Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Raza Mehkeri

The Creation Of An Anti-shia Front

Rate this topic

^There is no source, so I assume it is ur own writing?

Very well written by (bringing up very important political issues) and including everything in a very good length. God bless you!

If it is your own writing, I encourage you to contribute to popular Shia/News websites and write them political/social articles….

Very well written by (bringing up very important political issues) and including everything in a very good length. God bless you!

If it is your own writing, I encourage you to contribute to popular Shia/News websites and write them political/social articles….

I second that. Good job!

Very pointed and very true.

As far as the ummah thing, we Shia should sincerely embrace the idea. Remember Shias have always been principalists and no political expediency has led them to disown their principals so far.

Being the part of ummah (one nation for Allah), trumping the unity slogan (even with the worst of human kind that is Salafis), supporting the oppressed among ummah even though their own kindred abandon them (Gaza and other Palestinians) are all causes took upon themselves by Shia based on principals.

Rest assured Shia are the only genuine Muslims, the only true followers of the last Prophet (pbuh), the true heirs of the 124,000 prophets. We can not possibly abandon the path set by Harun (as) and Ameer ul Momineen Ali (as), the path of unity, ummah, NO to sectarianism (taffaraqa), keeping the ummah united as much as we could till the banner is handed over to the final heir of Prophethood, the Imam Al Mahdi (atf).

It's really not a big deal for Shia Ulema, had they chose to play the game of the West, to easily take over the whole of ME and other major Muslim population areas on the shoulders of powerful and resourceful West.

Wahabis/Salafis sold themselves to Iblees for the benefit of worldly benefit, knowing full well how bad the deal they struck, benefitting only a few families leaving the rest in dust of slavery and humiliation.

Shia sold their souls to Alllah (swt) and chose to live in poverty and destitution but never forsaking the oath that they and those before them gave to Prophets and Aimah.

Sunnis, the way they are programmed, chose to look the other way, just like they looked the other way when Imam Hussain (as) was being murdered, and so on, and their role and existence is insignificant in any current or future setting of human progress.

Very pointed and very true.

As far as the ummah thing, we Shia should sincerely embrace the idea. Remember Shias have always been principalists and no political expediency has led them to disown their principals so far.

Being the part of ummah (one nation for Allah), trumping the unity slogan (even with the worst of human kind that is Salafis), supporting the oppressed among ummah even though their own kindred abandon them (Gaza and other Palestinians) are all causes took upon themselves by Shia based on principals.

Rest assured Shia are the only genuine Muslims, the only true followers of the last Prophet (pbuh), the true heirs of the 124,000 prophets. We can not possibly abandon the path set by Harun (as) and Ameer ul Momineen Ali (as), the path of unity, ummah, NO to sectarianism (taffaraqa), keeping the ummah united as much as we could till the banner is handed over to the final heir of Prophethood, the Imam Al Mahdi (atf).

It's really not a big deal for Shia Ulema, had they chose to play the game of the West, to easily take over the whole of ME and other major Muslim population areas on the shoulders of powerful and resourceful West.

Wahabis/Salafis sold themselves to Iblees for the benefit of worldly benefit, knowing full well how bad the deal they struck, benefitting only a few families leaving the rest in dust of slavery and humiliation.

Shia sold their souls to Alllah (swt) and chose to live in poverty and destitution but never forsaking the oath that they and those before them gave to Prophets and Aimah.

Sunnis, the way they are programmed, chose to look the other way, just like they looked the other way when Imam Hussain (as) was being murdered, and so on, and their role and existence is insignificant in any current or future setting of human progress.

Yes, that is why Sunnis make up 80 percent of the Muslim world population? Your entire post is full of sectarian filth.

The article is on a few sites:

http://hamsayeh.net/articles/1620-what-does-the-civil-war-in-syria-really-mean-for-iran-russia-and-china.html

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-does-civil-war-in-syria-really.html

nonetheless it is a pretty good article. The brother also posted this on a sunni forums but of course he was attacked like the kafr we Shia are according to them.

Yes, that is why Sunnis make up 80 percent of the Muslim world population? Your entire post is full of sectarian filth.

You need to re-read my post, which part is full of "sectarian filth"?

Yes, it is unfortunate, that 80% of Muslims are Sunnis, this is why, 80% of Sunni dominated regions are either under utter chaos or are under the thumb of West. Sunni gullibility knows no bounds, anybody could come and load their stuff on them to get an extra mile in ME and elsewhere politics.

We Shia Muslims, do not hate you, we just sympathize with you, hence you see when the whole world has abandoned you, We Shia are standing by you in Gaza. We Shia have proved it with our actions, what it means to uphold the ummah.

You need to re-read my post, which part is full of "sectarian filth"?

Yes, it is unfortunate, that 80% of Muslims are Sunnis, this is why, 80% of Sunni dominated regions are either under utter chaos or are under the thumb of West. Sunni gullibility knows no bounds, anybody could come and load their stuff on them to get an extra mile in ME and elsewhere politics.

We Shia Muslims, do not hate you, we just sympathize with you, hence you see when the whole world has abandoned you, We Shia are standing by you in Gaza. We Shia have proved it with our actions, what it means to uphold the ummah.

Sunni countries, particularly Gulf countries, are way more advanced, both politically and socially speaking, than any of your so called "Shia States." Iran is still in the Medieval age, and does not contribute anything to the region, except terrorism. Palestinians know that Iran does not care for them, except to serve their own purposes. Your "Shia state" Iran, has ruined Iraq, and has infested our streets with your militias. And at the same time, Iran is giving Assad weapons to kill the Sunni Muslims whom you "sympathize" with. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

^Advanced in what? Explain please, and compare the ignorant Arab Gulf states to Iran with details. I hope you don't give me BS examples of German-made cars, European made sport complexes and America/Iranian engineered and constructed highways and buildings. Other than that I am failed to see any advancement in these PUPPET and DEPENDENT states and islands of SUNNI shaikhdoms or in Saudi Arabia.

BTW: If Palestinians know that Iran does not care for them, why like barking dogs they go to Iran when everyone else is slapping them on the face? Just a few weeks ago, Haniya was in Iran!

And the last time I checked, it was Sunni Arabs and their Takfiri dirts coming from Saudi and other Sunni societies who explode themselves, cut throats and kidnap people. Now, you are here to even blame 911 on Iranians? No it wasn't some fkedup Arab Sunni Wahabi Saudis/Moroccans, it was some guys from Tehran?

Edited by Noah-

As-salam-alaikum,

Great post. I agree the true shias indeed try to strive for unity in the ummah. It is ingrained in the Shia creed to not help or assist an oppressor and to befriend the oppressed. May Allah (subhana hu wa'tala) protect the true Ulema who have and are acting as the beacon of guidance against the global arrogance under the leadership of the Imam (ATFJ)

^Advanced in what? Explain please, and compare the ignorant Arab Gulf states to Iran with details. I hope you don't give me BS examples of German-made cars, European made sport complexes and America/Iranian engineered and constructed highways and buildings. Other than that I am failed to see any advancement in these PUPPET and DEPENDENT states and islands of SUNNI shaikhdoms or in Saudi Arabia.

BTW: If Palestinians know that Iran does not care for them, why like barking dogs they go to Iran when everyone else is slapping them on the face? Just a few weeks ago, Haniya was in Iran!

And the last time I checked, it was Sunni Arabs and their Takfiri dirts coming from Saudi and other Sunni societies who explode themselves, cut throats and kidnap people. Now, you are here to even blame 911 on Iranians? No it wasn't some fkedup Arab Sunni Wahabi Saudis/Moroccans, it was some guys from Tehran?

Who is suppling Assad with weapons and revolutionary guards, to kill women and children in Syria? What country encourages revolutions in non-allied Arab countries, yet ruthlessly suppresses their own revolution? The Iranian government is not a representation of Islam, or any Muslims. It is a regime that will exploit the struggle and vulnerabilities of others, in order to maintain their status quo. Look at Iran's stone age economy, and see how much the nation cares about it's own people, or Shia.

Is this troll serious? Is this that visits these sites truly a depiction of Syria's 'opposition'? If so, all Assad needs to do is go at them Himmler style, makes you wonder why Qaddafi called them rats.

The social capital from these NATO cyber trolls is terrifying if they were to ever fulfill anything practical in Syrian society.

Even the cynical skeptics agree.

Who is suppling Assad with weapons and revolutionary guards, to kill women and children in Syria? What country encourages revolutions in non-allied Arab countries, yet ruthlessly suppresses their own revolution? The Iranian government is not a representation of Islam, or any Muslims. It is a regime that will exploit the struggle and vulnerabilities of others, in order to maintain their status quo. Look at Iran's stone age economy, and see how much the nation cares about it's own people, or Shia.

Dude, go bs somewhere else if you are not ready for a discussion. You BS here and when you are questioned on the issues that you brought up, you ignored them just like that.

Who is supporting Assad? The same parties who supported terrorist groups in Iraq's streets, alqaida, Takfiri dogs and blew mosques and markets 24/7, the same parties (the West and Takfiri Sunnis) are messing with Syria as well. You are the ones who are supporting sectarian evil forces who chant and demand nothing but the massacre of Alawites... A few armed terrorist groups!

The last thing I want to hear is going to be from a Sunni hater like you to lecture us on Iran. Yes, you die, Iran is everything for the world of Islam, for us, the Shias.

I don't see any reason for Iran to build a Sunni Khelafa for you, if that is what you were expecting, then you were mistaken. It was Sunni Arab (Saddamists) who massacred you Kurdish Sunnis like animals and then the burned bodies of your wounded ones were getting treatments in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN. Now, all a sudden we have a moron here who blames Iran for Sunni killings. We are not TERRORISTS; we are not alqaida/jundullah/FSA/Saudi/Qatar...

Just some months ago, you raised the flag of your Islam again; your Sunni brothers allied with NATO, captured Libya, and on the streets in front of cameras raped Gaddafi and killed him without justice and without any court. That is your religion and that is how Omar did it.

That is all you stand for, terrorism across ME and South Asia, targeting West for West's expanding policies and then you call it Jihad or spread of your Khelafa, sending suicide bombers to mosques, churches, temples, markets and bazaars... kidnap and behead on cameras, or simply like DOGS chant anti Shia slogans on your Tvs... Rafidhis this and Rafidhis that... While presenting your resources, your wealth and your females to your Zionist masters.

Edited by Noah-

Dude, go bs somewhere else if you are not ready for a discussion. You BS here and when you are questioned on the issues that you brought up, you ignored them just like that.

Who is supporting Assad? The same parties who supported terrorist groups in Iraq's streets, alqaida, Takfiri dogs and blew mosques and markets 24/7, the same parties (the West and Takfiri Sunnis) are messing with Syria as well. You are the ones who are supporting sectarian evil forces who chant and demand nothing but the massacre of Alawites... A few armed terrorist groups!

The last thing I want to hear is going to be from a Sunni hater like you to lecture us on Iran. Yes, you die, Iran is everything for the world of Islam, for us, the Shias.

I don't see any reason for Iran to build a Sunni Khelafa for you, if that is what you were expecting, then you were mistaken. It was Sunni Arab (Saddamists) who massacred you Kurdish Sunnis like animals and then the burned bodies of your wounded ones were getting treatments in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN. Now, all a sudden we have a moron here who blames Iran for Sunni killings. We are not TERRORISTS; we are not alqaida/jundullah/FSA/Saudi/Qatar...

Just some months ago, you raised the flag of your Islam again; your Sunni brothers allied with NATO, captured Libya, and on the streets in front of cameras raped Gaddafi and killed him without justice and without any court. That is your religion and that is how Omar did it.

That is all you stand for, terrorism across ME and South Asia, targeting West for West's expanding policies and then you call it Jihad or spread of your Khelafa, sending suicide bombers to mosques, churches, temples, markets and bazaars... kidnap and behead on cameras, or simply like DOGS chant anti Shia slogans on your Tvs... Rafidhis this and Rafidhis that... While presenting your resources, your wealth and your females to your Zionist masters.

Assad sanctioned armed terrorist groups from Saudi and elsewhere to enter Iraq. The U.S almost went to war with Syria, because it allowed AQ to use its territory as bases to attack Iraqi Shias and Kurds. Iran fought against Baathists in Iraq, but yet supports them in Syria. I do not want a Sunni Khalifa, or any Islamic government in Iraq. I wan't Iraqi's to decide their own fate, and that involves Iran staying out of our affairs completely.

You will never get any credibility with me, as long as you are on here ranting and supporting the atrocities committed against the Syrian people. You laugh at videos of dead Syrian women and children, and your behavior represents the behavior of your masters, Iran, Hezbollah, and the rest of the garbage that comes with them.

Your twisted sectarian logic, and the way you curse the Sahaba, is the very reason why we have Sunni-Shia violence to this date. Your mindset does not belong in the 21st century. If you love Iran so much, then maybe you should leave whatever Western Country you are residing in, and go live in Iran.

And yes, I 100% support what happened to Ghaddafi. If it wasn't for NATO, hundreds of thousands of Libyans would of been massacered. Maybe that would of been a good day for you, but the time for dictatorships and autocracy is over. Assad's fate will be the same as Ghaddafi's.

Edited by Shamali

Assad sanctioned armed terrorist groups from Saudi and elsewhere to enter Iraq. The U.S almost went to war with Syria, because it allowed AQ to use its territory as bases to attack Iraqi Shias and Kurds. Iran fought against Baathists in Iraq, but yet supports them in Syria. I do not want a Sunni Khalifa, or any Islamic government in Iraq. I wan't Iraqi's to decide their own faith, and that involves Iran staying out of our affairs completely.

You will never get any credibility with me, as long as you are on here ranting and supporting the atrocities committed against the Syrian people. You laugh at videos of dead Syrian women and children, and your behavior represents the behavior of your masters, Iran, Hezbollah, and the rest of the garbage that comes with them.

Your twisted sectarian logic, and the way you curse the Sahaba, is the very reason why we have Sunni-Shia violence to this date. Your mindset does not belong in the 21st century. If you love Iran so much, then maybe you should leave whatever Western Country you are residing in, and go live in Iran.

What you and the entire Sunni world are doing today is important... And that is your support for Alqaida, FSA and all other Takfiri terrorists who kill women and children. Then you go and bring Western 'edited' stories of how Assad is killing the so called Sunnis of Syria.

You believe it or not, you want to accept it or not, YOU have Maliki in Iraq, and you have Ayt. Sistani and Sadr in Iraq now. If that is why you are pissed at Iran, then that is your own inner problem which you cannot express here and instead playing around.

Don't worry about my mindset, go and fix your Takfiri killer Sunni mindset!!!!!!! You all live as in the times of Jahilya. Your way of life is on how to kill, behead, terrorize, kidnap, do Takfir and kill people in the mosques. You even killed Imam Ali in the mosque. That is what you learned, and that is why you blow up yourselves inside the mosques and churches now.

Edited by Noah-

What you and the entire Sunni world are doing today is important... And that is your support for Alqaida, FSA and all other Takfiri terrorists who kill women and children. Then you go and bring Western 'edited' stories of how Assad is killing the so called Sunnis of Syria.

You believe it or not, you want to accept it or not, YOU have Maliki in Iraq, and you have Ayt. Sistani and Sadr in Iraq now. If that is why you are pissed at Iran, then that is your own inner problem which you cannot express here and instead playing around.

Don't worry about my mindset, go and fix your Takfiri killer Sunni mindset!!!!!!! You all live as in the times of Jahilya. Your way of life is on how to kill, behead, terrorize, kidnap, do Takfir and kill people in the mosques. You even killed Imam Ali in the mosque. That is what you learned, and that is why you blow up yourselves inside the mosques and churches now.

Last I checked, the killer of Ali (ra) was a self proclaimed shia and fought against Muawiyah (ra). Edited by Abu Muslim

Guest EndlessEndeavor

Last I checked, the killer of Ali (ra) was a self proclaimed shia and fought against Muawiyah (ra).

The inherent irony of this post is quite humurous. Not only does it show your lack of historical knowledge, but the contradiction in saying May Allah be pleased with two people who are enemies of each other.

Sunni countries, particularly Gulf countries, are way more advanced, both politically and socially speaking, than any of your so called "Shia States." Iran is still in the Medieval age, and does not contribute anything to the region, except terrorism. Palestinians know that Iran does not care for them, except to serve their own purposes. Your "Shia state" Iran, has ruined Iraq, and has infested our streets with your militias. And at the same time, Iran is giving Assad weapons to kill the Sunni Muslims whom you "sympathize" with. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

LOL!!! I think Mr. Shamali has copy-pasted a post BY an Iranian about Saudi and changed the names, Iran instead of Saudi and vice versa.

Last I checked, the killer of Ali (ra) was a self proclaimed shia and fought against Muawiyah (ra).

Last time I checked, the killer of Bibi Fatima (as) was a self proclaimed Sunni and fought(or to be more accurate, was dragged along to battle, and then ran away sometimes) against Abu Sufyan (RA to you guys) and company.

Sunni countries, particularly Gulf countries, are way more advanced, both politically and socially speaking, than any of your so called "Shia States." Iran is still in the Medieval age, and does not contribute anything to the region, except terrorism.

LOL :lol:

Dude, you are havin' a laugh!

You see... it's not a good idea to come on SC after emptying your bottle of JD.

LOL!!! I think Mr. Shamali has copy-pasted a post BY an Iranian about Saudi and changed the names, Iran instead of Saudi and vice versa.

Last time I checked, the killer of Bibi Fatima (as) was a self proclaimed Sunni and fought(or to be more accurate, was dragged along to battle, and then ran away sometimes) against Abu Sufyan (RA to you guys) and company.

Fatima was not murdered. Battles against Abu Sufyan were prior to his conversion.

I think it has more to do with fabricated hadith especially one where they have to follow a leader even if he is a faasiq. There is no standard or accountability.

We Sunnis believe in peace and unity with Shia, . We believe Sunnis are uniquely suited to govern and rule the Middle East, and history has shown that Sunni rule has brought unity, prosperity, imperial expansion. The Omayyad and Abbasid caliphates are a case in point.

More recently, Iraq was one of the foremost progressive States in the Middle East. It was the most industrialized nation with the larget Military in the region. It was self-sufficient in food production. Its cities were considered one of the most beautiful in the Arab world.

But when a certain neighboring country of Iraq, in its zeal to export its revolutionary ideology, started poisioning the minds of Iraqis with their sectarian and religious Zionist propaganda, Iraq started to go downhill.

Now when "Sunnis" were ostensibly removed from power in Iraq, Iraq has only been going down down down. The so-called democratically elected Iraqi Governments after 2005, elected by the so-called majority sect of Iraq, have failed to provide even basic services to the citizens and Iraq has become a hell-hole of the Middle east.

THAT is why we Sunnis are starting to resent you people nowadays.

The inherent irony of this post is quite humurous. Not only does it show your lack of historical knowledge, but the contradiction in saying May Allah be pleased with two people who are enemies of each other.

We believe the Companions were not enemies of each other, and this is a despicable Jewish propaganda to divide Muslims.

There is no '80%' Sunni population. Just because their leaders impose Sunni Islam for their strategic interests, doesn't mean their population that lacks food, energy, literacy and basic necessities has any idea what they are doing being muslim in the first place. This is a horrific reality that one realizes once he visits countries owned by Sunni dictators.

As I have mentioned before. in general, the Sunni populations have no ease at recalling their Caliphs' names and are consumed by a Westernization effort by their regimes to consolidate power and retain their passiveness. This is even the case in countries like the Persian Gulf dictatorships.

All the more simple to tell those who have an 'interest' in Islam, that the Shia are inherently evil, must be killed, and that this even carries rewards.

Edited by bolbol

There is no '80%' Sunni population. Just because their leaders impose Sunni Islam for their strategic interests, doesn't mean their population that lacks food, energy, literacy and basic necessities has any idea what they are doing being muslim in the first place. This is a horrific reality that one realizes once he visits countries owned by Sunni dictators.

As I have mentioned before. in general, the Sunni populations have no ease at recalling their Caliphs' names and are consumed by a Westernization effort by their regimes to consolidate power and retain their passiveness. This is even the case in countries like the Persian Gulf dictatorships.

All the more simple to tell those who have an 'interest' in Islam, that the Shia are inherently evil, must be killed, and that this even carries rewards.

Is that why battalions are named after the Sahaba :shifty: ?

We Sunnis believe in peace and unity with Shia, . We believe Sunnis are uniquely suited to govern and rule the Middle East, and history has shown that Sunni rule has brought unity, prosperity, imperial expansion. The Omayyad and Abbasid caliphates are a case in point.

More recently, Iraq was one of the foremost progressive States in the Middle East. It was the most industrialized nation with the larget Military in the region. It was self-sufficient in food production. Its cities were considered one of the most beautiful in the Arab world.

But when a certain neighboring country of Iraq, in its zeal to export its revolutionary ideology, started poisioning the minds of Iraqis with their sectarian and religious Zionist propaganda, Iraq started to go downhill.

Now when "Sunnis" were ostensibly removed from power in Iraq, Iraq has only been going down down down. The so-called democratically elected Iraqi Governments after 2005, elected by the so-called majority sect of Iraq, have failed to provide even basic services to the citizens and Iraq has become a hell-hole of the Middle east.

THAT is why we Sunnis are starting to resent you people nowadays.

are u kidding me? seriously. The Ommayad caliphate brought unity and prosperity?? Do not know islamic history? Yazid (la) was wrongfully put in power by his father. he then went on to kill imam hussain(as) the grandson of the prophet (saw), killed his family members, his companions, and then took the women and children in captivity. i say killed, but they were actually brutally, shamelessly, without any dignity, murdered. Yazid (la) then destroyed the city of madina, killing people and raping the women. And u say this is good.

The abbasis caliphate was no way near in uniting the ummah. they percieved shias as a threat, and killed them mercilessly. They improsined the imams (as) who were the grandsons of the prophet (saw). placed them under house arrest, given minimum food while in imprisonment, assigned them ferocious guards to torture them wile in imprisonment, and then finally murdered them through poison. so much for unity.

As for saddam and his brutal, merciless, souless, shia hating government,USA provided him with weapons, support, money e.t.c. They then helped saddam in the war against Iran. Iraq, backed by USA wanted to go to war with Iran. Iran did not want a war. They knew that civillians are gonna be kiled in Iraq if they retalliate. They wanted peace between the 2 countries. And ofc, they also knew that if Iraq had USA backing, then they were gona lose the war. They tried to stop the war, but iraq started bombing Iran, killing civillians, so Iran had to retalliate in self defence. Saddam just like Gaddafi, became ignorant in power and stopped listening to USA, hence why they were both killed.

Maybe you should get your head checked before making such stupid claims. May Allah(swt) guide you and others like you to the rigth path insha'Allah. wassalaam.

We believe the Companions were not enemies of each other, and this is a despicable Jewish propaganda to divide Muslims.

I liked you better as Rex Harrison

Is that why battalions are named after the Sahaba :shifty: ?

Ah yes, the Yazeed bin Mauwiyah brigades, which proves my point exactly, this 'naming' have been commonly used as a way of sending a message to the evil 'Shia' that Syria is a Sunni country and that it is a fight of the glorious Sunni adherents against the Shia Persians, sectarian nuances do not exist among postcolonialists, it's also a way of teaching their constituency, who normally do not know who Yazeed was, that he is the good guy. This is also how the Wahhabite regimes fought Ottoman empire, they were deemed Ajami, and propagandized old myths about Arab heroes on how only the Arab must rule.

Of course, we know now, the insurgency is armed and produced by and with the help of the West. Those Nancy Diab hipsters have no idea what Yazid is, or what he did, those that do, are 'told',

Even if we assume, you are referring to Othman and the like. Most people have no clue who Othman was, they know they need food and water. This is the tragedy of Sunni Islam, hydropolitics and ruthless secular regimes.

Edited by bolbol

Guest EndlessEndeavor

Professor Higgins naivety is wonderful. 'The companions all loved each other.' Any one who says otherwise is promoting Jewish lies :D

Do you genuinely believe what you say?

Ah yes, the Yazeed bin Mauwiyah brigades, which proves my point exactly, this 'naming' have been commonly used as a way of sending a message to the evil 'Shia' that Syria is a Sunni country and that it is a fight of the glorious Sunni adherents against the Shia Persians, sectarian nuances do not exist among postcolonialists, it's also a way of teaching their constituency, who normally do not know who Yazeed was, that he is the good guy. This is also how the Wahhabite regimes fought Ottoman empire, they were deemed Ajami, and propagandized old myths about Arab heroes on how only the Arab must rule.

Of course, we know now, the insurgency is armed and produced by and with the help of the West. Those Nancy Diab hipsters have no idea what Yazid is, or what he did, those that do, are 'told',

Even if we assume, you are referring to Othman and the like. Most people have no clue who Othman was, they know they need food and water. This is the tragedy of Sunni Islam, hydropolitics and ruthless secular regimes.

Do you realise there is difference of opinions on Yazeed? Anyways, the battalions are named after Muslim heroes. If the opposition in syria were Shias then the battalions would be named after Ali,Hasan,Hussain,Jafar,Mukhtar etc etc. And the rebellions are happening in the more religious areas of the country so they DO have an idea who Uthman was.

Do you realise there is difference of opinions on Yazeed? Anyways, the battalions are named after Muslim heroes. If the opposition in syria were Shias then the battalions would be named after Ali,Hasan,Hussain,Jafar,Mukhtar etc etc. And the rebellions are happening in the more religious areas of the country so they DO have an idea who Uthman was.

Do you realise there is difference of opinons on Iblees?

So you stay with your other opinion on Yazeed and Iblees. Why bother coming here on SC and get ahandful everytime you say something.

Do you realise there is difference of opinons on Iblees?

So you stay with your other opinion on Yazeed and Iblees. Why bother coming here on SC and get ahandful everytime you say something.

He only gets a handful of garbage from you, to be honest.