverted commas. Those with slave mentalities and poor excuses for muslims should not even consider themselves as Sunni

If a Shia supports the palestinian cause its a 'card'

If a Sunni suports the palestinian cause hes a fighter for justice

What do you call all the scumbag 'Sunni' monarchies and apathetic 'Sunni' populations who have a slave mentality. By this of course i mean you as well. Problem is the scumbag monarchies have bred a generation of servile slave mentality people. Even the much vaunted Al Qaeda is but a tool of the west now.

Note I put Sunni in inverted commas. Those with slave mentalities and poor excuses for muslims should not even consider themselves as Sunni

Government's supporting or not supporting the Palestinian cause doesn't represent what the people think. It's a fact that throughout Mubarak's rule the overwhelming majority of Egyptians supported the Palestinian cause out of love for their brothers. But the interests of the government of Mubarak didnt need to rely on using the Palestinian cause as a tool. On the other hand, Iran tries to put up an image of "resistance to the west etc" so it needs to play the Palestenian card.

How can you have the nickname "a true Sunni" ..You aren't a true sunni, you are from representing the views of the majority of Sunnis. If you are a true Sunni how can you call the Sunni population slaves to the west, are you one of those self haters? Do you know that the majority of Sunnis support Palestine? Do you know that just recently the Egyptians burned the Israeli embassy? Like I have said, the governments in the Middle East are not representative of the people. Facts are many Iranian's consider Islam an Arab religion and the Arabs an inferior race. The last thing the Iranians would feel passionate about is helping Sunni Arabs. Plus many Palestinians are pro-Saddam so I don't know why the Iranians would even want to support them.

1. I never expected Hamas to attack Israel. In a real war against Iran, even Hizb cannot make a huge differece to take part or not. Hamas did nothing, but to unmask itself. Iran would have never called on Hamas for help anyways, since the isolated Hamas group in Gaza is not able of doing anything real.

2. Did Hamas, Jihad, Muslim Brotherhood or any Sunni country ever attack Israel when Israel waged a war on South Lebanon in 2006? Or before that? If not, then suck it!!!! And keep it shut before making stupid and nonsense statements.

3. If Iran were already at war with Israel, then it could attack Israel when it waged wars on Lebanon or Gaza.. But, Iran was not that stupid to enter a war miles away from nowhere without any direct reason, be it Lebanon war or Gaza war.

4. Forget about Lebanon's Shia war against Israel, how many Sunni countries attacked Israel when it waged a war on Gaza?

And when it comes to Lebanon, your one eyed scholars even issued Fatwa prohibiting Sunnis even from praying for Lebanese in the war.

If you consider Hamas weak and unable to make a difference in a war, then why would you even condemn them for refusing to help Iran? Hamas itself is weak militarily and even if they wanted to help Iran they are not capable of doing it without getting destroyed.

If you consider Hamas weak and unable to make a difference in a war, then why would you even condemn them for refusing to help Iran? Hamas itself is weak militarily and even if they wanted to help Iran they are not capable of doing it without getting destroyed.

Read my posts again (regarding Hamas and the one-eyed Dajjal scholar's Fatwa on Lebanon war). It is in a simple language. Answered your questions already!

How can you have the nickname "a true Sunni" ..You aren't a true sunni, you are from representing the views of the majority of Sunnis. If you are a true Sunni how can you call the Sunni population slaves to the west, are you one of those self haters? Do you know that the majority of Sunnis support Palestine? Do you know that just recently the Egyptians burned the Israeli embassy? Like I have said, the governments in the Middle East are not representative of the people.

1) He is a TRUE Sunni, that means that he follows the Sunnah of the Prophet (saaw), not the sunnah of Abu Bakr/Umar. In that he is absolutely right about what he says. The Sunnis in Arab countries really do have slave mentalities.

2) The majority of Sunnis "support" Palestine in the same was as America "supports" human rights. ie, they chant slogans in favour of it when its convenient for them, but for the most part ignore it and never actually do anything for it. Haha, attacking the Israeli embassy? There is a difference between attacking an "embassy" and attacking an army which can actually fight back. The Arab monarchies are not representative of the people, but the people show no signs of rising either. The people seem very happy, even the so-called Human rights/Women's rights activists, to continue with their luxurious lifestyles, subsidized by oil. Iran is the only country which shows any sign of long-term thinking.

Facts are many Iranian's consider Islam an Arab religion and the Arabs an inferior race. The last thing the Iranians would feel passionate about is helping Sunni Arabs. Plus many Palestinians are pro-Saddam so I don't know why the Iranians would even want to support them.

The fact is that not only Iranians, but (leaving aside non-Muslims): Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Indonesians, Malaysians, Bosnians, Nigerians, East Africans, West Africans, everyone considers Arabs to be a stupid lazy greedy arrogant race, always backstabbing themselves and ever-ready to betray their own fellow Arab, tribal and unable to ever set aside their own short-term goals for Islamic unity. The problem is not in us but yourselves. Let me tell you something: My father works in an fantastically rich Arab country, and I used to live there too, but I had to return to my third-world country when I finished secondary school, because the enormously oil rich Arab country where I used to live DIDN'T HAVE ANY UNIVERSITIES!!!!. It had only one stupid Arabic-language university which didn't teach any engineering or medical subjects. Although the streets were surrounded by BMW's, Porsche's, Mercedes, everything.

Hamas just reinforces the unfortunate stereotype. It backstabs its main helper once again, just for Saudi money, or I don't know why, some other reason which I cannot fathom. Why should Iran help a people who constantly backstab it? Iran should stop wasting its money on Hamas. I hope it channels it to the microscopic Palestinian Shia community.

1) He is a TRUE Sunni, that means that he follows the Sunnah of the Prophet (saaw), not the sunnah of Abu Bakr/Umar. In that he is absolutely right about what he says. The Sunnis in Arab countries really do have slave mentalities.

2) The majority of Sunnis "support" Palestine in the same was as America "supports" human rights. ie, they chant slogans in favour of it when its convenient for them, but for the most part ignore it and never actually do anything for it. Haha, attacking the Israeli embassy? There is a difference between attacking an "embassy" and attacking an army which can actually fight back. The Arab monarchies are not representative of the people, but the people show no signs of rising either. The people seem very happy, even the so-called Human rights/Women's rights activists, to continue with their luxurious lifestyles, subsidized by oil. Iran is the only country which shows any sign of long-term thinking.

The fact is that not only Iranians, but (leaving aside non-Muslims): Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Indonesians, Malaysians, Bosnians, Nigerians, East Africans, West Africans, everyone considers Arabs to be a stupid lazy greedy arrogant race, always backstabbing themselves and ever-ready to betray their own fellow Arab, tribal and unable to ever set aside their own short-term goals for Islamic unity. The problem is not in us but yourselves. Let me tell you something: My father works in an fantastically rich Arab country, and I used to live there too, but I had to return to my third-world country when I finished secondary school, because the enormously oil rich Arab country where I used to live DIDN'T HAVE ANY UNIVERSITIES!!!!. It had only one stupid Arabic-language university which didn't teach any engineering or medical subjects. Although the streets were surrounded by BMW's, Porsche's, Mercedes, everything.

Hamas just reinforces the unfortunate stereotype. It backstabs its main helper once again, just for Saudi money, or I don't know why, some other reason which I cannot fathom. Why should Iran help a people who constantly backstab it? Iran should stop wasting its money on Hamas. I hope it channels it to the microscopic Palestinian Shia community.

Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) followed the Sunnah of the prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم), hence buried beside him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) : ) but let's not make this thread about those two great companions. Your claim that the majority of Sunnis don't really care about Palestine is a baseless assumption.The Arabs have shown signs of rising they just overthrew Mubarak and soon the peace treaty with Israel will be terminated inshaAllah.

In regards to confronting an army, the Arab countries have fought dozens of wars against Israel. Has Iran ever gone to war against Israel? There is a difference between screaming "death to israel" and confronting an army. The Arab countries have confronted Israel on many occasions and many Arabs have lost their lives fighting for Palestine. On the other hand, Iran has never gone to war with israel. Your hate towards Arabs is truly saddening. Your Imams were Arabs.

Edited by Abu Muslim

Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) followed the Sunnah of the prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم), hence buried beside him (صلى الله عليه وسلم) : )

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

you just made me spill coffee on my study table

surprised-monkey-1.jpg?w=400&h=300

:sick:

Edited by yamolaAlimadad

Good, you deserve it.

may GOD guide you.....

are u trying to say....fatema(a) was not following Sunnah of Muhammed(s)?

she died way before abu bakr and usmaan,yet she was not allowed to be burried near her father.

ps-please use your pea sized brain before posting any BS.

Iran doesn't expect Hamas to do anything. Iran is well aware of Hamas' capabilities, and the situation it's in. The strip has been under seige for decades. Hamas' role is purely symbolic. It'd be both counterproductive and stratigically ludicrous for Hamas to get involved in any warfare, both Hamas and Iran mutually agree as much.

Hamas is not stupid to get involved, they have enough problems as it is.

Why should they risk their necks because certain personalities in Iran don't know how to play politics.

u mean Iran shud also start kissing Zionist ass? the way saudi does? :donno:

I don´t think Iran will attac Israel. Why would they? It is just a propaganda war between Iran and the arabs - "who hates Israel most?" This seems to be what Islam is about - hatred.

In most other religions the message is more about love.

yes very correct ISLAM is all about hattered against

criminals

murderers

rapists

psychopaths

oppressors

Excellent Post.

Naturally unanswered by Abu Muslim, the one with Munafiq standards.

I don´t think Iran will attac Israel. Why would they? It is just a propaganda war between Iran and the arabs - "who hates Israel most?" This seems to be what Islam is about - hatred.

Please, you guys have played this game so many times that we don't fall for it anymore. Any religion which surrenders to Western imperialism, any religious group which recognizes the "inherent superiority" of the West and thus surrenders all its land, and adopts Western culture, is described as a "peaceful", "loving" religion, and Westerners will give it their seal of approval, and they will go there to watch the native dances, etc. Like for example, how the Aboriginals in Australia, the Native Americans, etc..., they are all ancient, wise people who must be quoted by every white environmentalist, etc., while these populations destroy themselves with alcohol and gambling.

Well, I'm sorry, but we Muslims are not content to sit by and allow just any invader to come in and invade our land, and we don't care that the invaders will call Muslims/Islam "backward/violent/extremist/woman-hating". We know these are just your tricks to shame Muslims into surrendering. Rest assured it will not work.

Of course Iran won't attack Israel. There has never been talk of Iran attacking Israel.

It is Israel which lusts to attack Iran.

Of course Iran won't attack Israel. There has never been talk of Iran attacking Israel.

It is Israel which lusts to attack Iran.

I don´t think Israel will attack either. The Israeli majority will understand it is a stupid idea. And fortunately Israel is a democracy.

Some American politicians have also expressed support for attacking Iran.

If Iran would stop its aggressive anti-Zionist threats, I am convinced the idea of attacking Iran would loose supporters.

Let us have Peace, Love and Understanding!

I don´t think Israel will attack either. The Israeli majority will understand it is a stupid idea. And fortunately Israel is a democracy.

Some American politicians have also expressed support for attacking Iran.

If Iran would stop its aggressive anti-Zionist threats, I am convinced the idea of attacking Iran would loose supporters.

Let us have Peace, Love and Understanding!

tell this to israel,who is pain in as@ for almost every country in world.

What happened to 'freedom of expression'? Now Iran isn't even allowed to express disgust at Israeli occupation, because if they do, people will want to attack it?

Yet you are the same ones who criticize Iran for not having enough freedom for its people? You are a hypocrite.

What happened to 'freedom of expression'? Now Iran isn't even allowed to express disgust at Israeli occupation, because if they do, people will want to attack it?

Yet you are the same ones who criticize Iran for not having enough freedom for its people? You are a hypocrite.

Threating is one thing, expressing an opinion another.

I do also find the Israeli occupation disgusting.

Say farewell to arms!

I am sure if there is a war of Israel and Iran, Hamas will support Israel. The one-eyed dajjal Salafi leaders will surely side with Dajjal and followers of Satan. The Salafi is a card created by Zionists itself. They will play it when they like, as they have them kissing their feet always.

u mean Iran shud also start kissing Zionist ass? the way saudi does? :donno:

Playing politics equates to kissing ass?

Yeah...you pretty much summarized the complexities of politics in that one sentence. :wacko:

Edited by Ugly Jinn

We have various sides pulling us towards stupidity.

Salafists, NATO, dictator monarchists, radical superstitious Shiites, MKO supporters, and their endorsed media.

All of these must be rejected along with their media, everything that comes out of them must be taken with a grain of salt.

I am sure if there is a war of Israel and Iran, Hamas will support Israel. The one-eyed dajjal Salafi leaders will surely side with Dajjal and followers of Satan. The Salafi is a card created by Zionists itself. They will play it when they like, as they have them kissing their feet always.

Agreed!!! There are possibilities... I am not going to make an argument... But, will post a few images; all those who know the history of the region in the last 4 decades will get the point.

The Oppressed and Freedom Fighter Arafat

arafat_1974.jpg

Arafat in Iran, making friends and receiving aids

arafat.jpg

The Sectarian Arabist Arafat during Iran-Iraq war

arafat_saddam.jpg

Arafat & Rajavi

Rajavi_Arafat.jpg

Finally

Peres%20Arafat.jpg

LOL, did Hezbollah attack Israel when Israel waged a war on Gaza, or during Intifadat al'Aqsa ? Things don't work out that way, opening a "second front" doesn't apply to guerilla organizations fighting without any adequate air cover or Air Defence, it is naive to expect Hama or Hizbullah to attack Israel if Israel attacks any one.

If Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, e.a. become interwoven in each others battles directly, that will influence their capabilities to function as autonomous military forces.

There is no military cooperation on an organizational basis, so any help from the other side is counterproductive.