Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
-Enlightened

Shiachat Memes! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Oh my God, this one is so funny!

403302_301456793251897_301452099919033_885122_26835757_n.jpg

You got that from shiamemes page on fb didnt you. that page includes some of the memes posted on this topic aswell.

This is the link to the page, if anyone wants to know. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shia-Memes/301452099919033

thats what half of us have been doing :shifty:

LOOOOL, i never knew that, but yh, i create my own memes. :dry:

15560255.jpg

for those who don't get the above meme - this guy actually tried to run for office lol - here is his campaign speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0

He has a strange beard shape. *cough* i dont want to say what it looks like in respect of this site, but yh......

425341_10150697686968268_533823267_11328080_568652600_n.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

:lol: I just realized with that close-up pic that he is really not happy because he has a

fistful of beach sand and it is on his lips as well. He tried to taste it! Turbah tastes better. :P

I read some where eating turab is equal to eating the liver of Ahlulbayt(AS), please correct me on this !

:o

from duas.org:

There are several ahadith (traditions) in Tufatuz Za-ir, Safinatun Najat and Mafatihun Najat that the earth of Karbala (from the precinct of the resting place of Imam Husayn), known as khak shifa, cures every ailment save the deadly disease (by which death has been decreed).

lmam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq said:At the time of eating khak shifa [for picking and holding it see (ii) below] for curing a disease say:

In the name of Allah, for Allah, O Allah, the Lord of this sacred, helpful earth, the Lord of the light which is in it, the Lord of the body which is resting in it, the Lord of the guardian angels, let it cure my disease

(mention the name of the disease, then kiss the earth and eat it with some water and continue),

O Allah let this pure earth be a source of abundant means of livelihood, useful knowledge and a remedy for all (my) pains and ailments

dua69a.gif

dua69b.gif

It is also mentioned in some books that the lmam had said that the earth should not be more than a seed of grain.

So you instead make a comment inferring it - and get people thinking about - and you think that's actually any better than saying it..? :wacko:

Alright, fair enough.

15615288.jpg