In the Name of God بسم الله

Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam brother. This video raises quite a few questions for me: how is it that people in different parts of the world so happened to be filming the sky at more or less exactly the same time? How comes none of these people (holding the camera) voice any signs of shock or awe? Any normal human being would have said "OMG!! What IS that?? etc" Nothing like that here. Why didn't I hear anything here where I live? How comes none of my friends from different parts of the world heard this? Why was this not on the news? Looks to me like a big hoax in which videos of different parts of the world have been superimposed with weird synthesized sounds.

My initial opinion: seems fake.

EDIT: Okay, I did some research. There were news reports on this. Many of them from different sources. Suddenly, I doubt its fake. However, I wonder why we, here in Africa, haven't heard anything. I hope some of the hadith-knowing brothers can comment

Edited by madzi

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

From what I have heard the sign will be a loud sound which comes from the sky and everyone will hear it at the same time and in their own language, this means that the sound will say something (how much or what it will say I don't know)

This sound doesn't sound like any language, it just sounds like some weird sound, plus I doubt it happened at the same time.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Ladies and gentlemen, these strange sounds are ridiculous eh?

But the hadiths from our beloved Ahlul-bayt (as) say that the caller will call for Imam Mahdi's arrival in the morning and at night shaytan will deceive people in the same way with a shout.

SO these could be preparations and arrangements to get to that level? Who knows.

• Advanced Member

salams

The call of Imam Mahdi a.s. will be I am here..come to me. it will be heard by every single person in whatever language they understand.

its wont be something small that only one part of the world will hear etc. but its an interesting topic you have opened seekingtruth14. May Allah bless you with the seeking of truth. You will no doubt find it.

wasalam. :)

• Advanced Member

salams

The call of Imam Mahdi a.s. will be I am here..come to me. it will be heard by every single person in whatever language they understand.

its wont be something small that only one part of the world will hear etc. but its an interesting topic you have opened seekingtruth14. May Allah bless you with the seeking of truth. You will no doubt find it.

wasalam. :)

if u are speaking to me, i was talking about the shaytan's way of shouting. these sounds could be tests for that.

The shout we will witness for our Imam will be by an angel

• Advanced Member

Salam!

I have read that there will be two kinds of voices in the sky. The first is a scary scream. Then there will be the loud call in the month of Ramadan. That particular call will be understood by all languages.

I will see if I can come with references which confirms this statement. So do not belive in what is said unless it is confirmed by authentic hadith.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have heard and seen some videos about those sounds and most of them seems to be part of Usa's secret HAARP program. They wanted to test those sounds for their future agenda, which involves in deceiving people around the world. I think those are the shaytan's deceive voices that we might hear in future but much clear. Also in that agenda I read that they try to make some kind of "light show" where Prophet Muhammed (SAWS) and Isa (as) would emerge together as one person, what a stupid and ridiculous idea from them!

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

[al-Fal b. Shādhān reported on the authority of one who reported it on the authority of Abū amza al-Thumālī, who said:]

I (i.e. Abū amza al-Thumālī) asked Abū Ja`far (al-Bāqir), peace be on him: "Is the revolt of the Sufyānī one of the things which must happen?"

"Yes," he replied, "The call is one of the things which must happen. The dispute of the `Abbāsids over the state is also one of them and the killing of the pure soul (al-nafs al-zakiyya). The appearance of the one who will arise (al-qa'im) from the family of Muammad, may God bless him and his family, is another of the things which must happen."

"How will the call be?" I asked.

"There will be a call from the sky at the beginning of the day - indeed the truth is with `Alī and his Shī`a," he said. "Then at the end of the day, Satan will call from the earth - indeed the truth is with `Uthmān and his supporters. At that the false one will feel doubt."

Source: Kitāb al-Irshād

(wasalam)

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam

Can this be the call which Ahlulbayt (as) talked about before the arrival of Imam Al Mahdi (aj) ?

Salaam,

I have been trying to find out from where the Ahlulbayt got their teaching about this?

Does anyone know?

Is it written in the qur'an?

Edited by CLynn

• Forum Administrators

Salaam Clynn,

Here are some reliable sayings from the Holy Prophet (pbuh) on the Mahdi:

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: By the One who sent me with the Truth as a herald, the Qa’im from my offspring will go into occultation with a covenant from me confided in him until the majority of people say: What remains for Allah in the family of Muhammad? And the remainders will doubt his birth. Whoever sees this era must grasp his religion, and he must not give Satan a way to him, as he will only take him off my path and away from my religion, just as he brought out your father and mother from Paradise before. Verily, Allah عز و جل has made devils the masters of the disbelievers.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم said: The Mahdi is from my sons, his name is my name and his kunya is my kunya. He is, of all people, the most similar to me in his form and his character. There will be an occultation and a perplexity regarding him until the people go astray from their religions. At that time, he will then appear like a shooting star and fill the Earth with equity and justice as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression.

The Prophetصلى الله عليه وآله  said, “Even if there were only one day left in this life, Allah will lengthen that day so a man from my progeny may appear and establish justice and equity on Earth, as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression”.

The Prophet said: Verily, this affair (i.e. the Imamate) will not cease until there have been twelve successors among them.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله was asked: O Messenger of Allah, when will the Qa’im appear from your offspring? So he said: Its [time is] like the proverb of the Hour, about which is said, “He alone will manifest it at its proper time. It is heavy in the heavens and the Earth. It shall not come upon you except unexpectedly.” (7:187)

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم said: Whoever denies the Qa’im from my offspring will have denied me.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said to me: There are twelve Imams after me. The first of them is you, O `Ali; and the last of them is the Qa’im with whose hands Allah تَبارَكَ وَتَعالى‏ ذِكْرُهُ will conquer the Easts and Wests of the Earth.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said: When our Qa’im rises, appropriations [of property] will lessen until there are no appropriations.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

From what I have heard the sign will be a loud sound which comes from the sky and everyone will hear it at the same time and in their own language, this means that the sound will say something (how much or what it will say I don't know)

This sound doesn't sound like any language, it just sounds like some weird sound, plus I doubt it happened at the same time.

(wasalam)

May be somebody fumbled and accidentally pressed the button on the stellar megaphone. :p

• Advanced Member

Salaam Clynn,

Here are some reliable sayings from the Holy Prophet (pbuh) on the Mahdi:

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: By the One who sent me with the Truth as a herald, the Qa’im from my offspring will go into occultation with a covenant from me confided in him until the majority of people say: What remains for Allah in the family of Muhammad? And the remainders will doubt his birth. Whoever sees this era must grasp his religion, and he must not give Satan a way to him, as he will only take him off my path and away from my religion, just as he brought out your father and mother from Paradise before. Verily, Allah عز و جل has made devils the masters of the disbelievers.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم said: The Mahdi is from my sons, his name is my name and his kunya is my kunya. He is, of all people, the most similar to me in his form and his character. There will be an occultation and a perplexity regarding him until the people go astray from their religions. At that time, he will then appear like a shooting star and fill the Earth with equity and justice as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression.

The Prophetصلى الله عليه وآله  said, “Even if there were only one day left in this life, Allah will lengthen that day so a man from my progeny may appear and establish justice and equity on Earth, as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression”.

The Prophet said: Verily, this affair (i.e. the Imamate) will not cease until there have been twelve successors among them.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله was asked: O Messenger of Allah, when will the Qa’im appear from your offspring? So he said: Its [time is] like the proverb of the Hour, about which is said, “He alone will manifest it at its proper time. It is heavy in the heavens and the Earth. It shall not come upon you except unexpectedly.” (7:187)

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم said: Whoever denies the Qa’im from my offspring will have denied me.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said to me: There are twelve Imams after me. The first of them is you, O `Ali; and the last of them is the Qa’im with whose hands Allah تَبارَكَ وَتَعالى‏ ذِكْرُهُ will conquer the Easts and Wests of the Earth.

The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said: When our Qa’im rises, appropriations [of property] will lessen until there are no appropriations.

Greetings Qa'im,

So the muslims have a Mahdi coming from the progeny of Muhammad...

and the Jews have a Messiah coming from the progeny of David...?

Interesting.

The muslims believe the Mahdi comes to establish justice on earth...

the Jews believe that the Messiah will come and save them and establish them...

and the Christians believe we have seen the Messiah, and He will come again to establish order on the earth...

Interesting.

It seems here that Muhammad is directly quoting Biblical scripture.

'No one knows the hour but the Creator... and that day may may come as a 'thief in the night''

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. (Matthew 24)

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. (Mark 13)

- all the words of Yahshua

Salaam and blessings.

I googled, 'proverb of the hour'

and it turned up this, "the darkest hour is just before the dawn" - I couldn't find a source for the proverb.

Edited by CLynn

• Forum Administrators
It seems here that Muhammad is directly quoting Biblical scripture.

He is quoting the Qur'an 7:187, but as you noted, Jesus (as) says the same about the Hour.

The King James version seems to leave out a part in Matthew 24:36. The New International Version reads, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Like Jesus, Muhammad (pbuh) did not know when the Hour was. Only Allah has that knowledge. The message of Muhammad (pbuh) is a continuation and completion of the messages of Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, so we see similarities in the doctrines and the scriptures that they have brought.

There are similarities between the roles of the Mahdi and the Messiah because they will come together, according to our tradition.

• Advanced Member

The King James version seems to leave out a part in Matthew 24:36. The New International Version reads, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Greetings Qa'im,

It is not that the King James leaves out, but the New International Version expands the verse.  The NIV takes liberties with the scriptures.  This is why many people take issue with the New International Version of the Bible.  The scriptures repeatedly warn against adding to or taking away from the Word of God.  I always refer back to the KJV as the most authentic scripture.

Salaam,

CLynn

• Forum Administrators

It seems to be a manuscript issue.

The Greek words οὐδέ υἱός (oude huios, "nor the Son") are left out of the King James Version, but they exist in the Greek manuscripts.

"Nor the Son" exists in many translations, here are some below:

New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

English Standard Version
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

New American Standard Bible
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"Now concerning that day and hour no one knows--neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son--except the Father only.

International Standard Version
"No one knows when that day or hour will come —not the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father,

American Standard Version
But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

English Revised Version
But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

^ This is what Muslims call tahreef - the deliberate removal, addition, or changing of Scripture. If Jesus (as) did not have knowledge of the Hour, how then can he be God? :)

Edited by Qa'im

• Veteran Member

Greetings Qa'im,

It is not that the King James leaves out, but the New International Version expands the verse. The NIV takes liberties with the scriptures. This is why many people take issue with the New International Version of the Bible. The scriptures repeatedly warn against adding to or taking away from the Word of God. I always refer back to the KJV as the most authentic scripture.

Salaam,

CLynn

Who made the King James Version the Word of God, or even the most authentic version of the Bible? Which King James Version would that be by the way, since there are several editions, which are not all the same?

Modern translations of the Bible draw on significantly more, and older, Greek and Hebrew manuscripts than the translators of the KJV had access to. If they had access to the same material, then they would have produced a different version of the Bible.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

• Advanced Member

If Jesus (as) did not have knowledge of the Hour, how then can he be God? :)

Greetings Qa'im,

He is only one aspect of God, knowing only as much as the Father gives Him to know.  Like the nucleus at the center of the atom controls the electrons, but the electrons are not cognizant of how it is that the nucleus does this.    ... and the nucleus can also discharge, or let go, an electron as well... to go and become something else.

Salaam,

CLynn

Lol

clynn "The scriptures repeatedly warn against adding to or taking away from the Word of God" considering the fact that the bible has been altered thousands of times.

The codex vaticanus, oldest greek bible in comparison to current edition of bible has 7228 perversions from that greek bible.

"Thus, from Dean Burgon's two decades of work, we find a total of 7578 perversions in the Codex Vaticanus, and his equivalent figures for the Codex Sinaiticus reveal even greater differences from the ancient original. For example, he recognised that in the Codex Sinaiticus, 3455 words were 'deleted', 839 words were 'added', 1114 words were 'substituted', 2299 words were 'transposed', and 1265 words were 'modified', making a total of 8972 artificial adjustments to what the Church claims is the 'unadulterated word of God'.

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
Prophet Isa PBUH stating in fact he is not all-knowing. Only Allah is All-Knowing. Christians worship a being that does not know all and clearly states who does know all.

"He is only one aspect of God, knowing only as much as the Father gives Him to know"
How much he gives himself to know you mean considering they are supposedly the same being in different forms. " I'm not gonna let human me know, but bigger me is going to know but me and human me are the same being." Haha wow. Use your logic. Wake up.

You are also aware that electrons, nuclei, protons and neutrons are not thinking beings.

• Advanced Member

Christians worship a being that does not know all and clearly states who does know all.

Greetings Sleepy,

You should be careful about who you say 'Christians' worship.  Are you a Christian?  So would you know how they worship in their hearts?

Haha wow. Use your logic. Wake up.

Open your mind.  Climb outside the box of limited human thinking.  The Creator is so far beyond the box of human thinking.

Salaam and blessings,

CLynn

Edited by CLynn

• Veteran Member

Greetings Qa'im,

He is only one aspect of God, knowing only as much as the Father gives Him to know.  Like the nucleus at the center of the atom controls the electrons, but the electrons are not cognizant of how it is that the nucleus does this.    ... and the nucleus can also discharge, or let go, an electron as well... to go and become something else.

Salaam,

CLynn

So you don't suscribe to the doctrine of Jesus being 100% God and 100% man?

• Forum Administrators

Greetings Qa'im,

Salaam,

CLynn

Excellent, we're making progress. Our Imams (as) have said that the Righteous Servants of God are the face of God. This is not a physical or anthropomorphic statement, but rather, it is saying that God is recognized through His Servants. The Imams are the remainder of God (baqiyyatullah) on Earth. They are the Proof of God (hujjatullah). Their satisfaction = God's satisfaction, and their anger = God's anger. Rejecting the Servants (including Jesus!) is rejecting God. Befriending the Servants is befriending God. The prophets and the Imams are the representatives of God. God shares special knowledge with them, but He retains some for Himself.

If Jesus (as) is not All-Knowing, then he is the servant of the All-Knowing God. No matter how beloved and how great he is, remember that he is a created man and not the Originator of the Heavens and the Earth.