Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Facebook Temporarily Suspended?!

Rate this topic

Did any of you have your Facebook account temporarily suspended about 10 minutes ago, with the following message when you were prompted to log in:

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

Had to change my password after eventually going through those word recognition security checks.

Angry-PC-User.gif

me three a bit back. you've probably been phished.

Edited by Maitham

It has to be a general thing with the website, as I googled the problem and there was a question posed on yahoo Answers about half an hour ago

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120219195428AAuVXQ0

There's always something dodgey going on with Facebook every now and then. I am always weary of my photos on there, I've only got literally 2 of mine on there, one with me wearing shades and looking like a baws, mind you.

They even have a way of identifying any photo of you based on your facial features, now aint that some shizz.

someone tries to hack your account. Its very easy by creating a page that looks like FB. When some one try to login on this page the username ane password are immediately hacked.

To avoid phishing pages dont use external websites links. Just open fb official site and oñly log in here.