Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mahdiyah

Did Aishah Remove Her Hijab...

Rate this topic

Aisha never took part in actual combat. Talk with respect when speaking about the Mother of the believers.

(salam)

So Aisha holds better to the position of "Mother of the Believers" over Fatima Al-Zahra bint Muhammed(swas)?

So Abu Bakir is Amir Al Muminoon instead of Imam Ali(as)

And his daughter Aisha is better than Fatima Al Zahra(as)

Oh how I'm going to feel bad for you someday my friend!

Btw, Aisha battled Imam Ali for many years, while the Prophet said "Whoever I Am Their Guide, ALI IS THEIR GUIDE"

And Abu Bakir and Omar faught Fatima Al Zahra after the prophet passed away, so there are two sides as you can tell.

And you my friend, are on the side that's against what the prophet commanded and said before he died.

Peace be upon you is all I have to say!

Aisha never took part in actual combat. Talk with respect when speaking about the Mother of the believers.

oh mother of believers right :cry:

then the wife of nabi luth (as) is also a mother to you??????

then start praising her also along with ur beloved aisha

Yeah she didnt participate in combat - she only lead them in to a war of sedition against a legitimate Khalipha that resulted in the deaths of muslims - for no reason.

What type of respect should we show her? The same type that you do with your "authentic" narrations about her speaking about her sexual life to men - or about her breastfeeding of grown men?

For a religion that clams to respect Aisha so much... you guys sure know how to show it.

That is, not to mention her bathing in front of men to teach them how to take a bath.

(bismillah)

Salaam,

Off topic, but Abu Muslim, if Aisha was the mother of the believers in the sense you understand it, does that make her Abu Bakr's mother too?

If yes, then there is a massive problem. We are not allowed to hit our mothers. But Abu Bakr did hit Aisha. There's a narration in either Muslim or Bukhari (or both). Is that what the Salaf did? They hit their mums? :|

If she isn't his mother, then does that make Abu Bakr a disbeliever because she is only the mother of the believers and no one else?

I don't know about that, but wahabis believe that she did adult breasting to strange men (showing the chest) and wahabis believe also she teached strangers ghusul half naked !

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251:

Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha's brother and I went to 'Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa' of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at what time there was a screen between her and us.

Oh how cute ! Because of her, more than 15.000 sons of her have been killed !! Long life Mother of the believers who killed her sons ! yay !

yes i accept that aisha was not a good woman

but seeing some of the above posts...; i got some questions

1.what is our exact stand on aisha and hafsa

2.did they kill the holy prophet saww

3.did aisha commit adultry?

4.why didnt imam ali (as) kill her after the battle of basra?

1.Aisha and Hafsa were wives of the Prophet (pbuh) - however being a wife of the Prophet (pbuh) alone - is not enough to make some one a person of paradise, just as being a relative of the prophet (pbuh) is not enough.When the Quran addresses the wives of the prophet it is speaking in general, and when it gives them the title of Umm al Mumineen - it is two things, both a respective title as well as a way to cement the fact that no man can marry the Prophet's wives - as when a man said his wife was "like his mother" it was a way of divorcing her in the time of jahiliya, as is mentioned in the quran. Allah has used the title umm al mumineen towards the wives of the prophets in manner to state oh muslim people these wives of the prophet are like your mothes - ie you are never capable of marrying them (even if the prophet dies) - as was the case, it was forbiden for any one to marry the prophets wives. The second aspect of Umm al Mumineen (as a respected title) are for those wives who are people of paradise-because they followed Islam and followed the conditions for the prophets wives mentioned in the quran and mentioned by the prophet him self.

2. There is some historical evidence to suggest that the prophet (pbuh) was murdered by way of poison, both sunni and shia agree on this matter (that such evidence exists) - however the sunni (and some shia as well) believe he died as a result of poison given to him years before his death - which (as they claim) slowly took its toll on his health till it finally caused him to die. They say this poison was administered by a Jew, but other historical evidence suggests that he died do to poisoning by some of the so called "muslims" - and there is some evidence that those two were complicit in it - Allahul Alim. This is also coupled with the narrations that we have where Ahlulbayt have mentioned that All of us are shaheed, and it would make logical sense that the Prophet (pbuh) left this world Shaheed - as he is the greatest of Allah's creation, and the highest ranking of all of creation, no doubt he would have the status of Shaheed as well when he left this world.

3.According to the majority of Shia Scholars Aisha did not commit Adultery.

4. Because of the pens of the historians which have always been in the hands of the enemies and haters of truth and Ahlulbayt. She (aisha) lead a battle of sedition against the brother of the Prophet (pbuh) - the wali of the nation, the first male muslim, the man who had over 300 verses of the Quran revieled directly for/about him, (and so many others indirectly about him), the victor of every battle during the time of the Prophet (pbuh)- and still these "historians" have cleared her from this great crime and said she is innocent.

Yet they claim that Imam Hussain (as)'s battle with yazeed was an invalid act of sedition against a khalipha - and say its unfortunate that he was killed, and god willing he will be forgiven.

So imagine what these individuals would have said had about Amir al Mumineen (as) if he had actually killed Aishia - or for that matter killed a number of the other so called "companions" who truly deserved it.

When you start to analyze history and the actions of Mowla Ali (as) you start to realize how much patience he had and how much foresight he had, that he did not at any point lose his patience and go and deal with these people in a manner that they deserved - and as would be i acceptable for any other muslims, he showed patience in the face of severe and great tragedies and oppression, the sedition of Aisha and the war of jamal being only one of a countless number. If he had not shown this patience they would of written down in history that Ali (as) was the killer of the prophets wives, companions and so on, that he was a source of fitnah, they would have ruined his reputation every chance they had (which many of them already have tired to do) and the people would never be able to hear about his greatness and then afterwords find the truth of his being the rightful successor of the Prophet (pbuh),

hamdulillah great answers

1 more question; after the battle of jamal what was her behavior

i mean did she change and what was her stand in the following battles of siffin and nahrawan

where was hafsa then and what was her stand in all the 3 battles?

did they repent ?

do you think the'll b forgiven by Allah swt if the'd repent?

what do our imams (as) say about these issues?

thank you :)

Salaam.

Aishah did take part in the combat or atleast she entered it, otherwise how did Imam Ali (as) have the need to cut the camel legs ie the camel Aishah was riding on? Also after this she lost her side of the battle but Imam Ali (as) took some cover or blanket and gave it to Aishah to properly cover herself with then Imam Ali (as) respectfully let her leave the battlefield. Such was the greatness on the cousin of the Prophet (saw).

Maybe she didn't take off her hijab during combat, but she definitely didn't wear it in front of some men she claimed had become mahram because, as grown men, they had been breastfed by her sister, for example.

It is sad that Shias constantly attack when Aisha is called the Mother of Believers when the Qur'an itself says:

The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves, and his wives are their mothers. (33:6)

Now what this means is a whole other story, and it does not necessarily indicate respect for her, so do not misunderstand me. However, to call her "Umm ul-Mu'mineen" is perfectly fine, just as calling Abu Bakr "the first khalifa" is fine. These are neutral terms which need tafsir, but as Shias you all have got to stop complaining about this because it makes us look very uneducated.

Now, regarding the question at hand, I was actually listening to a lecture today in which Shaykh Hamza Sodagar mentions that Malik al-Ashtar (ra) wrote her a letter and said that by leaving her home to fight at the Battle of Jamal, which the Qur'an commands her not to do, she metaphorically "took off her hijab" and "showed her hair." But it does not mean she actually did so. Maybe the OP has heard something related to this letter of Malik (ra).

This, however....no comment-

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251:

Narrated Abu Salmah:

Aisha’s brother and I went to Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa’ of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at that time there was a screen between her and us.

Edited by cc_30

Salamalaikum

A Sunni security guard from Sudan told me that ali a.s was very smart. :)

When ayesha said to imam ali a.s in the battle of camel that she heard rasool Allah saww say that: Anyone who sees the hairs of my wives will go to hell. And she then tried to scare him of that.

He a.s replied he saww also said: anyone who is killed by zulfeqar goes to hell. So she got scared and went back home.

Ya ali Madad

Ayesha did take off her 'Hijab of Eyes'. Therefore, she did take off her hijab!

No references. Only my analysis.