Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
vazeer

Ask Your Computer Problems Here !

This is interesting. How they can easily decipher our highly encrypted messages? eg. to monitor an OpenVPN network configured with securest configuration possible and secure pre-shared keys (no MITM).  

Yaa its very interesting, Openvpn how many bit encryption u use, maybe 128, 256 AES, Blowfish, ectc and by using public key these standard are so called military grade encryption so they only approve which they already cracked and much above than that just to make public fool that they are secure.

Secondly with help of supercomputers (code which is supposed to take 1000 of years to be cracked can be in day).

Check this fact (just a example)

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57457470-83/code-crackers-break-923-bit-encryption-record/

Thank you both so much.  I have settled on Private Internet Access.  It's cheap and it works on all of my devices.  My computer now appears to be in Switzerland while my phone appears to be in Dallas even though I'm ... somewhere else ;)

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys.

As for being monitored, I know that those 3 letter agencies can still monitor me.  I am just hiding from the RIAA mostly.  And I don't like the idea that any website can see where I am.  Anonymity. :)

So ur hiding from moviz mafia ;) as far as website tracking is concern they can still track u through ur cookies and other ways :) (U can run but u cant hide :))

Salam. I have a problem.. Unfortunately the other satellite provider I used also got IRIB channels (JJTVN, iFILMTV, PressTV etc.) off the air..

So, I can only watch them on the internet.. But, how do I record the movies on the web? And how about the video quality? Would it be too low?

http://ww2.mehr.ir/Default.aspx?PageName=pages&id=90 (on JJTVN they broadcast two movies with subtitles on weekends and I need to record them)

http://www.ifilmtv.ir/english/Live/ (again two movies every weekend.. but dubbed in English..)

thanks in advance.. ma salam

Salam. I have a problem.. Unfortunately the other satellite provider I used also got IRIB channels (JJTVN, iFILMTV, PressTV etc.) off the air..

So, I can only watch them on the internet.. But, how do I record the movies on the web? And how about the video quality? Would it be too low?

http://ww2.mehr.ir/Default.aspx?PageName=pages&id=90 (on JJTVN they broadcast two movies with subtitles on weekends and I need to record them)

http://www.ifilmtv.ir/english/Live/ (again two movies every weekend.. but dubbed in English..)

thanks in advance.. ma salam

Salam , nasılsın

As this website and other online video hosting uses flash or java based players so use firefox and install this addon below

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

and when u play any video even YouTube it catch the source flv or other file and u can save it.

If this doesn't works let me know will find something else.

Come on guys noone have any problems related to PC or Smartphones ???????????????????

Glad to see that :D

Edited by vazeer

Come on guys noone have any problems related to PC or Smartphones ???????????????????

Glad to see that :D

I plan on purchasing an android soon. I will need your help then as I want to record conversations off Skype. You had mentioned earlier that I'd have to root/route my phone ? Something like that.. :donno:

I plan on purchasing an android soon. I will need your help then as I want to record conversations off Skype. You had mentioned earlier that I'd have to root/route my phone ? Something like that.. :donno:

In recording all incoming and outgoing calls through skype is bit problem, still there is no software that can record all call, u can record the skype call made by you through 3rd party app like below but still it dosnt 100% works.

Give it a try

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=polis.app.callrecorder&hl=en

Salam. Thanks vazeer for earlier..

Ok, I have another problem now and I am in need of any help..

I have some movies with subtitles and they are not soft subs. And I want to translate the subtitles into Turkish if I have time in the upcoming weeks.

1-) Is there an easy way to extract the hardsubs to a *.srt file?

So that making subtitles and timing the lines should not take my time. Just translating should do the job..

2-) I got some programs for hardsubbing.. But, I have problems with that also..

A) I have Edius 6 with Quick Titler and it is awesome for subtitling but it does not import .srt files which makes it hard for timing and it really requires time..

B) I have Corel VideoStudio also and it imports subtitle files but it does not support Turkish Language Characters Set; e.g.  "Ç, Ğ, İ, Ö, Ş, Ü, ç, ğ, ı, ö, ş, ü."

Plus, I need the program to make some shade, backdrop or so, because I don't want the English Subtitle and the Turkish one mix..

Do you know any programs -preferably easy to use- that can do all this? Thanks in advance.. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

Salam. Thanks vazeer for earlier..
Ok, I have another problem now and I am in need of any help..
I have some movies with subtitles and they are not soft subs. And I want to translate the subtitles into Turkish if I have time in the upcoming weeks.
1-) Is there an easy way to extract the hardsubs to a *.srt file?
So that making subtitles and timing the lines should not take my time. Just translating should do the job..
2-) I got some programs for hardsubbing.. But, I have problems with that also..
A) I have Edius 6 with Quick Titler and it is awesome for subtitling but it does not import .srt files which makes it hard for timing and it really requires time..
B) I have Corel VideoStudio also and it imports subtitle files but it does not support Turkish Language Characters Set; e.g.  "Ç, Ğ, İ, Ö, Ş, Ü, ç, ğ, ı, ö, ş, ü."
Plus, I need the program to make some shade, backdrop or so, because I don't want the English Subtitle and the Turkish one mix..
Do you know any programs -preferably easy to use- that can do all this? Thanks in advance.. ma salam

As per my knowledge there are two types of hardsubs one that embedded in contain file like mkv, avi etc and other are just recording of video file with subs, if its embeded then they can be extracted by tools like YAMB and subrip etc and in other case as they are just recording so they cant extracted or removed.

As there are few program for subtitle that support multiple languages but not sure about Turkish.

try these hope u have any luck with them.

http://subworkshop.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/subtitlecreator/

Another question but about internet. Is there any video streaming site that will allow me upload long videos in high quality and won't delete the movies for copyright thingie? :D

There are hundreds of them, even u can use your own dropbox and free file sharing service to host the video file and noone can delete it too. :)

Just create a public folder and copy public link of the file and replace the link location in code below.

<video width="640" height="480" controls="controls">

<source src="dropboxvideo.mp4" type="video/mp4" />

</video>

Else if u still wana host the file on video hosting then there many few examples are below but if they get too many copyright reports they will remove files but general it dosn't happens

site like

http://sockshare.ws/
http://www.putlocker.ws/
http://www.novamov.me/

Enjoy :)

My laptop is only a year old but its not nearly as fast as it used to be. I've tried defragmenting it, and Avast says I have no viruses, so any other ideas?

Its very common problem specially with windows, with course of time it bulking system with thousands of updates, frameworks, etc. so there is not much u can do with it.

For making ur system bit faster u can do few things, clear all temp file, system cache etc but with 3rd party cleaning app like ccleaner.

secondly removed unnecessary entries from startup, but be very cautious only remove about which ur sure else leave it. It can be done through ccleaner too.

Third best solution switch to Linux :D

Its very common problem specially with windows, with course of time it bulking system with thousands of updates, frameworks, etc. so there is not much u can do with it.

For making ur system bit faster u can do few things, clear all temp file, system cache etc but with 3rd party cleaning app like ccleaner.

secondly removed unnecessary entries from startup, but be very cautious only remove about which ur sure else leave it. It can be done through ccleaner too.

Third best solution switch to Linux :D

Wow, its ironic how those updates are suppose to help but only slow ur laptop down... can I uninstall the updates somehow?

Thanks for the advice! And lol I'm not tech savy enough to use linux :p

Wow, its ironic how those updates are suppose to help but only slow ur laptop down... can I uninstall the updates somehow?

Thanks for the advice! And lol I'm not tech savy enough to use linux :P

Its not very ironic as everyday alots of threats comes so very day more more updates comes, u can uninstall the updates but i will not suggest that its better slow than hacked.

Though as we all now US and other spying agencies have full access to ur data as microsoft, facebook, yahoo, apple, Google all given acess to there servers by PRISM progamm.

So ur private pc is not any more private.

Its not very ironic as everyday alots of threats comes so very day more more updates comes, u can uninstall the updates but i will not suggest that its better slow than hacked.

Though as we all now US and other spying agencies have full access to ur data as microsoft, facebook, yahoo, apple, Google all given acess to there servers by PRISM progamm.

So ur private pc is not any more private.

Is there a fast way to delete them? I tried to delete them but there are hundreds of them and u have to delete them one by one.... I was only gonna delete the recommended and optional up dates.

Is there a fast way to delete them? I tried to delete them but there are hundreds of them and u have to delete them one by one.... I was only gonna delete the recommended and optional up dates.

I will suggest don't do it, it will render ur pc open to virus and malware with lot of security holes.Specially recommended once and there is no way to remove all in one go only u can restore ur windows to original state by recovery method but that remove all software which u installed after that date.

Even Mac OS gets heavy update like i got almost update of 10Gb on macbook and same with linux.

But in terms of getting slow windows tops :D

I will suggest don't do it, it will render ur pc open to virus and malware with lot of security holes.Specially recommended once and there is no way to remove all in one go only u can restore ur windows to original state by recovery method but that remove all software which u installed after that date.

Even Mac OS gets heavy update like i got almost update of 10Gb on macbook and same with linux.

But in terms of getting slow windows tops :D

Alright thanks for your help brother! One more question, if I never download anything, I can't get a virus right?

Alright thanks for your help brother! One more question, if I never download anything, I can't get a virus right?

Sometimes you will download something, without knowing you are downloading it. Like clicking on certain fishy links etc. 

Sometimes you will download something, without knowing you are downloading it. Like clicking on certain fishy links etc. 

:/

that happened to me today actually. the imam of my local masjid sent me a weird link to a fake google doc site ( guess his email got hacked) and i logged in on the fake site and had to change my passwords.

Salam my brother and sisters

If you had any computer or cell phone related problems please feel free to ask here. B)

Im good at computers and gadgets and have lot of experience and degres in this field so thought could to useful for my community.

Other experts in computers are also welcomed here to answers question asked here.

Hello, every time I try and log in I hear a strange voice like I am listening to a conversasion via mic, sometimes things are said that creep me out, such as death threats etr, I think it's some kind of virus, I also get allot of errors, crashes bugs, my hand drive sounds like a spider of something is jamming the fan, any solutions?

Salam my brother and sisters

If you had any computer or cell phone related problems please feel free to ask here. B)

Im good at computers and gadgets and have lot of experience and degres in this field so thought could to useful for my community.

Other experts in computers are also welcomed here to answers question asked here.

We must be Dealing with an IT Over here! :)

(salam)

:/

that happened to me today actually. the imam of my local masjid sent me a weird link to a fake google doc site ( guess his email got hacked) and i logged in on the fake site and had to change my passwords.

Thats called Phishing attack in IT world even newbie (it was one of first chapter in my computer security course practical) can do that so before filling any details specially on login pages look at LOCK sign in browser address bar and https (secure shell) sign that mean this site is secure by certificate and traffic is all encrypted (still can be hacked and its not foolproof, but its needs someone with great hacking knowledge and time so common person are generally safe)

Did u recovered ur account ?? Masjid imam i dont think send that mail (I assume so) his compromised email id is forwarding that link to all in his address book.

i cant right click.... when i do nothing happens. can you help me with this? thank you

Ur content menu is blocked somehow i need to know more in details like ur right is working on file and etc and on desktop (if it completely not working it can be device hardware malfunction)

Edited by vazeer

Hello, every time I try and log in I hear a strange voice like I am listening to a conversasion via mic, sometimes things are said that creep me out, such as death threats etr, I think it's some kind of virus, I also get allot of errors, crashes bugs, my hand drive sounds like a spider of something is jamming the fan, any solutions?

Hi, as generic term virus, yaa its ur infected (but i don't think its virus as virus don't freak people they just hide and simple do what they meant to do, virus are highly specialized code written by expert programmers)

Its seems ur infected by a malware and its in startup entries that why when u bootup u get that sound,

Download malwarebytes hopefully it should resolve the issue.

If problem still persists please download hijack this and save log file and attach here and this will let me know that running in ur pc.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/ 

We must be Dealing with an IT Over here! :)

(salam)

(wasalam)

I'm just helping my community members with my knowledge don't deal officially IT here  . :)

Edited by vazeer

Hey freinds,

No issues thats cool. Post ur issues ????? :?

(I'm thinking to make another post dedicated to smartphone problem, bcoz these days everyone has one)

nedd ur help....how to track exact map location of a mobile number using software or online but for free.....a hav tried 10s of them but all r useless....pls guys ....its very urgent

Its not possible by any software neither free not paid, untill and unless mobille ur tracking has a tracking app and also data packet service(gprs,edge,3g) working on it.

Note: Even this will only track mobile not sim or mobile number as u said.

Only possible way is by mobile tower tracking which can only by done by Government and its agencies (far from common reach)

Salam brother vazeer. I have another problem. When I type in Persian with virtual keyboards like this http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/persian.htm

or copy paste arabic or persian texts I have problems with my keyboard settings.. like the extra keys for Turkish characters in my keyboard dont work.. and the keys for dot. comma etc. change.. only when I restart my explorer (opera) it gets back to normal.. how do I fix it. thanks

Edited by HamzaTR

i keep having a freeze on my computer after a few seconds it says in the lower right "display driver NVIDIA has stopped working and is now recovering" since the very day i bought this laptop it has been bothering me do you know what this is? thank you

i keep having a freeze on my computer after a few seconds it says in the lower right "display driver NVIDIA has stopped working and is now recovering" since the very day i bought this laptop it has been bothering me do you know what this is? thank you

Upgrade it at Nvidia.com. 

If that doesn't work, place your computer at a chair or something of similar height, about mid thigh height, take 7-10 steps back and with a running speed drop kick it right in the middle. 

It went down the drain when they released windows 8.....

hehehe, touche

ANyway, windows 8 has driver issues with plenty hardware....its the reason im still using windows 7

You've got either power/voltage issues, or driver issues. Try updating your drivers and if that doesn't work, don't drop kick it. Instead, go to the nvidia control panel and set power management to performance based as opposed to adaptive.

If that doesn't work, it's reasonable to drop-kick it off of a chair.

nvidia-power-management-mode.jpg