Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
-Enlightened

Shiachat Memes! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

15223019.jpg

15223106.jpg

What's wrong with being Pakistani or looking like a Pakistani?? Why are Pakistanis so insecure that they feel like they should look like somebody else??

Edited by lalala123

What's wrong with being Pakistani or looking like a Pakistani?? Why are Pakistanis so insecure that they feel like they should look like somebody else??

well im not insecure tbh, but lemme tell you something. sometimes, you wish you were ANYTHING but pakistani. youre treated like dirt by other muslims, your country is very near its doom, and the people are jerks.

about the irani looking thing, iranis=mostly light skinned. while pakis are lighter than indians, we're still not crazy light skinned, and most of us are obsessed with "fair and lovely" and other such skin bleaching products :(

Well you're not a True Pakistani if you get intimidated by people hating you..!

Hence i say more than half the people here are just SO CALLED Pakistanis.. who jus ALWAYS are sat there talking bad about Pakistan.. and when say someone is praising pakistani people etc etc they re like .. YEH WE R SO COOL WE ARE PAKISTANI..

NO YOURE NOT.. :wacko:

Plenty of these type around and it kinda is pretty annoying.. PRETENDING 24x7..

Forget Ya'all denying that you're Paki.. You dont DESERVE to be called a Paki :D

well im not insecure tbh, but lemme tell you something. sometimes, you wish you were ANYTHING but pakistani. youre treated like dirt by other muslims, your country is very near its doom, and the people are jerks.

about the irani looking thing, iranis=mostly light skinned. while pakis are lighter than indians, we're still not crazy light skinned, and most of us are obsessed with "fair and lovely" and other such skin bleaching products :(

It's stupid that pakis are treated that way. Personally, every paki I've known so far is really cool. Plus! You guys have awesome food! And that tan? (white girls kill for it...)

For the record, they're not Muslims if they treat anyone like dirt. Theyre just retarded cultural Arabs.

It's stupid that pakis are treated that way. Personally, every paki I've known so far is really cool. Plus! You guys have awesome food! And that tan? (white girls kill for it...)

For the record, they're not Muslims if they treat anyone like dirt. Theyre just retarded cultural Arabs.

really???

People who treat other people like dirt because of the color of the skin are themselves dirt. And not all Iranians are fair skinned. Some just have lighter skins than others.

It's not just Indians and Pakistani who are obsessed about fair skinned. Pretty much everywhere in Asia; far east and middle east.

white girls are usually obsessed with getting tans. if you go to the beach/park in the summer, theyre all lying there in the sun, waiting to be the color of fried chicken.

interesting.

because white colour attracts me too.

and i have never seen any beach :(

Speak for yourself you wannabe -_-

The world we live in is a cruel place and if a comment about skin tone makes you insecure/angry, its gonna be a long hard ride. Inshallah you grow up to be a confident and secure woman.

I don't think it looks like him. I think it is him...

ok then it's him....mabrouk you knew the answer :wacko:

I chose the meme because it reminds me of how many including me scan and don't really read those long rambling posts, I didn't choose it because it is HIM

OMG It's him! :o

ok then it's him....mabrouk you knew the answer :wacko: I chose the meme because it reminds me of how many including me scan and don't really read those long rambling posts, I didn't choose it because it is HIM OMG It's him! :o

It is HIM but do you know who HE is? He is well known cosmologist and, if I am not wrong, atheist.

Lol! I used to trip a lot, but eventually you master the art of climbing stairs with an abaya.

hehehe yes, either you hold it like a princess (me in middle east) or wrap it like a shaolin monk (me in europe)

It is HIM but do you know who HE is? He is well known cosmologist and, if I am not wrong, atheist.

Yes I know who he is due to my 7th grade wanna be astronaut science teacher. For me 7th grade was 20 years ago so I didn't exactly recognize him at first because I haven't cared about him since then. Now may I apologize your majesty for posting a picture of an atheist, I didn't mean to offend you...........Geeezzzz some peoples children :blink: .

hehehe yes, either you hold it like a princess (me in middle east) or wrap it like a shaolin monk (me in europe)

I hate when it snows and salt dirties the bottom of my abaya.

Edited by ImAli

Yes I know who he is due to my 7th grade wanna be astronaut science teacher. For me 7th grade was 20 years ago so I didn't exactly recognize him at first because I haven't cared about him since then. Now may I apologize your majesty for posting a picture of an atheist, I didn't mean to offend you...........Geeezzzz some peoples children :blink: . I hate when it snows and salt dirties the bottom of my abaya.

Well, I wasn't offended by it or in any way felt bad. I was just saying who he is. Much like, informing people but I wasn't, in anyway, finding it bad or disturbing.

In fact, I have some parts of one of his books myself.