Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Anti-shia Propaganda Videos

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I publicly hate this man, the amount of lies he tells is unbelieveable....... i believe to some extent he is wahabi....lol

The funniest thing is that many sunnis like this man because he is giving great lectures on various stuff, i dont understand why sunnis never check the sources they are given, just because this man said that Aya. Khomeini has apparently said 'the prophet failed in his mission', they go and believe this man rather than going and checking the source he gives...

Edited by fahimah18

LOL @ how he is telling people to use google and wikipedia, I can't believe he said that.

http://www.shiachat....hizbulshaytaan/

Yeah there is a thread about this little boy speaker right here too

Funny thing is people actually believe him if you read the comments lol.

Time for all of us to log in to youtube and comment :shaytan:

Edited by ImAli

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Astaghfirullah. That liar. In the Mubahila aya, Holy Qur'an 3:61, it says pray for the curse of Allah on the liars:

Ýóãóäú ÍóÇÌóøßó Ýöíåö ãöäú ÈóÚúÏö ãóÇ ÌóÇÁóßó ãöäó ÇáúÚöáúãö ÝóÞõáú ÊóÚóÇáóæúÇ äóÏúÚõ ÃóÈúäóÇÁóäóÇ æóÃóÈúäóÇÁóßõãú æóäöÓóÇÁóäóÇ æóäöÓóÇÁóßõãú æóÃóäúÝõÓóäóÇ æóÃóäúÝõÓóßõãú Ëõãóø äóÈúÊóåöáú ÝóäóÌúÚóáú áóÚúäóÊó Çááóøåö Úóáóì ÇáúßóÇÐöÈöíäó {61}

[shakir 3:61] But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I want to take a look as some videos on youtube by well-known Sunni speakers about Shias, to see how truthful they are in representing to religion.

To start with, here is a lecture by the popular Salafi speaker Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari.

Here are the highlights of the points he made that I found interesting. The timings are usually approximate, and mean that the statement can be found in that minute, or perhaps just before.

3:00 Shias are worse than the atheists, Jews, Christians, Hindus, and everyone else

6:00 Shias have historically always helped the enemies of Islam. No proof needs to be given since you can find out on wikipedia (he actually said this).

7:00 Shias can be divided into 3 groups. The first is the ghulat. The majority are among the ghulat. The ghulat are divided into several subgroups, the first being the saba'ites, founded by Abdullah ibn Saba, the 'founder' of Shi'ism.

Saba'ites first claimed Ali is a prophet, then claimed Ali is Allah, claimed Ali did not die, and is divine. He comes in the clouds, the thunder is his view, the lightening is his smile. All of this can be found in 'their' books.

12:00 The second group are the Batiniyyah, founded by magians, atheists, and philosophers. They are extreme in their love for Ahlulbayt. They beat themselves with chains, slapping themselves around, cut themselves with swords, etc. They decided the sahaba were kuffar, and that the Quran was distorted.

He asks if the sahaba are unreliable, then were is Islam?

13:00 The third group are the Nusariyya, who say Ali is a manifestation of Ali, as are the 12 other Imams. They believed in reincarnation. They celebrate Christian holidays. They don't fast during the month of Ramadhan. They says "ashadu an la ilaha illa Bashar". They make sujud to Bashar. They believe Allah manifests himself in their leaders, including Bashar.

15:00 The last group are the Zaydiyya. They are the least problematic since they don't declare kufr on the sahaba, but they just say Ali is better than the others.

17:25. He states that there is much to say, and not enough time to say it. So he tried to pick and choose what is most relevant, while using the Shia's own references.

18:00 Now he comes to the mainstream Shia beliefs:

Jibrail made a mistake in delivering the message, and continued doing it for 23 years. he should have been delivering it to Ali. This is according to him one of the 'pillars' of Shia belief.

20:00 Shias believe the Quran is distorted, and claim there was a surah al wilyaha.

22:40 The problem with Shias is that they are liars, and it is halal for them to lie as long as they are protecting their religion.

25:00 Shias claim all the sahaba are apostates apart from 3.

29:40 Shias don't believe in Bukhari or Muslim. So what religion are they following if the Quran is distorted, and Bukhari and Muslim are not reliable?

32:30 Shias are like donkeys. If you ask a Jew who the best people are, he will say the disciples of Musa. if you ask a Christian, he will say the disciples of Jesus. but Shias say the worst of people are the companions of the Prophet.

34:00 Shia claim the Imams are so pure that they were born from out of the thighs of their mothers, rather than having a normal birth. They claim the Imams have knowledge of the unseen, know the future, and control the world with Allah or on behalf of Allah. Shias call upon them and do tawaf around their graves. Shias claim the imams know when they are going to die, and only die by choice.

39:00 Claims Khomeini said the prophet failed in his mission, and in his book doesn't send blessings on the Prophet, and doesn't give any exaltations of Allah.

41:00 Shias say the Imams are better than all the Prophets except the last one. They say Imamat is the core of the deen, and that no deeds will be accepted unless you accept it.

43:00 He then makes the argument that if Imam Mahdi is hiding, then we can't give him bayah, so by our own beliefs this means our deeds aren't accepted.

43:30 Spends a long time quoting Sunni narrations in favour of Abu Bakr and Umar

50:00 Claims we fabricated ahadith were Ali says he didn't like Abu Bakr and Umar, so we are a bunch of liars.

51:00 Quotes a Shia narration about it being lawful to kill nasibis, and says that's what we call Sunnis. So for us it is lawful to kill Sunnis.

53:00 We say the 4 sunnis imams fabricated a religion, and do takfir of them.

57:00 Says the definition of muta is "when someone commits zina with a woman as a prostitute in the name of a 'legal islamic marriage'. No more, no less."

1:03:00 If Shias swear by Allah that they believe the Quran isn't corrupted, then they are lying under the guise of taqiyyah. Their religion is based on lies.

1:04:00 Interestingly, to me at least, he says that the Prophet (pbuh) predicted Imam Husayn (as) would be killed, and would be the best of the shuhada, and the best of the shabab of jannah.

1:05:00 Shias consider karbala better than the Kaaba, better than Mecca and Medina. In fact, the only reason Mecca and Medina have virtue is because of Karbala. Going to Karbala is better than going on Hajj.

1:08:00 Claims that because he advised a Shia in a lebanese airport prayer room on how to pray properly, he needed to get out of there quickly because the guy could make a few phone calls and get him killed.

1:11:00 Quoting Imam Malik, he says don't speak to Shias, and don't be friends with them. Having a Christian friend is less harmful to your deen than a Shia. Don't hang out with them, don't talk to them, don't discuss religion with them, because if you aren't equipped they will mislead you, or at least cast doubt in your heart, and only Allah can't remove this doubt.

Says Shias are liars. The ones who curse the Sahaba are not Muslims.

1:12:00 You can't be listening to their videos, or read their books, even just to find out what they believe, because they are liars.

1:14:00 No unity with them. How can you unite with someone who believe in a completely different religion than you do. They don't believe in the Quran you do, or the validity of the Sahaba, doesn't believe in the tasks the angels undertook the way you believe, he doesn't believe in anything which you believe in. Be careful of anyone who calls them brothers.

1:15:00 Goes on some 5 minute rant about Imran Hossein, because he said "the Shia are our brothers"..

1:17:40 Hilariously, while talking about commentators on youtube, he says that the 'deviants' always fail in the language that they use. They use the worst of language. They call you donkey (see 32:30 above), they call you S.O.B, idiot, words that you usually don't want to say.

1:26:00 Know your enemy. Know that they are working day and night to destroy us, and get rid of us, to take over Mecca and Medina, and the whole Muslim world. They are the sons of the Jews. the lovers of the Jews, the friends of the Jews. They are the ones who will fight with the Dajjal. Protect yourself, protect your family, protect your children.

1:28:00 Prays to Allah to grant victory of the Sunnis over the Shia, to humilate the Shia ("the enemies of Islam"). Shias know in their heart that tehy are following a false religion.

1:30:00 Hezbullah (or Hewzbullat or Hezbushaytan as he calls them). They are the most wicked of all the people that claim to be Muslims. They are very close with the Jews, and the wars between them and the Jews are fake.

So these are the highlights of this lecture. Now, can any fair-minded person be in any doubt that the goal here is nothing less than to dehumanise Shias, and to create paranoia about them in the minds of Sunnis? Does this sound like a fair and balanced academic look at the beliefs of Shias? Do any Sunnis here really think most Shias believe even half of this stuff?

Throughout the lecture, he makes Shia Islam sounds like a completely ridiculous belief system, that no person in their right mind could accept. If that is the case, then why the fear about associating with Shias? How could any Sunni be converted to such a religion?

What Sunnis need to be asking themselves is if Shia Islam is so obviously false, then why to their famous speakers always go out of their way to misrepresent the religion?

I'll deal with some of the individual claims he makes later on, insha'Allah.

Salam

I really don't know how you managed to listen to his voice for the whole lecture.

I sincerely hate those hateful dogs and I can't stand them, from their curly beards to their stupid eyes.

I can't even bear his voice. He is just a guy with an annoying voice + beard + speaking nonsense, and ignorant people believe him. It makes no sense, how can people believe him? Even if they were sunnis. Doesn't it ever cross their minds to do research on their own, and experience the different point of views about a belief? It's the most logic thing to do, no matter what the subject is. I'd never accept information, especially given from an extremist, without doing a thorough research on my own and finding out the REAL truth.

Haydar Husayn, I find it amazing how you had the patience to listen to him and make this thread :P

Hahaha you took the words right out of my mouth!

salam

• Advanced Member

Amazing! he throws the lies on stupid and people without any knowledge of Islam as well as of their own becomes pleased , they should see how our scholars gives proofs as well as intellectual reasoning on Khilafat issue , and forgot how they can speak like that becoz these people dont possess any intellect

I can't even bear his voice.

:lol:

His facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abu-Mussab-Wajdi-Akkari-Official/123179511075285?sk=photos#!/pages/Abu-Mussab-Wajdi-Akkari-Official/123179511075285?sk=info

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Affiliation

Jeddah Dawah Center About

The ONLY Official FB Page (There are fake ones which I am free of) of BRO. ABU MUSSAB WAJDI AKKARI of OneWayToParadise.net Personal Information

Wajdi Akkari Speaks about himself.

I was born and raised in Lebanon in an un-Islamic environment where we celebrated all the Christian holidays with no exception. Islam had no real role in my life except occupying the "Religion" slot on my passport along with some ritualistic practices in the later stages which did not survive, nor were they of any real substance. At the age of 18, I traveled t...o the United States with the hope to become a rapper or an NBA player. I got heavily involved with a group of Buddhists due to our common interest in music. I eventually started practicing Buddhism and lost touch of the real world and the purpose of life. Even though I was living, what appeared to be a lavish life, I was miserable on the inside and suffered immensely due to the kind of life I was leading. After the passage of 5 years or so, in the oddest of circumstances, Allah guided me to Islam and instilled in my heart the love for Dawah, something that I could have never done on my own, so all praise is due to Him, the Exalted. Furthermore, Allah also facilitated for me the acquisition of Islamic knowledge at the hands of qualified scholars in the middle of Los Angeles!

My life started to change and my previous interests in the many evil I used to engage in started to fade away (I ask Allah to help us all overcome our desires until we die). I eventually moved with my wife and children to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where Allah facilitated for me the propagation of Islam in ways I could have never perceived. By Allah's Grace, I have been blessed with many opportunities to share Islam with the Muslims and non-Muslims.

I continue to strive in rectifying my condition and improving my relationship with my Master whom I ask to ever enslave me to His Majesty, grant me the honor to work in the service of His religion, and enable me to spread Islam until the last breath I shall breathe.

From Rock Bottom to the Surface (by the grace of Allaah):

See More Email

onewaytoparadise@gmail.com Website

http://www.onewaytoparadise.net

http://www.youtube.com/onewaytoparadise

• Veteran Member

a coward eh? or maybe just stupid

Both :P

It's just annoying though. Even when I'm praying in the university prayer room, a self righteous salafi will always come up and give me a lecture about how I have to put my hands across the chest and pray. They just can't mind their own business.

• Advanced Member

Another exemplification of evolution.

Where is Hassan Abbasi and his lecture on "Endlösung der Wahhabifrage" when you need him.

These people must be so embarrassing for the few intelligent Sunnis still around.

• Advanced Member

He's a wahabi he even made a video explaining that you can't call people wahabis and even when you do you are an hater. I feel really sorry for such people because of the lies they have to tell there students to keep away from shism. The problem is when you tell such things people get interested in Shism.

Take this people as example they're afraid of the shism spreading in Tunesia and ask people to not debate with them , because the weak ones might turn to shi3a if the salafis talk in public about shism.

(arabic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD27pOrRCz4&feature=g-all&context=G23246b5FAAAAAAAABAA

Edited by ana_ma3a_al_haq

• Advanced Member

Both sides are guilty of going out of their way to discredit the opposing sect. I hav.e no doubts about this.

I don't know if this is worth much, but I never heard if this man and I am not aware of his popularity nor have I seen any Sunnis refer to his videos. Has he contributed anything to Sunni academic circles?

• Veteran Member

Both sides are guilty of going out of their way to discredit the opposing sect. I hav.e no doubts about this.

I don't know if this is worth much, but I never heard if this man and I am not aware of his popularity nor have I seen any Sunnis refer to his videos. Has he contributed anything to Sunni academic circles?

Nobody is claiming he is a great academic, but he is a popular English language speaker, and people you know have heard of him, and didn't seem to take issue with anything he said (change the @ ino an 'a'):

http://isl@mic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=16748

Also, for all my criticisms of Shia speakers, I have personally never heard one distort Sunni beliefs to this extent, and to attempt to dehumanise them in this way. However, if someone did, then I would be the first to criticise that person.

Just contrast this to Sayed Kamal El Haidary, who presents the beliefs of the Salafi sect in a respectful manner. He addresses the leaders and authors of their sects by the titles they are given by the people like Shiekh or Imam and all the rebuttal that is done is done a logical, coherent and scholarly manner. This young man, may Allah guide him, has managed to display an immense amount of ignorance and stupidity in the course of an hour that one doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. I did not even bother to listen to it but from what you have written HH, it appears he has spout the same old polemic rubbish that has polluted the minds of so many poor Sunni minds.

The sad thing is he has a platform to speak and he has a huge following. An innocent person may watch this and assume what he said to be all true. I mean, why would he lie right?

Edited by EndlessEndeavor

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

i agree with this completely jazakaLlahu khayran. Both sides sometimes even completely distort what the other is saying and completely twist the other's hadiths and brining false information for the sake of debate and proving them wrong.

was salam

Edited by ImamAliLover

• 9 months later...
  • Veteran Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG0D3NOEl9E

Here is another anti-Shia video on the internet, but unfortunately it is a more or less accurate representation of the beliefs of many Shias (probably most). The quotes he makes reference to are below, and there are ahadith that can be used to argue in favour of these beliefs. They are not my own beliefs, but it's hard to really accuse him of distortion, and all that can really be argued is that these are not the same attributes as those of Allah (swt).

We believe that, like the prophet, an Imam must be infallible, that is to say incapable of making errors or doing wrong, either inwardly or outwardly, from his birth to his death,either intentionally or unintentionally, because the Imams are the preservers of Islam and it is under their protection. Their position in regard to Islam is the same as the prophet and the reasoning which necessities their infallibility is the same difference between them in these matters.

http://www.momin.com/Books/THE+FAITH+OF+SHI039A+ISLAM-39/THE+IMAMATE-595/Doctrine+of+the+Infallibility+of+the+Imam-3645.html

We maintain that the powers of the Imams to receive inspiration have reached the highest degree of excellence, and we say that it is a Divinely-given power. By this means the Imam is able to understand information about anything, anywhere, and at any time

http://www.momin.com/Books/THE+FAITH+OF+SHI039A+ISLAM-39/THE+IMAMATE-595/Doctrine+of+the+Attributes+of+the+Imam+and+knowledge+of+the+Imam-3646.html

Edited by Haydar Husayn

• Advanced Member

Perhaps he was intentionally deceiving his viewers in order to keep them away from Shi'ism. He probably wants to protect the Sunnis from ever considering to convert to Shia Islam, so he lies about us in order to keep them away from us. I am quite certain that we are allowed to do the same. We are allowed to insult and make false accusations against the people of Bid'ah. He is just using a Shia technique against us. So, to be honest, I can't really blame him, otherwise I would look like a hypocrite.

• Veteran Member

Perhaps he was intentionally deceiving his viewers in order to keep them away from Shi'ism. He probably wants to protect the Sunnis from ever considering to convert to Shia Islam, so he lies about us in order to keep them away from us. I am quite certain that we are allowed to do the same. We are allowed to insult and make false accusations against the people of Bid'ah. He is just using a Shia technique against us. So, to be honest, I can't really blame him, otherwise I would look like a hypocrite.

Well, to be honest it's probably one of the stupidest things you could do. Bilal Philips' approach is probably more effective, which is to quote a number of beliefs that some prominent Shias hold, that he knows most Sunnis wouldn't be able to stomach. If anyone went and checked what he said, then they would find it to be accurate. On the other hand, if someone checks what Abu Mussab said, then they would find out that he was lying, and might start asking themselves why, which could lead to them eventually becoming Shias.

For this reason, when it comes to talking about Sunnis, I believe it's best to be as accurate as possible. All it takes it to be proven wrong once to lose all credibility.

• Advanced Member

Well, to be honest it's probably one of the stupidest things you could do. Bilal Philips' approach is probably more effective, which is to quote a number of beliefs that some prominent Shias hold, that he knows most Sunnis wouldn't be able to stomach. If anyone went and checked what he said, then they would find it to be accurate. On the other hand, if someone checks what Abu Mussab said, then they would find out that he was lying, and might start asking themselves why, which could lead to them eventually becoming Shias.

For this reason, when it comes to talking about Sunnis, I believe it's best to be as accurate as possible. All it takes it to be proven wrong once to lose all credibility.

I can almost guarantee that Abu Mussab's viewers are all teenagers, and who would expect them to do any more research on such issues. Most teenagers are ignorant and will blindly accept what adults tell them.

Bilal Philips may have been a bit more truthful, but his arguments are still weak. He claims that it is shirk to believe that humans can possess Allah's (swt) attributes, This is an incredibly stupid argument, considering that we all (Sunnis and Shias) believe that we will live forever in the hereafter, an attribute that Allah also has (to be everlasting). So, by his definition, Sunnis are also Mushriks.