Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Quranist

Can This Be True?

Rate this topic

There are traitors you know.

Just like there are people in here who believe israel isn't our enemy, but Sunna are our enemy. What would make some one like that stop being in such an army. People greedy for money, are a disappointment.

P.S. That guy named Omar who was kidnapped, is Druze. Not Muslim.

Edited by RoAcHy

There are traitors you know.

but Sunna are our enemy.

Salam dear brother.No wahabi's are.Here in Bosnia Grand Raisu-l-Ulema Mustafa Efendi was attendet in opening Shia fontadion,and he say that there is no shia-sunni,and that we are all brothers.He always speach,about unity,and he continiue helping fontadion.Also one of most knowlidgble bosnian allama Sulaiman Buhari was in Iran as guest on obligation Ruhollah Khomeini rh.a death.And in speach among other things he say :"Nobody was not have that kind of beutyfull look on Islam as Imam Khomeini rh.a"

Lets make clear...All sunnis respect "three califah" but reject Muawiyah l.a,as opossed to wahabi who say that every single sahaba was good.

Sunnis have difrent look on Islam cotrast to us,but they respect us,but wahabi not respect neither us,neither sunnis,For them we are rafidas,and sunnis are Jammah of Bida'th.

I know is confusing,but we have make diferent between wahabi and sunni,but Allah know the best.

Military service is mandatory for Israelis, isn't it? Can there be any situations (such as undergoing significant hardships if one were to avoid service, and not finding other well-paying jobs, etc) when this is allowed for Israeli citizens? Let's not call all of them 'munafiqs' without knowing much about their circumstances and what fiqh says for them.

Salam dear brother.No wahabi's are.Here in Bosnia Grand Raisu-l-Ulema Mustafa Efendi was attendet in opening Shia fontadion,and he say that there is no shia-sunni,and that we are all brothers.He always speach,about unity,and he continiue helping fontadion.Also one of most knowlidgble bosnian allama Sulaiman Buhari was in Iran as guest on obligation Ruhollah Khomeini rh.a death.And in speach among other things he say :"Nobody was not have that kind of beutyfull look on Islam as Imam Khomeini rh.a"

Lets make clear...All sunnis respect "three califah" but reject Muawiyah l.a,as opossed to wahabi who say that every single sahaba was good.

Sunnis have difrent look on Islam cotrast to us,but they respect us,but wahabi not respect neither us,neither sunnis,For them we are rafidas,and sunnis are Jammah of Bida'th.

I know is confusing,but we have make diferent between wahabi and sunni,but Allah know the best.

My friend, there are Shia who say Sunnis are our enemies and not israel. These people are unacceptable. But even more than that, these people are dangerous on our societies.

Military service is mandatory for Israelis, isn't it? Can there be any situations (such as undergoing significant hardships if one were to avoid service, and not finding other well-paying jobs, etc) when this is allowed for Israeli citizens? Let's not call all of them 'munafiqs' without knowing much about their circumstances and what fiqh says for them.

israel is a Zionist country built on the system of military.

I think any Muslim would be told to leave that country.

There are logical things that happen, we dont have to make things seem stupid and on every little issue we say "depends on the Marja'"

I don't understand... who would ask Muslims to leave Israel?

If a Muslim would have a choice between being a israeli and joining their army which means oppressing others, or leaving. Yeah I guess leaving is the most reasonable and logical thing.

Many Muslims live in Israel, it's their country. If they want to fight for it, they can. It's their choice. They aren't traitors, grow up already.

Theres no "choice" according to religion.

There is no choice in oppression.

If a Muslim would have a choice between being a israeli and joining their army which means oppressing others, or leaving. Yeah I guess leaving is the most reasonable and logical thing.

Hmm, I guess so... someone should write to Imam Khamenei or Ayatollah Sistani and find out what they say.

Hmm, I guess so... someone should write to Imam Khamenei or Ayatollah Sistani and find out what they say.

Being israeli is somehow being against your own religion.

I think you have a brain, there are somethings that you can come up with, without relying on your Marja'.

aliasghark - Muslims and Christians are not drafted into the army of the Zionist entity.

I won't say that those who serve in the Zionist army are not Christians or Muslims, but they do betray their brothers when they serve in the instrument of their brothers' dispossession.

aliasghark - Muslims and Christians are not drafted into the army of the Zionist entity.

I won't say that those who serve in the Zionist army are not Christians or Muslims, but they do betray their brothers when they serve in the instrument of their brothers' dispossession.

Ah, I see. In that case I would tend to agree. Thanks.

During the Battle of Jamal, when Imam Ali (as) fought Bibi Aisha's army did he not say the others were muslims too? We should keep things in perspective. Most of us have seen Mukhtar Nama and wasnt Mukhtar's brother in law (i think) serving in Ibn Saad's army. Yet, Mukhtar even called him Momin.

From what i have heard, its required if you are living in Zionist state to serve in the army. Everyone has to. If they leave where will they go? Its good that you are passionate but are you willing to keep them in your house? My friend its not easy to leave your country along with your family and find shelter some place else.

From what i have heard, its required if you are living in Zionist state to serve in the army. Everyone has to. If they leave where will they go? Its good that you are passionate but are you willing to keep them in your house? My friend its not easy to leave your country along with your family and find shelter some place else.

Why would anyone want to live in a Zionist state? What kind of Muslim joins the israeli army?

Why would anyone want to live in a Zionist state? What kind of Muslim joins the israeli army?

someone who is born and raised there. 20% population of Zionist state is muslim (arabs. going off wiki). As i said its mandatory for all citizens to serve in army after age 18. Arabs are exempt from it except they lose:

"Those who did not serve in the army had less access than other citizens to social and economic benefits for which military service was a prerequisite or an advantage, such as housing, new-household subsidies, and employment, especially government or security-related industrial employment. Regarding the latter, for security reasons, Israeli Arabs generally were restricted from working in companies with defense contracts or in security-related fields"

So obviously anyone who is desperate to survive will serve in army.

someone who is born and raised there. 20% population of Zionist state is muslim (arabs. going off wiki). As i said its mandatory for all citizens to serve in army after age 18. Arabs are exempt from it except they lose:

"Those who did not serve in the army had less access than other citizens to social and economic benefits for which military service was a prerequisite or an advantage, such as housing, new-household subsidies, and employment, especially government or security-related industrial employment. Regarding the latter, for security reasons, Israeli Arabs generally were restricted from working in companies with defense contracts or in security-related fields"

So obviously anyone who is desperate to survive will serve in army.

Ah so then the Jews in israel as well, they have the right to oppress and kill Palestinians. It is mandatory for them, and they are born in a Zionist state, their mind is Zionist. They need to defend themselves, and they should join the army, for economic benefits.

Al Hamdullilah, Allah put a brain in each humans mind. Its good to use it.

Ah so then the Jews in israel as well, they have the right to oppress and kill Palestinians. It is mandatory for them, and they are born in a Zionist state, their mind is Zionist. They need to defend themselves, and they should join the army, for economic benefits.

Al Hamdullilah, Allah put a brain in each humans mind. Its good to use it.

This is how i see it being in their shoes, living among oppressors to obviously think like them. I am not promoting or saying what they are doing is right, rather just pointing out how they feel.

This is how i see it being in their shoes, living among oppressors to obviously think like them. I am not promoting or saying what they are doing is right, rather just pointing out how they feel.

Well, usually the purity in a humans heart won't allow him to feel something wrong is acceptable, especially if it means, participating in an army that shoots down Muslims, and wants to bring down al-Aqsa. Not to forget, they are the Shaytan.

all of us r muslims but many of us liev in us or england or other western countries so its the same as them.

sad but thats truth

Hello AidAsSadik,

I am curious. Instead of wishing for them to be cursed, why not pray for them?

Peace and God bless you

Very nice advice.I will have that in mind in future.May God guide you on right path.Peace

not relly, its pretty much the same

israel is a country that gave birth, with their ideology of war and military.

I'm not saying its ok for Muslims to join the American and British army. But I'm just saying israel is different. Because a Muslim would say "ok I want to live in USA or Britain, it might be a better future for me if I hold their passport and life would be better there", but I don't see what Muslim would say "I see a better life in the Zionist state", that is born with evil.

Edited by RoAcHy

israel is a country that gave birth, with their ideology of war and military.

I'm not saying its ok for Muslims to join the American and British army. But I'm just saying israel is different. Because a Muslim would say "ok I want to live in USA or Britain, it might be a better future for me if I hold their passport and life would be better there", but I don't see what Muslim would say "I see a better life in the Zionist state", that is born with evil.

i dont mean that he has moved to israel. what if a muslim is born in israel?

A true Muslim would have a problem with living in such a state on both ways.

we all have problems wit were we live, its not easy to just get uyp and move to a new country. if u r brn there u will probably stay there.

we all have problems wit were we live, its not easy to just get uyp and move to a new country. if u r brn there u will probably stay there.

Not really, born anywhere in the world is different than being born in israel.