Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
-Enlightened

Shiachat Memes! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Hezbollah313(Sameer) apologies accepted bro - dont take it to harshly i was half way messing around any way. It was really nice of you to make a meme, lol you didnt need to do that.

To the rest of you:

I will accept to be called sir, master, tyrant, despot or shaikh al kabeer - any of those are acceptable.

Hezbollah313(Sameer) apologies accepted bro - dont take it to harshly i was half way messing around any way. It was really nice of you to make a meme, lol you didnt need to do that.

To the rest of you:

I will accept to be called sir, master, tyrant, despot or shaikh al kabeer - any of those are acceptable.

Thank you for accepting my apology, i know u were half messing. And i did need to make a meme, as this topic is called shiachat memes. :)

Hezbollah313(Sameer) apologies accepted bro - dont take it to harshly i was half way messing around any way. It was really nice of you to make a meme, lol you didnt need to do that. To the rest of you: I will accept to be called sir, master, tyrant, despot or shaikh al kabeer - any of those are acceptable.

Ok, then, I will call you The Tyrannical, Despotic, Sheikh al-Kabeer, al-Mufeed al-Azeem.

(wasalam)

There! I gave you one! :D

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you, bro. :lol:

Guest Mushu

Ok, then, I will call you The Tyrannical, Despotic, Sheikh al-Kabeer, al-Mufeed al-Azeem.

That doesn't make any sense. How can he be al-Adheem and Sheikh al-Kabeer, AND be tyrannical and despotic?

That doesn't make any sense. How can he be al-Adheem and Sheikh al-Kabeer, AND be tyrannical and despotic?

You see, this is for high-level people, like Al-Mufeed, and only he can understand it.... ;)

Let me give you a hint: did I say what was he Sheikh al-Kabeer and al-Azeem in? ;)

Still didn't get it.... -_-

^The sentence is very popular. It is a badly translated sentence from Japanese to English. The sentence is grammatically incorrect and that is what the meme was about.

Mufeed can both be the Great Admin and a tyrannically despot. If you spent some times in the chat room then you will see both side of him. Sometimes you will meet the nice helpful brother who can help you with all your religious question @)

and on a bad day, he'll kick you, insult your nationality, vandalize your avatar, your username and your signature. :squeez:

Still didn't get it.... -_-

(bismillah)

(salam)

Bro Ya Aba 3abdillah explained it great! What I thought was funny was that Y U No Guy - who is English impaired - was complaining about someone else's English. :P He's cute at ShiaChat but may be obscene on other websites. :blush:

Mufeed can both be the Great Admin and a tyrannically despot. If you spent some times in the chat room then you will see both side of him. Sometimes you will meet the nice helpful brother who can help you with all your religious question @)

and on a bad day, he'll kick you, insult your nationality, vandalize your avatar, your username and your signature. :squeez:

I have not, yet, disclosed what field he is Great and Sheikh al-Kabir in, have I? ;)