Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatollah Sane'i Demoted- No Longer An Ayatollah?

Rate this topic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I remember, he was not demoted at all, but rather questions arose about him so he was investigated and found not to be a marja in the first place. It would be helpful if the actual statement

When the AMA (American Medical Association) says "Dr X undertook weird experiments on people that led to them becoming more sick and so patients should no longer seek medical advice from him". Similar

I don't get what you're complaining about. A great scholar like you masha'Allah that can barely read arabic but makes his own fatwas should be pleased. Don't you call for people to stop doing taqlid?

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Qom Seminary Teachers must be approved by the committee. These six committee members are high ranking in authority and imitation of each of them is permitted. They are:

1 Ayatollah Haj Seyyed Ali Khamenei (Supreme Leader)

2 Ayatollah Haj Sheikh Hossein Vahid Khorasani

3 Ayatollah Haj Sayed Musa Sh. Zanjani

4 Ayatollah Haj Sheikh Nasser Makarem Shirazi

5 Imam Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpayegani

6 Imam Ayatollah Ali Sistani

http://www.jameehmodarresin.org/en/
http://www.jameehmodarresin.org/index.php

Note: I think they are using the word Imam in English for the Farsi word Hazrat. 

• Advanced Member

It's political nothing else. Unfortunately, if you have opposing views on certain matters you become an outcast. As the article states, "has come under fire for his anti-government stance. He has also been criticized by millions of Iranians who took part in the demonstration on Wednesday, denouncing the sacrilege of Ashura by anti-government rioters. "

It's funny that he was marja for many years and no one said a word then all of a sudden he's not qualified anymore. :wacko:

Iran regime = Politics > Islam

Yeah thats right you are best critic of maraja and all high ranked ulama best you know more about Islam then all of them and remind me when ayatollah sane'i a Marja ....... Dude my advise stop reading which every newspaper you have been reading through your life and learn to respect elders

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Advanced Member
On 7/25/2012 at 9:59 PM, snowabc said:

He was demoted for his support of Montazeri. It's very simple the government said they had an "investigation" but I think that's just a lie to kick him out. Something they obviously should never do.

Not a lie I'm sure it's true.