Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Are Peoples First Impressions Of You?

Rate this topic

Al-Hadi

• Advanced Member

(salam)

The title is quite self explanatory :D So what are peoples first impressions of you? or list several different first impressions people have had :D

People with me usually say I'm mature, it then all changes when they get to know me, and it becomes apparent I'm every bit as kiddy as my age. It was especially funny in the chat room the other day, everyone was making fun of me being a kid (as usual) so I logged into the chat room with my brothers account, and was acting slightly different, the same members that were making fun of me *ehem mushu *ehem IraqiShia *ehem were all taking advice from me (not knowing it was me) and were saying "mashaAllah brother you speak the truth". I then left the chatroom with my brothers account, so it was my account in there, and the making fun of my age was taking place again. I then told them and that was my moment of glory...the sudden silence in the chatroom gave me a degree of satisfaction :D

so anyway that was one example, give your examples too

• Veteran Member
hhaha which advise did I take? But I have to admit, you have your wise moments now and then.

Yes, miracles happen once in a while. The mature behaviour was most probably because of the adrenaline he had because he was expecting it to be a moment of glory and not because it really was.

• Advanced Member

hhaha which advise did I take? But I have to admit, you have your wise moments now and then.

no no you were saying "oh what you say is exactly right" Mushu was taking the advice :P

Yes, miracles happen once in a while. The mature behaviour was most probably because of the adrenaline he had because he was expecting it to be a moment of glory and not because it really was.

ye sure...whatever you say bro...

• Veteran Member

I cant 'like' anymore posts =(

Online i think ppl see me as opinionated and a bit brash. Offline i get described as 'sweet' and im a bit shy >.> so im always working on trying to walk somewhere between the 2.

usually, they think im a little quiet hijabi... and then afterwards it all changes :shifty:

Ive been imagining you as tall for some reason =P

• Advanced Member

So, put on your wise mode more often then :P

Maybe I will..Maybe I will...

usually, they think im a little quiet hijabi... and then afterwards it all changes :shifty:

My first online impression is that you were a bit of a badgal! :P

My first online impression is that you were a bit of a badgal! :P

actually, most online impressions of me on shiachat (including you hadi :P ) were that i was a dude lol, albeit a cool one :shifty:

Ive been imagining you as tall for some reason =P

oh sister, i love you so much right now lol :wub:

maybe this is a sign.. maybe i will grow 5 inches, subhanallah! :cry:

Edited by haidernyc

lol aw, nevermind, it builds character! :)

LOL. if you say so :no:

People think I'm arrogant and mean for some reason, but they've changed their minds afterwards. Also most people think I'm a girly girl, which is not.

It's so strange how people have wrong impressions of someone based on appearances.

well i thought you were kinda paki looking the first time i saw your pic :P

• Advanced Member

Yes you do come across as more mature, i was thinkig you were late 20's - mid 30's

woah thats a bit far :o appreciated though :)

People think I'm arrogant and mean for some reason, but they've changed their minds afterwards. Also most people think I'm a girly girl, which is not.

It's so strange how people have wrong impressions of someone based on appearances.

Arrogant!? really? and a girly girl? Sheesh what kind of girly girl likes football lol.

• Advanced Member

lol that's the first time someone has said that to me, I like it though. When I was a new member on shiachat I always liked your comment, they made me laugh. But I couldn't like them cause I wasn't an advanced member :( lool.

Yeah, it's just the first impression when they see me. I think it's because of my face when I don't put a smile on. lol

ah im sure you can be smiley if you want to :D and yee you look like youre from carribean or something...or maybe Portuguese :wacko:

• Advanced Member

I dunno... since peoples first impressions are what they think of me, and I dont think ive ever asked someone what their impression of me was... maybe some shiachatters who see this comment can tell me what their first impression of me was online, and to those who met me in real life what their first impression of me was in real life?

I dunno... since peoples first impressions are what they think of me, and I dont think ive ever asked someone what their impression of me was... maybe some shiachatters who see this comment can tell me what their first impression of me was online, and to those who met me in real life what their first impression of me was in real life?

A teenager that's always smiling and very hyper lol

You have his picture? OR do you mean his profile picture?

ive seen iraqis pic once. lol im not that creepy that i'll keep it though ;)

lol that's the first time someone has said that to me, I like it though. When I was a new member on shiachat I always liked your comment, they made me laugh. But I couldn't like them cause I wasn't an advanced member :( lool.

d'awww that made me smile :wub: you need to come to ny, and we'll start an sc sisters meet inshallah :D

hm.. i thought you were kam's age, and you were really nice, and knowledgable. i think you, mushu, and kam were the first ones i ever talked to in chat, you were talking about lord of the rings and star wars. your doubting questions made me LOL every time you discussed them :D

• Advanced Member

First impression when I met you was..

I love this guy! Such a pure hearted and noorani guy :wub: i knew then that id made a life friend :wub:

• Advanced Member

First impression when I met you was..

I love this guy! Such a pure hearted and noorani guy :wub: i knew then that id made a life friend :wub:

First time I met you I thought AghaAli is awesomeeeeee :wub:

such a nice guy :D one of the reasons why I carried on coming back to shiachat when I first made an account, if it wasnt for you and 2 others I probably would have left or hardly come on :wub:

First time I saw you in real life cannot be described in words

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Advanced Member

ive seen iraqis pic once. lol im not that creepy that i'll keep it though ;)

d'awww that made me smile :wub: you need to come to ny, and we'll start an sc sisters meet inshallah :D

hm.. i thought you were kam's age, and you were really nice, and knowledgable. i think you, mushu, and kam were the first ones i ever talked to in chat, you were talking about lord of the rings and star wars. your doubting questions made me LOL every time you discussed them :D

You and IraqiShia are... SO CRINGE!! :squeez:

Edited by Al-Hadi

• Advanced Member

First time I met you I thought AghaAli is awesomeeeeee :wub:

such a nice guy :D one of the reasons why I carried on coming back to shiachat when I first made an account, if it wasnt for you and 2 others I probably would have left or hardly come on :wub:

First time I saw you in real life cannot be described in words

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mera Jaan :wub: :wub: :wub:

Although i knew youd be the headache of my life when i met you! :P I thought "ah what can i do, my heart is stuck with him now :wub: " LOL and that long summer of skyping for 6 hours a day trying to sort your problems out :mellow: good times! :D

Mera Jaan :wub: :wub: :wub:

Although i knew youd be the headache of my life when i met you! :P I thought "ah what can i do, my heart is stuck with him now :wub: " LOL and that long summer of skyping for 6 hours a day trying to sort your problems out :mellow: good times! :D

and you complain about me and iraqi :dry:

• Veteran Member

first impression of you was hyper nutty professor :P youre a cool guy though :D

No, the professor thing must be something which was a later impression because, in the beginning, I never asked you about revising or made that thread. So, give me the VERY FIRST impression you had.

I would be very interested to know what peoples' first thought about me were....

Iraqi, if people like Haider have seen you, then I MUST see you!

LOL what does that mean "people like haider"? and youre a na mahram i take it? sorreh bro, access denied :D

i thought you were at least 30, the way you type lol, and i kept mixing you up with kadhim (or however you spell it lol)

I cant 'like' anymore posts =(

Online i think ppl see me as opinionated and a bit brash. Offline i get described as 'sweet' and im a bit shy >.> so im always working on trying to walk somewhere between the 2.

i think youre a pretty cool dude, sis. i see you as a funky mom, for some reason :D