Sign in to follow this  
Barabika

How Do You Schedule Your Life?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

A lot of people including me, and some others on this very forum, waste their daily life and that is a very saddening thing. So, as help, how do YOU schedule your life? How do you schedule your every day?

For instance, i have trouble studying at home and so i have a problem with that.

This my help us in organizing our own life and benefiting from it more inshallah.

Thanks in advance :)

(wasalam)

Edited by hossein

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think of what time my prayers are going to be at and roughly how long it will take me to do them.

I think of other things which are going to occupy my time i.e. college

I then know roughly how many hours I have and at what times in the day as free time for myself

And then I end up spending most of that time on shiachat :donno:

(wasalam)

By putting down things I want to get done on Google Calendar :)

As Dr says, we should make sure to take out time for the regular non-negotiable stuff, and then spend the rest of our time as we like (exercise, work, education, sports, etc).

A good way to schedule your time is to list out all the essential activities you do during the day and how much time is required to do it: like eating, namaz, sleeping, going to school/work, daily chores etc. Then calculate the time left. The remaining time is the time that is wasted doing non essential activities (like shiachat/facebook, lol!). Another important component of planning is making goals. You should have long term goals, short term goals and break it down into weekly goals and daily goals to achieve them. Having specific goals is important because it helps you to schedule time appropriately.