Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Raza Mehkeri

Shia Killing And Salafi Fundamentalist

Rate this topic

From time to time, I read about condemnations of Islam coming from non-Islamic groups, especially concerning the all-too-common violence perpetrated in the name of religion. Indeed there is plenty to condemn.

Salafi fundamentalist despite verbally professing a desire for peace and justice in the world, are actually pro-war, pro-homicide and pro-violence in practice (or they may be silent on the subject, which is, according to moral theology, the same as being pro-violence).

I use the term fundamentalist in the sense that the religious person, who ascribes to a fundamentalist point of view, believes, among other dogmatic belief, that their scriptures are inerrant and thus they can find passages in their holy books that justify homicidal violence against their perceived or fingered enemies, while simultaneously ignoring the numerous contradictory passages that forbid violence and homicide and instead prescribe love, hospitality, mercy, forgiveness and reconciliation.

Behind the scenes, of course, there are hidden elites — amoral, politically and financially motivated operatives who are embedded in their religious organizations — who, through the strength of their political power, can easily manipulate the followers into clamoring for sectarian war.

Though history has long since been forgotten or ignored, the true followers of the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), rejected violence, tried to return good for evil, fed the hungry, did acts of mercy and unconditional love and tried to make friends out of their enemies (by caring for them, feeding them, praying for them and certainly refusing to kill them or pay for somebody else to kill them).

Soon after the death of Prophet, Islam became a religion of justified violence, contrary to the teachings and modeling of Prophet, and it remains that way until this very hour.

The followers of that very Salafi Muslims should be courageously “going to the streets” and saying “NO” wherever and whenever fear and hatred raise their ugly heads and try to provoke violence — no matter if it is coming from anywhere – or from within the local Sheikh.

Thank You,

Raza Mehkeri

Houston, Texas

Hey Raza, I was going through Sunniforum just today and found your posts there. Just realized that you are on here as well.

Salamun-Alay-Kum Brother, yes indeed they allow me to have my point of view across but after just 3 weeks they banned my membership to write any more, because they do not like to see the 'TRUTH'.

Genocide like killing in Baltistan region of Pakistan today by Wahabi/Salafi terrorists.

Unboarded 17 Shia men from three commercial busses, checked their ID cards to confirm they were Shia, and shot them at point blank in front of their wives and kids and other travelers.

And this kind of targeted killings of Shia Muslims goes on so openly and often in Iraq, that it isn't even reported much in the news these days.