Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muntazar Publications

Fear Of Allah

Rate this topic

The fears that were mentioned in the previous article; fear of sin, fear of unawareness, and fear of punishment can all be termed fear of Allah. This fear is mixed with love and hope – it is positive. Allah describes the prophets as those who: “deliver the messages of Allah and fear Him, and fear no one except Allah.” (33:39)

Therefore, one should only fear Allah; all other fear is satanic fear. This means fear of anything other than Allah stems from Shaytan. Allah says: “That is only Satan frightening his followers! So fear them not, and fear Me, should you be faithful.” (3:175)

Affects of Fearing Allah

These effects have been mentioned in previous articles, but here they will be delved into with further detail. The most important affect is that it prepares one to combat the obstacles to salvation and perfection.

To read full article written by Shaykh Hamid Waqar click here

The fears that were mentioned in the previous article; fear of sin, fear of unawareness, and fear of punishment can all be termed fear of Allah. This fear is mixed with love and hope – it is positive. Allah describes the prophets as those who: “deliver the messages of Allah and fear Him, and fear no one except Allah.” (33:39)

Therefore, one should only fear Allah; all other fear is satanic fear. This means fear of anything other than Allah stems from Shaytan. Allah says: “That is only Satan frightening his followers! So fear them not, and fear Me, should you be faithful.” (3:175)

Affects of Fearing Allah

These effects have been mentioned in previous articles, but here they will be delved into with further detail. The most important affect is that it prepares one to combat the obstacles to salvation and perfection.

To read full article written by Shaykh Hamid Waqar click here

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, thank you for posting this. I have always admired your Muntazar website. Now I would like to say Good Luck with the M360 Mahdiwiyun and

may Allah SWT bless everyone involved with that. take care, fee amanillah

On 2/27/2012 at 2:57 PM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, thank you for posting this. I have always admired your Muntazar website. Now I would like to say Good Luck with the M360 Mahdiwiyun and

may Allah SWT bless everyone involved with that. take care, fee amanillah

Is this site still online and do you know it's URL ? 

Thank you in advance

3 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Is this site still online and do you know it's URL ? 

Many people post a link to their site when it is new but, unfortunately, over time they stop maintaining their site or move it to a new location. Sometimes a dot com site will migrate to a dot org site.

I saw the member (OP) has a facebook name on his profile, but there are too many other men with the same name so I wouldn't know who he is.

If you are interested in Shaykh Hamid Waqar, check out this website:

http://www.14publications.com/shaykh-hamid-waqar/