Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lover of Mola

Amazing Pics Of *samarra Shrine* (latest)

Rate this topic

Salaam Allah ala Ahlul bayt al Nabawai, Asalaamu ala Al Hadi Wal Askari, Asalaamu ala Al Sayada Narjis Wa Sayada Hakima, Asalaamu Alikum Ajmeen Wa rahamatallah Wa barakato

Mashallah. Thank u very much bro. In Samarra, both the Imams are still mazloom and are still being opressed today. Either by the nasibis or by our scholars who dont read anything about them or by us who go to Samarra without having any clue whom we are visiting.

Edited by diracdeltafunc

Mashallah. Thank u very much bro. In Samarra, both the Imams are still mazloom and are still being opressed today. Either by the nasibis or by our scholars who dont read anything about them or by us who go to Samarra without having any clue whom we are visiting.

welcome but sis here :P

When I was there in 2010, we spoke to one of the workers there.

He told us that he is the only worker left since the bomb happened, the others either died or were in on it.

The door to the (destroyed) shrine was closed and he said he was helping clear the rubble. Whilst cleaning up he heard someone crying where the shrine was, even though the door was closed and no one could be inside.

He heard the crying voice say "Oh father, they oppressed you whilst you were alive and now they are oppressing you after your death."

He unlocked the door but nobody was there next to the shrine.

mashaAllah so beautiful :cry: Ya Allah I ask you to unite the followers of ahlulbayt (as) in this difficult period and to relieve them of their troubles with the waseelah of Imam Ali al Hadi (as) Imam Hassan Askari (as). Al Ajjal Ajjal ya sahib uz zaman (afs)

When I was there in 2010, we spoke to one of the workers there.

He told us that he is the only worker left since the bomb happened, the others either died or were in on it.

The door to the (destroyed) shrine was closed and he said he was helping clear the rubble. Whilst cleaning up he heard someone crying where the shrine was, even though the door was closed and no one could be inside.

He heard the crying voice say "Oh father, they oppressed you whilst you were alive and now they are oppressing you after your death."

He unlocked the door but nobody was there next to the shrine.

oh :cry:

My Gharib Imam a.s love u

mashaAllah so beautiful :cry: Ya Allah I ask you to unite the followers of ahlulbayt (as) in this difficult period and to relieve them of their troubles with the waseelah of Imam Ali al Hadi (as) Imam Hassan Askari (as). Al Ajjal Ajjal ya sahib uz zaman (afs)

ameen

May Allah (swt) grant us all the opportunity to visit all the places that are considered holy, before death gets to us first.

Ameen! MashAllah, beautiful pictures. May Allah give a calling to all Muslims to go for Hajj and Ziyaraat of these holy places. May we all be so lucky. When I see pictures like this, it heightens my spirits. But, it also makes me cry becuase I get the feeling i won't be ablet to go in my lifetime.

Ameen. :D

Ameen! MashAllah, beautiful pictures. May Allah give a calling to all Muslims to go for Hajj and Ziyaraat of these holy places. May we all be so lucky. When I see pictures like this, it heightens my spirits. But, it also makes me cry becuase I get the feeling i won't be ablet to go in my lifetime.

dont feel like tat inshallah u will go there and inshallah we all go there ameen :)