Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Play This Lullaby For Your Daughters Tonight

Rate this topic

velayat2011

• Advanced Member

Mr. President! If you have chosen for tonight’s story the life of a prince and you are missing some details then you can probably play this Iranian lullaby for "Malia" and "Sasha".

In one corner of the world, a president is kissing his daughters or get them out of bed to help them have a good start for a new day, whereas in another corner a girl is about to go to bed feeling lonely, as his father hasn’t kissed him since 199 days.

Her mother would tell her the story of the black man living in the western corner who cannot stand the likes of the girl’s father in the eastern corner and therefore the "bad guys” with the black man’s support have killed the girl’s father.

As the night falls down on the western corner, I don’t know whether the president will have the courage to tell the story of the Prince on White Horse perfectly and without any change because the Prince on White Horse has been shot dead by the men of the black man.

Armanshahr’s Blog has dedicated an old music to Armita Rezaee Nejad and Ali Ahmadi Roshan, the little children of the two Iranian nuclear scientists being martyred by MOSAD and CIA terrorists. This tune brings back a lot of memories for the Iranian generation of the 80s.

Mr. President! If you have chosen for tonight’s story the life of a prince and you are missing some details then you can probably play this Iranian lullaby for "Malia" and "Sasha”, who will probably get know the least sufferings that the politicians of your country have imposed on them since the coup on 1950. Maybe in this way, by the time the night is over and the morning comes, the next generation of the Americans has a more reasonable viewpoint on Iran that only wants to be advanced and religious.

2100_355.jpg

Click here to hear the song

Here you can read the lyrics of this song:

Oh, the cute pretty passerine

That flies high above the sky

The feathers of your wing have an earth tone

You have a pure kind heart

Tell me while you were spreading your wings

You did not see my dad

I saw him passed me

And continued to the high up above

He went till the stars